Time of the Riders ~ Now open and accepting!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Time of the Riders ~ Now open and accepting!

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:34 pm

{ accepted thanks foe joining! }
~WolfCharm~

Postby turntechFeatherhead » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:43 pm

// few questions. what time is this set in? modern day or eragon-era? and also, is this more based on eragon or just a free-form sort of thing? are there elves, dwarves, orcs, werecats, witches, and shades or just humans and dragons? and could one person play a dragon and another play it's rider?
I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is bring you down
I'll
bleed out for you
So I
bare my skin
And I
count my sins
And I
close my eyes
And I take it in
I'm
bleeding out
I'm
bleeding out for you, for you.
turntechFeatherhead

Postby remix. » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Name " M-M y name is William FairHeart , sir "
Age/Gender " I am about 14 and I am male . "
History William was born in a poor farm house in the most poverty stricken portion of the kingdom, and his parents were desperate to give their only child a better life. At age 9 , he was about to be sent into town to find work, when he stumbled upon a pigmy Dragon looking for scraps. Being a warm hearted individual , he let the Dragon eat a bit of his lunch pork and the two became close friends. He eventually was offered a job working in the castle, and he gladly accepted. From that point on he had been serving the high ranks since then.
Personality : Very Obedient | Allows himself too be walked over | Shy | Intelligent | He often finds himself babbling on and on to Degronni as he works throughout the day. He finds it very embarrassing when he does this ans someone walks in.
Dragon Degronni ( Day - Gron - Ee )
Crush/Bf-Gf/Child None
Rank Heir Servant

Name Degronni
Age/Gender 126 / male
Personality Degronni is a naturally quiet Dragon who can overreact at the slightest thing. He is a very helpful Dragon, and he finds it enjoyable to help out his partner with regular chores . Being as small as he is , he sticks close to Will and is often perched on his shoulder.
History... Degronni was the black sheep of his litter, due to his smallness and lack of normal Dragon qualities. For example, he was very hesitant to kill prey and his flame was only smoke. Unlike his brothers and sisters , they grew tall and muscular. He only grew a few inches and was dwarfed by his relatives. To add to his dilemma, he was born blind in his right eye. His parent's and siblings shunned him , leaving the smaller Dragon on his own. Degronni retreated to a nearby village, feeding off scraps and any other form of food he could find. Then he met William and with the help of a piece of meat, the Dragon learned to trust Will and help him along when he needs it.
Crush/Mate/dragonlings None
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:39 am

{ It is in a dragon era. it is kind of based on Eargon yes. and it doesnt have to be just dragons and humans. it can be elves and dragons or whatever really.

Also accepted ^^^ }
~WolfCharm~

Postby cheetah » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:52 am

Question, do all dragons need a rider?

★★★
      previously acinonyx/vyvara

cheetah

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:01 am

Name Caylee
Age/Gender 15 1/2
Personality/History History... Don't ask, please. I would like you to just find out about my personality but I'll tell you. I'm a shy friendly girl, I do like to talk about pretty much anything and I can maybe be clingy or jealous about someone I like... Just a little! Okay.... A lot... But either than that I can be funny and very serious if needed.
Dragon Infinite
Crush/Bf-Gf/Child Boyfriend? Oh... Yea, I've HAD one of those... It was nice. Until he left me.. But oh well, right?

Name I am Infinite
Age/Gender Female
Personality/History History is quite unknown... I don't remember much of it... But my attitude is very positive! I love to fly around and I like to
Crush/Mate/dragonlings... Umm... Heh, oh look at the time...
SilentObserver

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:23 am

Cheetah wrote:
    Question, do all dragons need a rider?

{ No not necessarily

also Accepted! }
~WolfCharm~

Postby remix. » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:30 pm

( When are we gonna start ? )
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Bump
SilentObserver

Postby Mitch Grassi » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:41 am

â•”
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•š
accent→ french
species→ human/dragon rider
dragon's name→ Glaciem
dragon's appearance→ x
dragon's gender→ female
gender→ female
likes→ fun, hunting, exploring, climbing trees, and any type of berry
dislikes→ liars, hypocrites, spiders, and anything loud
p. traits→ kind, strong, caring,
compassionate, powerful, smart, and funny

n. traits→ secretive, quiet, violent, a little shy, quick to act
sexuality→ heterosexual
crush→ no one yet
â•—
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
â•‘
╝

Maria is the type of girl you do not want to cross. She can either be the best friend you have ever had or she can be your enemy and trust me you do not want her as a enemy! She has a major problem with authority and will likely snap if you try to force her to do something. She is a trouble maker and will break the rules to have a little fun. Like it was stated above if you push her to her limits she will snap either with words or a fist, she has been know to get in a fight or two. If you do get past the walls she put up you will see that she is sweet and funny and would do anything for you. She is also very protective and if you mean anything to her she will protect you with everything she has. Another thing about her is that she can be huge flirt to get what she wants.

â•­xxxxxxxxxxx
â•®

Hey Guys! As you can probably tell, I love Mitch Grassi, and Pentatonix in general. I currently am addicted to A Cappella. It. Is. My. Life. Anyway, now onto my obsession with role playing. *Clears throat.* I normally only role play in the human/humanoid category. But if you are in need of an extra person, don't hesitate to ask me. Also, feel free to call me whatever I don't really care haha. Last thing, I am a huge supporter of LBGT, cause it's who they are, and kudos to them. *Fabulous hair flip.* hehe c;
â•°xxxxxxxxxxx
╯

Mitch Grassi

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's