Supernatural/Romance RP ll The Day Your World Changed

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Supernatural/Romance RP ll The Day Your World Changed

Postby Dave Strider » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi, my name's Bloom. I know it's an odd name, but I think it sounds nice. I mean, I named myself, so I can change my name anytime, anywhere. I'm sort of an orphan, but enough about that. I'd once had a family; just me and my parents. I'd gone to explore in the vast valleys of my home, and settled upon a bright cave. It was small, so what harm could it do, right?
Wrong.
As soon as I entered the cave, whispers rushed into my head, dazing me and knocking me off my feet, fainting. I could hear faint whispers, still. When I woke up, it was almost afternoon. I rushed back to my home; an old cottage in the middle of the forest. When I opened the door, unspeakable things flashed and bled before my eyes. Let's just say that I lost my parents that day, so I ran, now an orphan.
I was killed, being so little. I'm a ghost now. I drag other people to the same cave, making them gain supernatural powers, it turns out I could've talked to animals, instead of living my life in desolation. I don't want to, another side of me just blurs my mind, like some evil switch or something.
I regret everything now.
And I'm sorry to say this, but...
You're one of those people.
You have supernatural powers.
And I'm so, so sorry.

Dave Strider

RULES

Postby Dave Strider » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:41 pm

------------------------âž¼ Of course, no god-modding, Mary/Gary Sues, anything like that. They have to at least have one physical/mental flaw.
------------------------âž¼ You can only have up to as three characters, if I realize you have more, your character will be deleted.
------------------------âž¼ No fights in the OOCS.
------------------------âž¼ Please try to use proper grammar, it ticks me off when you don't.
------------------------âž¼ Light cussing, remember to star out.
------------------------âž¼ You don't have to use my sign up sheet; be creative!
------------------------âž¼ A maximum of up to THREE POWERS.
Last edited by Dave Strider on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dave Strider

Postby Dave Strider » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=I%20want%20to%20join!&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=30541&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Looks%3A&size=27&maxWidth=540&fontId=30540&lineheight=32&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center]
[center][img]characterimghere[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Name%3A&size=27&maxWidth=540&fontId=30540&lineheight=32&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center] [center](Name here)[/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Age%3A&size=27&maxWidth=540&fontId=30540&lineheight=32&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center] [center](Age here)[/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Personality%3A&size=27&maxWidth=540&fontId=30540&lineheight=32&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center]
[center](Personality here, BE SURE TO ADD A FLAW OR TWO)[/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Power%3A&size=27&maxWidth=540&fontId=30540&lineheight=32&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center]
[center](Powers here~)[/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Username%3A&size=27&maxWidth=540&fontId=30540&lineheight=32&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img][/center]
[center](Username here)[/center]
[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Other%3A&size=27&maxWidth=540&fontId=30540&lineheight=32&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[/center]
[center](Any other?)[/center]
Last edited by Dave Strider on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave Strider

Charries! :3

Postby Dave Strider » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:54 pm

- Caylee Wolfbaine - Page 1 - SilentObserver -
- Bloom - Page 1 - Dave Strider -
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yes, I will add more slots if needed!

❤ = In some sort of relationship
⋉ = He likes her
â‹Š = She likes him
Last edited by Dave Strider on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Dave Strider

Re: Supernatural/Romance RP ll The Day Your World Changed

Postby Dave Strider » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Bloom

I don't really know, I've never kept track about how many year's I've been dead... Yes, ghosts age, if they can, I mean.

I guess you could say I'm a bit overprotective. I have some weird 'other side' to me, and evil side. That's the side that drags poor citizens to the Cave. I'm rarely happy, you should see what I've seen. I really have no positive traits, but I guess I'm more relaxed in nature; it pleases me.

Well, I can't float, like you see in those dumb cartoons, that's for sure. I can talk to animals, though.

Dave Strider

Art isn't mine~

Dave Strider

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Caylee Wolfbaine

16 1/2

A very quiet girl, she prefers to be alone but always likes someone who is willing to be nice enough to her. She's quite different than other due to the fact that she believes that she's imperfect. Always hates stuck up people and could win a fight but not likely unless this is depending on someone's life or her love for someone. Her speed isn't quite great but her agility is perfect. Almost, when she can she makes up her own ways to jump off of trees, rocks, etc. Making her own course with increasing speed but has many flaws while doing so. Often wears black and mostly does this through the night while she runs. Keeps her hoodie over her head at night and day, anyone who dares to approach her has nothing to fear of her. Unless they're looking for a fight.

Able to jump to high lengths, shapeshifting (very rare to see her in original form), and has night vision (works best as a feline for her).

SilentObserver

Nope :3
Last edited by SilentObserver on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

Postby Dave Strider » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Alright~ ))
:3

Dave Strider

Postby Dave Strider » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Accepted, sorry, I didn't realize you had edited this, whoops ))
xD

Dave Strider

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:55 pm

That's okay xD, thanks.
SilentObserver

Postby Dave Strider » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:57 pm

Do you want to start? This RP isn't really active. >-> ))

Dave Strider

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's