CLOSED New thread!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Should I make a v.2 of this roleplay ;w;... I ran out of room on the front page xD

Poll ended at Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Yusss
100%
Nuu
No votes
YUS, I have a drama plot as well .D.! (PM me o3o)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: sριяιтs σғ тнε αηιмαℓ яεαℓм~ (Open and accepting!)

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:11 am

(Lol yus it is)

Vanessa blinked as Kaiden took a hold of the phone and started scolding her, "He hates me...?" Vanessa quivered, "I didn't cheat on him..." Vanessa looked at the ground trying to hide the fact that she was about to start bursting into tears and crying, "I'll have you know that I still care about him and I do forgive him! So you don't have the right to come and accuse me of something that I didn't do!" Vanessa teared up a little and quivered again.

Hunter looked at Vanessa, "You know. If he hates you then why do you forgive him?"

Vanessa looked over at Hunter and yelled, "This is all your fault!" She blamed it on him badly wanting to deny the fact that she should have paid more attention to Katsu, "Thanks to you look what you did!"

Hunter backed up a little, "Whoa there, darling..."

"Shut up! And stop calling me that! I have a name!" Vanessa yelled.

"Alright. I'm sorry Va-"

Ivy whacked him with the pop bottle again, "It's Ben and Mina!" She yelled, "Those are her names..."

Vanessa started crying and handed Ivy the phone again, "Just take it. I don't need it, it's just going to cause more crap."

Ivy looked over at Vanessa and held the phone and pop bottle as Caylee held the bag of chips, "Ben... Don't cry..."

"Too late! I am!" Vanessa sputtered.

"Ben.. Mina! Come back!" Ivy yelped.

Vanessa turned and started running off, she wasn't going back to the house. If she did she knew they would find her there.

"Mina!" Caylee yelled and ran after her but stopped as she lost sight of her.

Ivy looked at the phone, "Did he hang up?"

Hunter finally stood up, "Hey... Where'd pretty thing go?"

Ivy snarled and once again smacked him in the head with the pop bottle, "Hmm... Pop is a pretty good weapon.. Anyway. Look what you did you idiot! Now she's crying! You couldn't have just left her alone, could you!?"

Hunter shook his head a little, "What!? I don't understand! What does she not see in me!?"

"She doesn't like you, you imbecile!" Ivy scolded Hunter.

"Oh what do you know... You're just a dog..." Hunter muttered.

Caylee turned around, "No no. You mister are one of the most selfish unkind, human beings I have ever met in my life, just like my father! Thanks to you Mina's crying and now I can't find her! And Ivy is not just a dog! She's more than that! So you can shut the hell up and turn the other way or help us find Mina!"

Hunter nodded a little, "Yes... Yes ma'am..."

(Hunter, just stop. Accept the rejection. No one loves you. xD)

Ivy looked at the phone again, "How do you hang up...?"
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Ooc:
Oooo....I can haz plan! XD (Maybe for new thread?)
What if Kaiden had his own place to and started adopting people and maybe him and Illusion are like old enemies. It could be like clan wars lol.

Kaiden
He stared at the phone. "I never said that, I said he's depressed...Ermm...should I be telling you this?...Meh" he mumbled. "You didn't?" He looked surprised at what she said. "Katsu, did she cheat?" He asked.

Katsu
"No she didn't!" He shouted. "Not that I know of...We weren't even going out. Now give I back!" He shouted.

Kaiden
"Alright, I was wrong about you cheating. But you still upset Rat somehow and he's like my brother" he said. As she handed the phone to some-one else he smiled a little. "Hay, your like the equivalent of what I'm doing for Rat. Maybe it's destiny" he chuckled. "We should meet up in private and think of a plan" he whispered.

Ooc:
Ohhh.....Ryuu could give Hunter a taste of his own medicine? XD
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:59 pm

(OMG XDD That's like PERFECT I LOVE IT XD)

Ivy blinked a few times as Kaiden talked to her, "Meeting someone in a private place? Sounds perfectly safe."

(Oh Kaiden o3o If only you knew that you were talking to a very 'intelligent' dog *watches Ivy pour pop on herself again* Yep. We have to teach her... She knows how to read but she doesn't know how to drink pop >:U TOTALLY NORMAL)

"What's that?" Caylee asked.

"Nothing." Ivy looked at Caylee still holding the pop bottle, "I need more pop."

Hunter groaned a little, "I think you've had enough pop..." He rubbed his head.

"I will hit you with this bottle again." Ivy snorted.

"Uh huh. Like that's gonna-- HEY!" Hunter yelled as he was hit.

Ivy hit him with the pop bottle again, "That was for fun. And for mouthing off, flirting, causing drama and--"

"If you weren't a dog I would probably be flirting with you." Hunter whispered.

Ivy inched away, "Ohh....kay...." She murmured, "Well. I didn't take Ben's phone. She gave it to me and ran off." She said to Kaiden, "You should really just stick to flirting with others. Not me. I don't understand flirts."

Hunter raised an eyebrow, "Alright, I'll stick to other girls... But I believe Vanessa is off the list?"

Ivy huffed, "Her name isn't Vanessa!"

"Eee! Okay! Sorry! I mean, Ben. Isn't that name a little off putting?" Hunter asked.

Ivy growled, "Boy I'm gonna kill you."

"Uh huh. Sure." Hunter grinned.

"You don't believe me?" Ivy asked, "I've got a bottle of pop, you know."

"What's a bottle of pop gonna do?"

"I never said that I was going to hit you with it. But considering I have had too much pop according to Caylee I have a massive amount of energy." Ivy perked her ears.\

"Yes. But strength is another ma--"

Caylee slapped Hunter in the face, "Don't talk to Ivy like that."

(Oh my goodness o3o Perfect idea xDD

Hunter blinked a few times, "Well considering that Va-- I mean Ben. Is off the list I can flirt with you?"

"Absolutely not." Caylee murmured.

"Aww why not?" Hunter asked.

"Mostly because I already like someone... Oh... No. No no no!" Caylee pointed, "This is what you did to Ben!"

"Oh yes.. That's right. The Thomas kid."

"You're right but if you dare do anything to him or me you have no idea how much strength I have..." Caylee huffed.

"It's adorable when you're mad." Hunter chuckled.

Ash pushed Hunter away, "Alright. Leave my sister alone. You already ruined one persons life, don't ruin hers."
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Ooc;
Really? =D maybe the hatred could be over some-thing stupid or family related?

Kaiden
He rolled his eyes. "That's not what I meant" he muttered. "What about meeting in town for a coffee or some-thing" he whispered and sat down on the floor. "I don't know what you think is best for Vanessa, but Rat is pretty bumbed out. Maybe they are good together?" he asked. He chuckled a little. "And that's coming from me" he said sarcastically to himself. "I promise to behave" he added.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:37 pm

(Yus! Lol xD It should be something stupid. Gives some of the people to rant over it xD That'd be funny.)

"Well I have great sarcasm. If you haven't noticed..." Ivy blinked still holding the phone dangling from her fingers up to her ear, "Sounds good to me." She listened to him talk about Vanessa, "Ben has been upset about it ever since he's left. But we've managed to distract her for a little bit of time but now she ran off and we don't know where she is.." Ivy sighed, "Behavior?" She asked, "Promising to behave?" She looked down and then whispered to herself, "Last time I didn't behave I got a leash..." She murmured quietly and fumbled with her collar as the dog tags jingled.

Hunter slowly crept away. After he had gotten away from the group he sighed, "Ben!" He shouted.

Vanessa grumbled as she heard Hunter's voice and kept quiet as she backed into an alley.

"Ben!" Hunter called again.

Vanessa flattened her ears as she hid behind a box.

Hunter peeked into the alley, "Ben!"

Vanessa tried making herself look smaller.

Hunter turned away from the alley and continued walking.

Vanessa looked out of the alley as Hunter walked out of sight and turned as she started running the opposite direction of Hunter.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Ooc;
Lols okay. :3

Kaiden
He nodded a little to himself and then realized she couldn't see. "Okay, is twenty minutes long enough?" he asked her. "I have to climb out the window and shuffle down a drain pipe" he replied to her.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:54 pm

Ivy rubbed the back of her head, "Yea, that sounds okay."
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Kaiden
"Alright, cool" he replied. "Just look for the red Dingo" he said before he put the phone down. He unlocked the bathroom door before making a jump out the window before Katsu could get him.

Katsu
As soon as the door unlocked, Katsu charged in but only in time to see Kaiden make a break for it. "You idiot!" he shouted out the window.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Hunter grumbled and yelled, "Vanessa!!"

Vanessa listened as her name was called and continued walking.

Hunter looked around finally catching a glimpse of her, "There you are. Come here!" He chased after her.

Vanessa blinked as he started running at her and bolted off, "No!"

"Vanessa!"

"My name isn't Vanessa!" Vanessa yelled and continued running.

Ivy nodded a little, "Look for someone with a mountain dew bottle. Don't ask." She said and put the phone in her pocket and walked away from the group and walked on the sidewalk looking at the ground.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Kaiden
Reaching the ground, Kaiden took on his dingo form and bolted off towards the arrange meeting place. He arrived pretty quickly then just stood around outside pondering a little
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's