Lockdown, send help _.:/CLOSED MODS PLEASE LOCK\:._

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Lockdown, send help _.:/CLOSED MODS PLEASE LOCK\:._

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Going to school was so normal. After so many strange events happened... A weird new sickness spread over the earth quite quickly, everyone and everything was different. The government forbids anyone to go outside. The moment you were at school is when this was announced. After you realized you had to stay at school you were annoyed by the fact, staying there for so long... But all the teachers stopped teaching. The principal forgot about the school entirely. You now notice that this isn't school anymore, this is an apocalypse shelter. Prepare for lockdown.

The plot currently is just all characters centered at their abandoned school, no one has class no one has any learning just to care for one and another. Your school is dead and everyone in the city wonders about that school if you're still alive... But now now. We shall try to survive or will you die? Perhaps you'll join the Resistance... Or stay with the Omegas. The Resistance are the ones who roam outside and discovered the city ABANDONED you. The Omegas refuse to listen to The Resistance and stay inside... Will you end up falling in love with the enemy team? Stay bitter-hearted? Perhaps you'll figure something out...
Last edited by SilentObserver on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 10 times in total.
SilentObserver

Rules and acceptance

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:45 pm

All Eldemore rules apply.

1. Fade when needed.

2. No being your own crush/boyfriend or girlfriend

3. Don't make constant drama

4. Do not leave other roleplayers out!

5. Do not argue OOC

6. Please use brackets when talking OOC

7. No power playing, godmodding, or Mary Sues.

8. There is a minimum of 4 sentences per post! This is a semi literate roleplay!

9. Please PM me if I missed some important things...

Code: Select all
[center][i][size=85][img]Image here[/img]
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Weaponed features? (Optional):
Side taken (Resistance or Omega);
History:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?:
Anything I missed?:[/size][/i][/center]

It's like the most ratchet form EVAR :3 ENJOY IT XD
You can use your own form if you'd like c:
Last edited by SilentObserver on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SilentObserver

My characters

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Username: SilentObserver
Name: Jinx
Personality: Quite shy, shows interest in boys but at this time he needs to impress her for her to want a relationship...
Weaponed features?: Microchip sight
Side taken (Resistance or Omega); The Resistance
History: Quite blank. Doesn't like talking about it
Crush: Impress her
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: Noo....
Anything I missed?:

Username: SilentObserver
Name: Devon
Personality: Mature, can be childish at times. Protective over a girl he might like.
Weaponed features?: Robotic cuffs
Side taken (Resistance or Omega); Omega
History:
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: None
Anything I missed?:
Last edited by SilentObserver on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilentObserver

Weaponed list

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Robotic cuffs

Robotic limb (replacement)

Microchip eyesight (a microchip was implanted and you have very acute sight.)

Elemental palm (earth, fire, water or wind)
Last edited by SilentObserver on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentObserver

Who's with who?

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:48 pm

< She likes him

> He likes her

>< They like each other

<3 Dating

</3 Break up

X Enemies
SilentObserver

The Resistence

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Moo
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

Omegas

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Moo...
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentObserver

Bystanders (neutral)

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Last edited by SilentObserver on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

Re: Lockdown, send help _.:/Open\:._ Limited Acceptance

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Bump~
SilentObserver

Re: Lockdown, send help _.:/Open\:._ Limited Acceptance Semi

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:12 am

x
Username: Infinite.
Name: Trinity Lyrica Archimedes
Personality: a quiet, reserved soul that seems mature beyond her age, Trinity is quiet but soulful, silent but understanding, courteous, and stiffly polite. Quick-witted and about as clam as one can be, Trinity has a tendency to appear sullen, almost bored, when in reality she's just... Well, impassive. Impartial. A very non-critical and judgmental person, Trinity drifts through the crowd like a waif. However, don't let her seemingly simple personality fool you; with a keen eye and an even keener memory, Trinity's mind is sharper than a knife, despite stubbornness and social awkwardness getting in the way.
Weaponed features? (Optional): A bionic left arm and right leg; this allows her to perform amazing feats of strength, speed, and agility... But only with one limb on each side of the body. Therefore, most of her actions are limited to her arm, or in her leg where she performs giant leaps and bounds.
Side taken (Resistance or Omega); Resistance
History: Born in an extremely well off family, Trinity was supposed to be in an arranged marriage -yes, those unfortunately still happened- before she ran away. However, choosing the dead of night was not in her favour, for a drunk driver on his way home after four too many whiskey shots crashed into her, absolutely obliterating her currently bionic limbs. Ironically, it was but her fourth day of school when the lockdown happened, seeing as she had gotten homeschooled for her very special... Needs. Joining the Resistance after punching a hole through the world civics classroom wall, Trinity had had enough of the school. And so, at the age of seventeen, Trinity joined the resistance; she now works as co-leader of the resistance militia, seeing as she was one of the few to get any technological advancements during/before the lockdown.
Crush: n/a
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: n/a
Anything I missed?: Questions below.

x
Username: Infinite.
Name: Xavier Auroboros
Personality: a very happy go lucky guy, Xavier is unwaveringly optimistic, and his stubbornness not only shines through in his cheerful disposition, but also in everything he does. A bit clumsy with everything else but his hands, Xavier is often oblivious, and has a slightly shorter fuse than most, so his understanding and kind streak sometimes gets overshadowed by his bursts of extreme annoyance. Very kind but also very find of social interaction, Xavier has been feeling restless for a long time, and it's only a matter of time before the wanderlust takes over.
Weaponed features? (Optional): None; technological enhancements were way too rare, even before.
Side taken (Resistance or Omega); undecided/neutral/rogue
History: He lived a typical hi school life, and was unfortunately roped into the situation. He now spends his time as a medic and arbiter for the school.
Crush: n/a
Boyfriend/Girlfriend?: n/a
Anything I missed?: n/a

Questions:
- What about the government? D they just sit around?
- How do the people in the school survive without food, water, and protection?
- What is this disease? Is it contagious? It's serious enough to cause a lockdown...
- Is everyone else under lockdown, or just this school?
- Sorry about all the questions, I'm just a bit confused... ^^"
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's