CLOSED New thread!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Should I make a v.2 of this roleplay ;w;... I ran out of room on the front page xD

Poll ended at Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Yusss
100%
Nuu
No votes
YUS, I have a drama plot as well .D.! (PM me o3o)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: sριяιтs σғ тнε αηιмαℓ яεαℓм~ (Open and accepting!)

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:11 pm

As Ivy reached the place she looked up from the ground still holding the bottle of pop. I don't see why she is still carrying it around and not drinking it...

Hunter ran faster nearly catching up to her, "Stop!"

Vanessa glanced back at him, "No!"
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Kaiden
He let out a bark type howl when he spotted the stranger with a drinks bottle then changed into a human and walked over. "Hay, I'm Kaiden" he said and slipped his hands into his pockets.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Ivy looked up at him, "Hello Kaiden. I'm Ivy." She said and looked back down at the bottle of pop.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Kaiden
He smiled. "It's good to meet you I guess" he replied. "Come on, I'll buy you a coffee or some-thing and we will talk" he said opening the door for her and holding it open.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Ivy nodded a little and smiled, "You too." She walked inside, "No, that's okay." She thought for a minute and wondered what coffee even was.

Hunter leapt after her and wrapped his arms around her as they fell down, "Gotcha."

Vanessa screamed, "Let go of me right now!!"

"I'm just bringing you back to Ash and Caylee."

"I want to be alone." Vanessa growled, "Let go of me!"
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:18 pm

Kaiden
He looked at her and shrugged. "Alright" he replied and walked in. "Sure you don't want anything?" he asked as he went to order.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Ivy nodded, "Yea I'm good."

Hunter sighed, "Vanessa. I mean. Ben."

Vanessa flattened her ears, "What?"

"Why don't you just let this thing go?"

Vanessa narrowed her eyes and looked down.

"I'm waiting."

"You already know why and I'm not repeating myself..." Vanessa murmured.

"I don't understand... I thought he said that he hates you, so why care about him still?" Hunter asked and let go of her.

Vanessa quivered a little, "Please don't remind me..."

"Oh darling. Don't get worked up about this, there are more people in the world. I don't see why you get upset about him... And you still care about him, why don't you just let it go?"

"Hush." Vanessa sighed, "I...I don't care about him."

"Are you lying?" Hunter asked.

Vanessa folded her arms, "No... Yes..."

"Just forget about him." Hunter grumbled and then smiled a little, "Because you're an attractive girl and I'm pretty sure that there are other guys out there that would love to have you..."

Vanessa narrowed her eyes, "Stop. I'm not going to stop caring about him and you can't make me."

"I can't make you but I can persuade you."

"Nope..." Vanessa grumbled.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 am

Kaiden
"Alright" he replied getting himself a drink then find a seat. "So like what's the deal with Rat and your girl friend? I never seen Rat act like that before" he sais. "Normally he just swears a lot then gets over it but this time he won't even talk" he told her then sipped his drink.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:54 pm

Ivy tilted her head a little causing the tags to jingle, "To be honest from what I've seen when we were alive Ben has been a very popular girl with getting a boyfriend and whatnot. Normally she'd be over it by now from what I've seen." Ivy perked her ears a little, "But Ben would usually just blow it off and act like nothing had even happened. But ever since Katsu's left she's been very quiet and unhappy." Ivy glanced over at the door, "And usually when a guy is flirting with her in this kind of moment she'd go along with it but... She doesn't seem to fond of flirting anymore... In fact she hates the person that flirts with her right now, I mean look at her." Ivy pointed to the window.

Hunter walked after her, "Why don't you just forget about him, darling?"

Vanessa looked back, "Shut up! Leave me alone!"

"I don't understand why you're being so hateful... Why don't you forget about him and just start thinking about me?"

"I'm thinking about you alright..." Vanessa chuckled.

"Well, that's g--"

"Thinking about ways to get you away from me!" Vanessa yelled.

"That's not very nice..." Hunter mumbled, "Let's go back to comparisons... He drinks, smokes, yells and isn't there more to it? I don't drink, smoke or yell... Ah yes. Does he care about you? No he doesn't, we've specified this already. To be more exact, he HATES you."

Vanessa flattened her ears, "You can try all you want boy..." She muttered and folded her arms turning back the other way, "He can hate me all he wants but I won't hate him and I certainly won't date you..."

"Aww, why not!" Hunter whined.

"Because I said I don't like you!"

Hunter folded his arms, "That's not very nice and merely impossible. Every girl likes me..."

"Think again because..." She grabbed his collar and yanked him towards her, "I don't like you."

"Oh yea that's right. It's because you love me, right?"

"Nope. Not even close..." Vanessa growled and pushed him away.

Ivy looked at the window watching Vanessa, "Ben is a very friendly person... From the looks of it you might not think so but.. She's just upset with this boy right now."

Hunter rubbed his neck a little, "You know... I still like you... I don't see why you don't like me."

"I've already told you."

"Yea I know but he said he hates you..." Hunter leaned forward a little, "I don't hate you."

Vanessa groaned a little, "How annoying can you possibly get!?"

"More than you can imagine, love." Hunter smiled a little.

Vanessa stuck her tongue out, "Eh."
Last edited by SilentObserver on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:26 pm

Kaiden
He looked at Ivy and nodded. "Well then it seems like we need a plan to get them to talk again. Can't have my bro unhappy now can we" he commented and smiled. "Any suggestions?" he asked her.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's