༺Into A Fantasy༻ [HTTYD RP] [ Open and Accepting!]

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ༺Into A Fantasy༻ [HTTYD RP] [ Open and Accepting!]

Postby Lulu597 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, Berk!
Dragon's Name - Blitz
Dragon Type - Night Fury
Gender - Male
Other - Blitz is a Wild Night Fury, and he refuses to believe that vikings can be trusted
Lulu597

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:07 am

Accepted c:
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Lulu597 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:22 pm

(Great!)

Blitz-
Blitz was asleep in a cave. As sunlight poured in, he opened his blue eyes and glanced around the cave. Blitz stood up and stretched his legs and wings.

(Blitz is OPEN.)
Lulu597

Postby Vyries » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Viper
There was a thunderstorm brewing in the air.

Viper could feel it deep within her veins, in the tiny electric tingles zipping down her spine. She could taste it in the air, the sweet taste of ozone which made her heart leap in delight. She longed to stretch her wings, to feel the wind rushing around her as she rode the storm, and to feel the lightning on her spines. But the laughable wooden plank the humans called a "door" was in her way.

Viper blasted through it with hardly a thought.

With a tremendous roar of delight, she took off, speeding off in the direction of the storm. The storm was calling, and she must answer it.

Skialgr
A loud crash awoke him from his peaceful dream.

Growling in irritation, he trampled out of his room to see what trouble that blasted dragon had caused again. The last time he had been rudely woken up, he had found himself staring at the sky, as that overgrown lizard had blown the roof off.

This time, his door was gone, again. It was the third time this month.

The whole house trembled at the sound of Skialgr's curses.
Vyries

Postby Yummy Kitty » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:50 am

P. Lilian
"Eh, Astrid? I think we need to delay the work of repairing the Meade Hall, there's a storm uproaring. As her dragon let out a scared hiss and started to shriek - Whispering Death way - loudly, the young trainer petted him softly. "It's just a storm," she reassured.

Until she heard Skialgr's cursing.

StreakJaws
The purple Whispering Death dropped down the wood he tried to grab (which he was physically unable because of the poportions of his jaws) upon hearing Skialgr's cursings. "Well, that's what I call a grumpy man," he thought in slight disgust.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Lulu597 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:14 am

Blitz-
Blitz padded out of the cave, so he was standing on the edge of a tall mountain. His blue eyes glanced around, spying a growing storm. He thought for a moment before deciding to fly out once the storm was larger and territrize the vikings. He hated the two legged vikings, and found the dragons that sided with them to be weak.
Lulu597

Postby Yummy Kitty » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:57 am

Bump)
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Sal » Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 am

Hello, Berk!
Name - Young-Bae
Nickname - YB
Gender - Male
Age - 16 Years
Height - 6'0"
History - He refuses to talk about it.
Other - He had a dragon, but it was killed. It was gossip so It may be true, but still, YB refuses to talk about anything related to his history. He had a brother, but Young-Bae himself flew on a dragon and lost his way. When he landed on Berk on the age of 15, he dragon disappeared without a trace. Since then, he never saw his brother. People say that he looks like a pop star, but on the other hand, they said, it's impossible. Like, Viking pop stars? The. People concluded it's only when you imagine it. That's why when you look at the picture, it's just a pop star. However, if you see the real him, he is very different from the picture. You can recognize him by his eyes. He occasionally gives a dragon with a broken wing fish, but he doesn't know it's his very own brother.

Dragon

[img]--removed--[/img]
Dragon's Name - Dae-Yong
Dragon Type - Really Rare Night Fury
Other - He once had a brother, but he doesn't know where his brother went. At the age of 9, he mysteriously turned into a Night Fury. He is stubborn, mysterious and doesn't like almost everything. But he doesn't want to face the fact that he lost his brother. But Dae-Yong doesn't know that his brother is on the very same island as him. He insistes on staying alone, not making any friends and even hunting and sleeping alone. He just wants to be alone so one day someone bad will kill him. Many people say that he needs someone to talk some sense into him, but try to approach him and he's gone. But now he can't hunt, because he injured his left wing. All he can do is to lay near the ocean, waiting for the Viking who occasionally gives him a fish.
Last edited by Sal on Fri May 22, 2015 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
G-Dragon shouting 'cuckoo' in Running Man Ep. 250

“People think I’m arrogant. But I cry and I’m a soft person.”–GD
“When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on”–D-Lite
“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Used to be|Lookie!|#|Credit|#|#|G-Dragon X Taeyang
Sal

Postby Yummy Kitty » Thu May 21, 2015 12:00 am

Ccdpted. Sorry for the lack of reply, i was offite for a couple of months ;-;
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Sal » Thu May 21, 2015 7:18 am

Young-Bae:
I sat at the edge of Berk, my legs in the water. The dragon was staring at me, as if asking for more fish. I ignored it, muttering things like, 'Do you do think my brother is still alive?' and 'Do you think that my dragon dissapered for a reason?'
The dragon grunted, and stuck its head into a bush. Is there even anything there? I thought.
The dragon dropped what it seemed to be a bow and arrow beside me.
"What?" I asked. "Is there something are you trying to tell me?"
It snorted at me, as if it was supposed to be common sense. It fitted its head into my arms.

Later that afternoon, I could be caught tossing the thing that the dragon gave me. My heart skipped a beat when I heard a familiar roar.
Dae-Yong:
I chased a butterfly, until it flew too high for me. I slumped on the green grass, staring at Young-Bae. 'Wait. I don't think he knows my name.' I thought.
I heard Young-Bae muttering things. I snorted half-heartedly. I stuck my head in a bush I had stuffed a bow and arrow.
'Ah! Just as I thought I wanted him to have present from me. Bet that Viking didn't notice his bow and arrow was gone! Is his or her name Rianna, or Skiaglr?'
Young-Bae said something, which I thought were questions. I snorted. I dropped the bow and arrow beside him.

A storm is happening. Yes, a storm. A fierce storm I ever wanted to glide on. I spreaded my wings, hoping I could fly even though I never used my broken wing for very long. I don't even know whether I healed fully or not.
Worth a try. I gave out a roar, and I didn't know what was happening. A dart piecered my scales.
G-Dragon shouting 'cuckoo' in Running Man Ep. 250

“People think I’m arrogant. But I cry and I’m a soft person.”–GD
“When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on”–D-Lite
“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Used to be|Lookie!|#|Credit|#|#|G-Dragon X Taeyang
Sal

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's