A new myth begins((Read for info, Semi-lit))

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: A new myth begins((Open! Read on for info))

Postby nexus. » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Jack - Human

"Oh really? I'm pretty sure I can imagine how you'd be like." I said, as an image of an aggressive life-form popped up in my head. I chuckled again as soon as that happened.

"Don't worry about me being busy or whatever. On the contrary, I've got a lot of time on my hands. I'm actually a (self-proclaimed) prodigy. Rather than weirded out, I'm quite curious. If I'm human, then what does that make you?" I questioned.

As soon as she began walking away, I raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, don'tcha want to know what it's like on that mountain?" I added on.
nexus.

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Ivy didn't know if she should tell him or not, sighing she did so, "I'm not really human... I could be one. I'm a Huldra. Guessing that you've never heard of them." She walked back over to him looking up at the boy, "I guess so... Or is this just an excuse to see what other things I'm bad at?" She smiled slightly and looked forward.
SilentObserver

Postby nexus. » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:31 pm

"Perhaps a bit of both." I said.

Huldra? Like the ones in the books? Amusing. I've always been attached to reading folktales/fairytales ever since my parents began to neglect my education and entertainment.

"You don't have to accompany me if you don't want to." I mumbled, flashing a solemn smile.

Glancing towards the sky, I allowed the water pipe in my hands to clash against the moist soil. I began to make my way towards the mountain.
nexus.

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Ivy shrugged, "I'll stay with you. I'm curious and you seem pretty interesting. Plus I have nothing else to do. It's not like Huldras meet up all the time... Well at least not for me." She sighed, "And if they did I wouldn't be surprised. I'm always the oddball in situations." She looked towards the mountains, "I heard that other Huldras lurk around in the mountains."
SilentObserver

Postby nexus. » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:45 pm

"They do?" I said, as I brightened up.

Growing up, I'd always been doing things to satisfy my boredom. It was like an escape from reality; reading - that is. I was suddenly reminded of a question that I had always wanted to ask.

"Ah. Do Huldra poop?" I questioned as a playful smile emerged.

I was aware that I was being rude, but that was my way of expressing that I was comfortable with who I am with. I began tapping the water pipe against the solid ground as we strolled towards the mountains; waiting for her reply.
nexus.

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Ivy couldn't help but laugh putting her hand over her mouth she nodded, "Of course. We're similar to humans. We just have powers or so called abilities. And tails. Sometimes ears." She looked up at him, "I was right about you being interesting." She climbed onto a rock, "Have you ever found a girl attractive? Only a simple question." She stretched, "I've only found one boy attractive." She continued climbing higher looking forward.
SilentObserver

Postby nexus. » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Jack - Human

"Well, that's nice to know. I've always been wondering." I said as I began to mount the small mountain.

It wouldn't be difficult to reach the top of this mountain, considering that it wasn't steep. By the time we reach the top, I'll look like I've been thrown into a jungle for 10 years. As soon as she mentioned finding people attractive, I blushed and adverted my gaze towards the sun.

"D-depends on what you consider alluring." I stuttered.
nexus.

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Ivy looked back at him, "So you have?" Her interest sparked and lightly chuckled as he stuttered, "Come on. Do you? And if you do I might know the person." She chuckled and continued making her way up the mountain. After she sat down she fixed her hair and moved it out of her face, "Well?" She smiled and looked at him.
SilentObserver

Postby nexus. » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Jack - Human

"I-I'd consider this as an invasion of privacy." I mumbled silently, concealing my face with my hands.

I began instinctively inching away from Ivy. I could feel my ears convert into a bright pink. Arg..I don't even know why, but I began speeding away from Ivy and crouched with my hands on my face. I stuffed my face into my knees and wrapped my arms around my knees.

"Give me a moment." I muffled.
nexus.

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Ivy nodded, "You don't have to tell me. Hey, don't worry about it." She noticed as he grew uneasy, "You alright?" She asked looking at him not knowing if she should get closer. Crossing her legs she waited for a response hoping that she hasn't struck any bad memories. Sighing she always ruined things. Looking away she started racing down the side of the mountain. When Ivy reached the forest she hid in a tree and mumbled, "Idiot. I'm an idiot." She scolded herself and tried hiding from everything.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's