A new myth begins((Read for info, Semi-lit))

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: A new myth begins((Open! Read on for info))

Postby nexus. » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:24 am

Jack - Human

I was glad that she didn't continue to ask as I began recalling memories filled with regret; moments that I wished that I had forgotten. Arg..I was such a dunce back then. After a while, I lifted my head from my knees and gazed into the distance. With a solemn grin, I stood up.

"Hey, you can see town from here." I said, pointing towards town, as I turned my head towards Ivy.

My smile dissipated as soon as I realized that she was gone. So it was a pain in the neck dealing with me, is that it? Frowning, I crouched down again. As the wind pierced through the air, my frown was replaced with another grin. It's as if I were on the top of the world - despite the fact that I wasn't that far from the forest. These pleasant and lovely moments make my day. It's far more comfortable here. Wish I could share these moments with someone else though.
nexus.

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:12 am

Ivy sighed as she huddled in the tree. Pulling her legs close to her chest she felt uneasy. Closing her eyes before she knew it she had fallen asleep. After realizing that she shouldn't have left him all alone there. Ivy had woken up only later to find that she had fallen out of the tree and felt guilty. Standing up she didn't bother doing anything but walking around. She stared at the ground while she had walked but felt stupid for asking to much of Jack. Looking back at the mountains Ivy knew that he probably was upset about it. Before she had even processed the thought she was climbing the mountain again looking for him.
SilentObserver

Postby nexus. » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Jack

I was already at the edge of the forest, the side closest to the hills. Figuring that there would be no point staying at the mountains for so long, I hurried back. It was peculiar that I didn't see Ivy along the way. Perhaps it was because I took another route and followed the river. Groaning, I began to count all of the things I'd have to do before sunset. Before I knew it, I was already back in the apartment complex. I took a quick shower and I then gathered my supplies. Shuffling through the countless canvases that I bought to simply satisfy my thirst to create art. I began changing my clothes to something that I wouldn't mind dirtying and headed out. Along my way, I was greeted by people - who were; of course probably doing what they were because I was the landlord. I had always despised ingenuity. Ignoring them, I continued walking towards the hills.
nexus.

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Ivy sighed as she gave up. Sitting down on a rock Ivy glanced around. Boredom overcame her mind as she almost began to fall asleep. Standing up she walked back down to the forest. After all she lived there... Climbing back up into a tree she leaned on the base of it and sat on a sturdy branch. Yawning she grabbed her tie and started playing with it. After falling asleep her arm hung down with it in her hand.
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:13 pm

Huldra
*The basics*
Name
-Nathan Hart
Heritage (Fox or Lion Huldra)
-Fox
Residence(Mountains or Forest)
Forest
*Diving Deeper*
Personality
-A sweet guy. Enjoys hanging out with his friend Ivy. Doesn't show much interest in relationships. But he's bisexual. It's normal, he was made fun of a lot.
Side taken(Good, bad, inbetween)
- inbetween
History
- Separated from everything and everyone he knew. Doesn't really understand the world anymore.
*Other*Cows to moose
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentObserver

Postby nexus. » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Jack

[Changing to third-person,since I use way too may 'I's. ]

Jack set everything up and he gazed at the mountain where he previously was. Without adverting his gaze, he held his paintbrush up and began painting. However, the strokes he made were fast, unpredictable, and precise. With every stroke, paint got into his hair, face, and clothes. Without hesitation, he continued to paint the wide pastures and the steady mountains; along with the thicket. A stoic air surrounded him, which happened every time he began painting. He was a prodigy at anything labeled as art as well. For a moment, he hesitated to look at the piece. He held his chin with a concerned expression, as if almost he was unsatisfied with something.

"It'd be a boring piece if I leave it as it is." he remarked.

In the pastures of his painting, Jack began to paint himself painting. His blank expression was replaced with a grin. He continuing to paint with his god - like speed.
nexus.

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 pm

(Okay :3)

Ivy stretched as she began to wake up, tipping out of the tree, "Ahh! Jesus!" She screamed and fell on her side, "Ow..." She groaned and rubbed her arm. Sighing she was all alone again, "This is normal for a Huldra... I guess. First I screw things up. I could have had a friend... But of course with my kind of wonders that's physically impossible..." She mumbled and stood up shouting some curse words. Her face turned red from screaming. She was acting awfully childish, taking a deep breath she walked around the forest.
SilentObserver

Postby nexus. » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Jack

He certainly heard a sound coming from the forest, but he didn't even flinch or advert his gaze from the painting. After a few more seconds, he had completed his piece. He groaned and stretched, nearly falling off his stool. Jack replaced the canvas with a new one. Instead of using a wide variation of colors, this time, Jack only used one, which was black. He tainted the canvas by dripping the paint across the canvas, rather than what he had done before. With this, he was able to unleash his imagination. Only occasionally would he smear the paint on the canvas with the brush. Within 20-30 minutes, he was able to finish his piece. Exhausted, Jack fell off his stool, rolling backwards down the hill. It just so happens that he was painting on the top of one of the steepest hills, to gain a better view. Screaming and hollering, Jack only stopped when he reached the bottom of the hill. He sat up with his outrageously messy hair with a few blades of grass in it accompanied with paint.
nexus.

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Ivy tried blowing hair out of her face. Noticing her sketchbook was falling out of her bag she grabbed it. Looking at the old drawing she stared at one and mumbled, "I miss him." She looked at the boy in the drawing, "Three long years." She closed the sketchbook and put it back in her bag. Throwing it back up in the tree she was in she walked around that area. After becoming bored she fell to the ground as if she lost all control over her body. She just laid there, only because Ivy wanted to. Glancing around once in a while she stretched out and groaned from boredom. There was nothing to do, unless... She could try tricking a human into a trap like some Huldras... Nah, she decided not to. Who knew what humans were capable of.
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:53 am

Bump
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's