Beasts Among Us

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Beasts Among Us

Postby PoisonWolf » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Rags's nose twitched, and his inquisitive side won out. He slunk from underneath his bush he'd been hiding in, and trotted light-pawed after James, curious as to who he was, what he was doing, where he was going, and if he was a pack member.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PoisonWolf

Postby SkieNight » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:26 am

{Im sorry but I don't have the time I once had. I will have to quit the roleplay since school has started and I have so many after school activities. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.}

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Wolf » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:26 pm

James poked his head out of the sheds broken door and peered at the caught boy, a sly smile on his muzzle. His bishy tail wavered slowly as he seemed to look the wolf up and down curiously, his ears cocked to the side exspectantly.
Wolf

Postby PoisonWolf » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Rags's nose twitched, and he lifted his muzzle into the air. He could scent where the wolf had gone. He breathed in deeply, taking in the smells of the forest. He gave a loud sneeze, a surprised look crossing his face. He shook his head and peered intently at where the wolf had slipped through, his amber eyes piercing the darkness, although James's dark fur made him hard to detect, Rags could see the faintest outline. She swished his bushy tail in a friendly motion.
PoisonWolf

Postby Wolf » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm

James~
The thin wolf seemed to grin, his eyes narrowing slightly as he looked over the other wolf, stepping closer and closer. "A handsome wolf, yes.." He thought as he returned the wag of a tail, his crazed eyes softening a bit. He licked his gleaming fangs intently and stopped at the wolves nose, his nearly touching the others.
(( I have major WB))
Wolf

Postby PoisonWolf » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:40 am

Rags tilted his head inquisitively, blinking at the dark wolf. He gingerly sniffed the other canine's snout, and then the air, instinctively checking for predators. Rags's ragged bandana shifted around his plushy white fur as he paused to scratch an itch on his neck with his hind foot. Losing his balance, he fell over on the leaf litter. He twisted and laid on his belly, some of the dead leaves sticking to him. He made an embarrassed chuffing noise, blinking up at the taller canine. He scrambled slowly to his paws and shook the leaves out of his fur. He then sat primly, forepaws tucked in between the hind paws, like a cat, and wrapped his bushy tail around his paws. He licked one forepaw and dragged it over his face, getting the last leaf sticking to him off.
PoisonWolf

Postby Wolf » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:27 am

James cocked his head to the side, his emotionless eyes glowing brighter. Odd wolf... probably a part of that pack...Within moments he was the tall skinny human he was. "Hehe, are you a pack animal?" He asked him refering to the well known pack of werecreatures. He reached his hand out without hesitation and stroked the canines muzzle gently, staring into his eyes silently.

((More WB...))
Wolf

Postby PoisonWolf » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:16 am

Rags went cross eyed as the boy petted his muzzle. He shooke his head to right himself. He looked up and blinked, and then nodded, bobbing his head. He licked the boy's hand to show he wouldn't hurt him. Rags was a hunter, not a soldier, after all.

(I just go with whatever works x3)
PoisonWolf

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:24 am

What happened at the gathering?))
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby PoisonWolf » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:26 am

((I think it ended..?))