Welcome to Camelot

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Welcome to Camelot

Postby Baelixx » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:12 pm

accepted, thank you for joining!//

Hello, m'dear. It's Baelixx. Would you like something sweet? Something sweet to
eat? Hmm, sweet does not exist, m'dear. But I can give you....

Baelixx

Postby soltra8 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:55 am

found on google
ł◎øкṧ ღα¥ ♭ε ∂ε¢εї♥їᾔℊ

ℱʊℓł ℵαღℯ➸➸➸Wysteria Lumen
ℵї¢к ηαღε➸➸➸Wyst, Wysttie
ℌεїℊ♄☂ & ωεḯℊℌ⊥➸➸➸163cm, 51kg
α❡ε➸➸➸16
♄αḯґ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Blonde, reaches 'till the small of her back. Sometimes ties it up in a low ponytail.
εƴ℮ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Dull blue
❡℮ᾔ∂ℯґ➸➸➸Female

Ðḯℊ α ℒḯ☂тℓ℮ Ðℯερ℮ґ

ℱα☂αℓ ℱℓαẘ➸➸➸She's too kind and naive, and easily trusts others.
Ṕ℮яṧøᾔαʟї☂⑂ ➸➸➸Wysteria is a girl who is usually all smiles and rarely angers. However, it is easy to get her to cry for her feelings are easily hurt. She can be oblivious and really clumsy. Can be clueless about many things. She is friendly and kind.
Ðε℮℘℮ṧт Ð@ґк℮﹩т $ε¢ґε☂➸➸➸She's a rider and a half-elf. Most people believe she's an elf due to her proficiency with bows and magic. Traps and daggers? Not so much.
ℋøρεṧ αη∂ ∂яℯαღṧ➸➸➸She hopes that one day she can see Camelot under the leadership of a new and better leader, and wishes for peace and harmony between races.

Ш♄℮я℮ тнℯ ℋεαят ї﹩

Ḻ◎√ε Їη☂ℯґ℮﹩т ➸➸➸None as for yet.
ℱαмїℓƴ➸➸➸A human mother and elven father. A younger brother.
ℋї﹩☂øґƴ ➸➸➸She lived a pretty normal life, well, as normal as any other half-elf's life could get. Trained by both father and mother in different skills, Wysteria soon found her talent lay in magic and archery, not so much melee weapons and setting traps. Her brother was better at those. Of course, her mother did train her a bit, but mostly in first aid and herbalism.
Well, besides all that, she lived a life like any other girl her age, and it was mostly uneventful. Then came the day she found a wounded dragon. While most others would kill such a creature on sight, she could not bear to do such a thing, and instead tended to its injuries. Quickly, the two bonded. However, Wysteria feared what might happened if others found out she was caring for a dragon, and contemplated leaving her family to keep them safe.
At first, she was unsure. But when her family found out what she was doing, she knew it would be best for her to leave. If her family could find out that she cared for a dragon, then others could as well. So, she packed her bags and left, promising to return one day. Now, she lives risky life. While she can survive on just what nature gives her, there are times she needs to travel to towns, villages, cities. During these times, her dragon hides, while she does what she needs to do. It's always scary for her, for she always fears one day returning to where her dragon hid and finding her gone, or worse, killed, just because they were careless.
And it would all be her own fault for wanting to be around others.

℃αᾔ'т ❡◎ ℌøмε

₩ℌ◎ Ѧґε Ẏ◎ʊ⁇ ➸➸➸"Well, there isn't much to say about me. I'm a half-elf dragon rider... Yeah, that best sums it up. Oh yeah! My dragon is Aneira!"
Ѻ☂нεя➸➸➸"Hm... Nothing I can think of :)"
Шнα☂ αґℯ ƴøυ➸➸➸Half-elf

found on google
ł◎øкṧ ღα¥ ♭ε ∂ε¢εї♥їᾔℊ

ℱʊℓł ℵαღℯ➸➸➸Aneira
ℵї¢к ηαღε➸➸➸Nene,Neira
ℌεїℊ♄☂ & ωεḯℊℌ⊥➸➸➸Length (tail to head): Around 9m
Height:(Standing on hind legs to head and disregards tail) Around 5m
Wingspan: Around 6-7m

α❡ε➸➸➸Been around for about 70+ years, which would be considered 19 going to 20 in human years.
scale ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Blue
εƴ℮ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Light blue
❡℮ᾔ∂ℯґ➸➸➸Female

Ðḯℊ α ℒḯ☂тℓ℮ Ðℯερ℮ґ

ℱα☂αℓ ℱℓαẘ➸➸➸Loyalty, her pride, stubbornness.
Ṕ℮яṧøᾔαʟї☂⑂ ➸➸➸As a dragon constantly on the run for her life, Aneira is surprisingly prideful. And it's not the 'I'm better than you' type, it's the 'I can take care of myself, so I don't need your help' sort of pride. Her stubbornness makes this all the more worse, for she would persist at trying to solve a problem on her own rather than asking for help.
These two traits cause her to find herself in dangerous situations, such as trying to fight off a group of armed men and in the end escaping with various wounds because she refused to flee until the very last moment, when she knew that if she didn't she would die. But, if that were to happen, then she would try to find another group of armed men to take down, just to prove to herself that it wasn't her fault that she couldn't take down armed men, that they were just playing dirty. Guess you could say she'd do anything to be the best, and find something to blame her loss on.
But, despite all this, she's loyal to a fault. Even if it meant her own life, or the lives of countless others, she would give it all up just to make sure the ones she cared for would be safe. In a sense, she can also be motherly, or sisterly to others younger than her, making sure they'd be safe and healthy. She worries a lot for the people whom she cares for, unless they show her they can take care of themselves. She can be untrusting and weary of strangers, and it will take some time for her to accept them, unless they do something she can't just brush aside.

Ðε℮℘℮ṧт Ð@ґк℮﹩т $ε¢ґε☂➸➸➸She let Wysteria help her. (Since Aneira is prideful, letting anyone else but her and Wysteria know this is an embarrassment to Aneira)
ℋøρεṧ αη∂ ∂яℯαღṧ➸➸➸To one day be able to settle down - in other words, she hopes and wishes that one day dragons will no longer be hated and killed.

Ш♄℮я℮ тнℯ ℋεαят ї﹩

Ḻ◎√ε Їη☂ℯґ℮﹩т ➸➸➸None
ℱαмїℓƴ➸➸➸Her parents, but they no longer are with her.
ℋї﹩☂øґƴ ➸➸➸At a young age she lost her parents, causing her to fear the humans, yet detest them at the same time. Over the years as she got stronger, she lost her fear for them, but still holds a grudge, for she never forgot the day her parents were killed, and left her on her own. One day, she lost a fight with some men, and after flying away, crash landed in a forest. At first, she was sure that she would die due to her injuries, but then a girl came to help her.
However, due to her pride, Aneira refused to let the girl help her, insisting that she was fine despite her condition. In the end, the girl gave up, and forced Aneira to stay still for her to heal her wounds. For days after that, the girl would keep coming by, making sure Aneira was re-cooperating well. It was during this time that the two bonded. Soon though, she and the girl left the forest, for the girl was worried about her family's safety. Ever since then, they've been living in the wild, hiding and trying to stay alive.

℃αᾔ'т ❡◎ ℌøмε

₩ℌ◎ Ѧґε Ẏ◎ʊ⁇ ➸➸➸"Not much to say there, I'm a dragon with a rider. What else now.. Oh yes. My rider is Wysteria."
Ѻ☂нεя➸➸➸"Anything else huh...? Nope, I've got nothing. :)"
Шнα☂ αґℯ ƴøυ➸➸➸Dragon

Found on google
ł◎øкṧ ღα¥ ♭ε ∂ε¢εї♥їᾔℊ

ℱʊℓł ℵαღℯ➸➸➸Allen Leonhardt
ℵї¢к ηαღε➸➸➸Len
ℌεїℊ♄☂ & ωεḯℊℌ⊥➸➸➸173cm 57kg
α❡ε➸➸➸18
♄αḯґ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Platinum
εƴ℮ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Platinum
❡℮ᾔ∂ℯґ➸➸➸Male

Ðḯℊ α ℒḯ☂тℓ℮ Ðℯερ℮ґ

ℱα☂αℓ ℱℓαẘ➸➸➸Is blind in one eye, weak constitution (easily falls sick) and very weak in terms of physical strength.
Ṕ℮яṧøᾔαʟї☂⑂ ➸➸➸He's surprisingly kind for someone who likes to keep to himself. He's rarely ever truly angry, but when he is, he can be a dangerous fighter despite his physical weaknesses. But what he lacks he makes up for by being fast, quick thinking and being street smart. Hidden weapons, pickpocketing and the ways of common thieves are what he excels in, as well as setting up traps.
Ðε℮℘℮ṧт Ð@ґк℮﹩т $ε¢ґε☂➸➸➸He killed his own father, for he and his father often never saw eye to eye, and because of his father, Allen lost the use of his right eye.
ℋøρεṧ αη∂ ∂яℯαღṧ➸➸➸That he can get the courage to return to his mother and siblings, and make their lives better.

Ш♄℮я℮ тнℯ ℋεαят ї﹩

Ḻ◎√ε Їη☂ℯґ℮﹩т ➸➸➸None yet
ℱαмїℓƴ➸➸➸Father, dead, mother, older sister, younger brother and sister, alive.
ℋї﹩☂øґƴ ➸➸➸Since young, he never liked his father, and the two often fought physically. This was because Allen often fell sick and his father thought it was a disgrace to have such a child. One day, the fight the two had was so bad, that it caused Allen to lose sight in his right eye. In retaliation, he killed his own father. At the horror of what he did, and in front of his own mother who had been trying to break the two's fight, Allen ran from the house.
Ever since then, he's been on the streets, living off what he could find, or what he could steal. Or maybe what he earned from doing oddjobs every now and then. Not the best of lives, but he gets by, and that's all he needs. He does break out into coughing fits in the middle of nowhere though...

℃αᾔ'т ❡◎ ℌøмε

₩ℌ◎ Ѧґε Ẏ◎ʊ⁇ ➸➸➸"I'm a human, through and through. Not much to say about myself..."
Ѻ☂нεя➸➸➸"Other? Well... I do sometimes have to resort to thievery to live, and while that's wrong, it has taught me many valuable things :)"
Шнα☂ αґℯ ƴøυ➸➸➸Human

((Is everything is order....?))
soltra8

Postby Baelixx » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Baelixx

Postby dazed » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:40 am

ł◎øкṧ ღα¥ ♭ε ∂ε¢εї♥їᾔℊ

ℱʊℓł ℵαღℯ➸➸➸Charlotte Copperfield
ℵї¢к ηαღε➸➸➸Charlie or lottie
ℌεїℊ♄☂ & ωεḯℊℌ⊥➸➸➸5' 8"
α❡ε➸➸➸20
♄αḯґ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Blonde
εƴ℮ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Blue
❡℮ᾔ∂ℯґ➸➸➸Female

Ðḯℊ α ℒḯ☂тℓ℮ Ðℯερ℮ґ

ℱα☂αℓ ℱℓαẘ➸➸➸She's reckless and follows her heart rather than her head
Ṕ℮яṧøᾔαʟї☂⑂ ➸➸➸Charlie is a loner that always has her guard up around others. After five years of fending for herself she's become rigid and suspicious of just about everyone. Her difficulty when it comes to opening up is especially unfortunate because she is so desperate to feel like she belongs. If she was able to get close to someone they would probably realize that deep down she's a very sweet and happy go lucky girl that didn't want to grow up as fast as she did.
Ðε℮℘℮ṧт Ð@ґк℮﹩т $ε¢ґε☂➸➸➸She secretly wishes she had just let her village burn
ℋøρεṧ αη∂ ∂яℯαღṧ➸➸➸Charlie hopes to one day find a dragon that she connect with

Ш♄℮я℮ тнℯ ℋεαят ї﹩

Ḻ◎√ε Їη☂ℯґ℮﹩т ➸➸➸N/A
ℱαмїℓƴ➸➸➸When she was fifteen her family disowned her so she doesn't like talking about them. She does have both a mother and a father along with four siblings at the time she left.
ℋї﹩☂øґƴ ➸➸➸Charlotte grew up in a simple village on the edge of Camelot. Things were never great but it was a humble existence that she had been resigned to from a young age. When she was fifteen a dragon attacked there village and that was when her ability to connect with the mighty creatures became apparent. She was able to convince the dragon to leave the village, but rather than be grateful the townspeople accused her of being a witch and she was forced to flee. She had been living as a nomadic runaway since then and is desperately searching for somewhere she belongs. That's why she is so eager to bond with a dragon and become a real rider, so she'll finally belong to someone.

℃αᾔ'т ❡◎ ℌøмε

₩ℌ◎ Ѧґε Ẏ◎ʊ⁇ ➸➸➸Charlotte is a runaway dragon rider in progress
Ѻ☂нεя➸➸➸:)
Шнα☂ αґℯ ƴøυ➸➸➸Human

ł◎øкṧ ღα¥ ♭ε ∂ε¢εї♥їᾔℊ

ℱʊℓł ℵαღℯ➸➸➸Lysander Stonewell
ℵї¢к ηαღε➸➸➸Lys
ℌεїℊ♄☂ & ωεḯℊℌ⊥➸➸➸6' 1"
α❡ε➸➸➸22
♄αḯґ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Blonde
εƴ℮ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Grey
❡℮ᾔ∂ℯґ➸➸➸Male

Ðḯℊ α ℒḯ☂тℓ℮ Ðℯερ℮ґ

ℱα☂αℓ ℱℓαẘ➸➸➸He's so loyal to the knights that he doesn't always stop to consider if he's doing the right thing
Ṕ℮яṧøᾔαʟї☂⑂ ➸➸➸Lysander is hardworking, strong, and loyal. He's very friendly and light hearted but takes his job as a knight very seriously. He likes to joke around and tease others but if he realizes he's hurting someones feelings he'll stop immediately and try to make it up to them.
Ðε℮℘℮ṧт Ð@ґк℮﹩т $ε¢ґε☂➸➸➸WIP
[color=#808070]ℋøρεṧ αη∂ ∂яℯαღṧ
➸➸➸His goal is to protect the kingdom

Ш♄℮я℮ тнℯ ℋεαят ї﹩

Ḻ◎√ε Їη☂ℯґ℮﹩т ➸➸➸N/A
ℱαмїℓƴ➸➸➸He was raised by his father and has two younger sisters
ℋї﹩☂øґƴ ➸➸➸Lysander came from a well standing noble family and always dreamed of becoming a knight and protecting the kingdom. When he was ten years old his mother died giving birth to his younger sister. His father along with the servants helped raise him and his siblings until he was sixteen. When he was sixteen he left home and started his training to be a knight.

℃αᾔ'т ❡◎ ℌøмε

₩ℌ◎ Ѧґε Ẏ◎ʊ⁇ ➸➸➸He is a knight
Ѻ☂нεя➸➸➸:)
Шнα☂ αґℯ ƴøυ➸➸➸human
dazed

Postby Baelixx » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 am

Accepted, welcome!
And we aren't accepting any riders from now on//

Baelixx

Postby Secret » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:43 am

((Isn't the pic for Lysander from the movie In Time? I swear that actor was the bounty hunter from Area 13. It might not be from that movie, but the actor is definitely the same guy.))

WIP

[img]URL%20looks%20here;[/img]

ł◎øкṧ ღα¥ ♭ε ∂ε¢εї♥їᾔℊ

ℱʊℓł ℵαღℯ➸➸➸Reneé Goldenworth
ℵї¢к ηαღε➸➸➸Razza
ℌεїℊ♄☂ & ωεḯℊℌ⊥➸➸➸1m 48cm, 57kg
α❡ε➸➸➸17
♄αḯґ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸hair color here;
εƴ℮ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸eye color here;
❡℮ᾔ∂ℯґ➸➸➸Female

Ðḯℊ α ℒḯ☂тℓ℮ Ðℯερ℮ґ

ℱα☂αℓ ℱℓαẘ➸➸➸WIP
Ṕ℮яṧøᾔαʟї☂⑂ ➸➸➸WIP
Ðε℮℘℮ṧт Ð@ґк℮﹩т $ε¢ґε☂➸➸➸WIP
ℋøρεṧ αη∂ ∂яℯαღṧ➸➸➸WIP

Ш♄℮я℮ тнℯ ℋεαят ї﹩

Ḻ◎√ε Їη☂ℯґ℮﹩т ➸➸➸None
ℱαмїℓƴ➸➸➸Dead
ℋї﹩☂øґƴ ➸➸➸WIP

℃αᾔ'т ❡◎ ℌøмε

₩ℌ◎ Ѧґε Ẏ◎ʊ⁇ ➸➸➸WIP
Ѻ☂нεя➸➸➸None
Шнα☂ αґℯ ƴøυ➸➸➸Human
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Baelixx » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Bump//

Baelixx

Postby Baelixx » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:55 pm

bump//

Baelixx

Postby Lulu597 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:08 am

ł◎øкṧ ღα¥ ♭ε ∂ε¢εї♥їᾔℊ

ℱʊℓł ℵαღℯ➸➸➸Skander Crest
ℵї¢к ηαღε➸➸➸Skye
ℌεїℊ♄☂ & ωεḯℊℌ⊥➸➸➸6'2" & 160 lbs. of pure muscle
α❡ε➸➸➸19
♄αḯґ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Blonde
εƴ℮ ¢øłøґ➸➸➸Blue
❡℮ᾔ∂ℯґ➸➸➸Male

Ðḯℊ α ℒḯ☂тℓ℮ Ðℯερ℮ґ

ℱα☂αℓ ℱℓαẘ➸➸➸Skye is loyal to the end
Ṕ℮яṧøᾔαʟї☂⑂ ➸➸➸Skye is kind, brave, fearless, persistent, loyal, funny, and a bit of a goody two shoes. Skye is nice to everyone, making him very popular and well liked. He uses his handsome appearance to get his way, and sometimes to keep Kwinerva from harm.
Ðε℮℘℮ṧт Ð@ґк℮﹩т $ε¢ґε☂➸➸➸Skye's deepest darkest secret is that he has a small crush on 'Meggin', but he knows that love blindsides people and tries to bury his small crush, so that it won't affect his job as a guardian.
ℋøρεṧ αη∂ ∂яℯαღṧ➸➸➸Skye's hope is that by keeping Kwinerva safe, she will someday regain her throne and end bf's evil king's rein of tyranny.

Ш♄℮я℮ тнℯ ℋεαят ї﹩

Ḻ◎√ε Їη☂ℯґ℮﹩т ➸➸➸Small Crush on 'Meggin', of which he keeps hidden
ℱαмїℓƴ➸➸➸Skye has a mother and father, and both are guardian angels, so he rarely sees them.
ℋї﹩☂øґƴ ➸➸➸Skye's father wasn't very prominent during his childhood, since he was a guardian and had to protect his person. However this devotion, made Skye want to become a guardian angel, and his mother supported his dream. Skye was given his person to guard at a young age, due to the person's need for protection. Skye has spent half of his life protecting Kwinerva, and making sure to do so without revealing himself as a guardian angel. Skye continues to protect her, in hopes of someday helping her to regain her rightful rule as Queen.

℃αᾔ'т ❡◎ ℌøмε

₩ℌ◎ Ѧґε Ẏ◎ʊ⁇ ➸➸➸Guardian
Ѻ☂нεя➸➸➸Skander protects Meggin Darcy aka Kwinerva Mae Knightendale
Шнα☂ αґℯ ƴøυ➸➸➸Angel

(I hope this is okay! If anything needs to be changed, let me know!)
Lulu597

Postby Baelixx » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:06 pm

Last bumped by Baelixx on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:06 pm.

Baelixx

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's