Commence War ~ Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Commence War ~ Open

Postby remix. » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:06 am

(Alright :3 )
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Re: Commence War ~ Open

Postby remix. » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:08 pm

Bum
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Re: Commence War ~ Accepting

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:54 pm

We still need another person
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby // kzry » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Casual Clothes: link
Username: tophfaith
Character's Name: Kajima Akayoku
Angel or Demon: Demon (Well, classified as Fallen Angel)
Powers: Control elements with darkness fused in them (dark fire, dark earth, dark water, and so on. She uses dark wind the most though), talking with animals for darkness and death, enhanced senses, enhanced speed.
Family: Her mother is a powerful archangel, as for her father, it's unknown to her and many who know her.
History: She was made a fallen angel once she had accidentally did a bad deed in heaven, killing someone she was suppose to be the guardian of. She didn't know how to control her powers at such a young age, being a child of a powerful archangel who was killed by a demon, or so they say... Her life is a lonely one, with no one understanding her.
Personality: She's a person of many personalities, but she's mostly calm and collected, distant and pretty depressing to be around.
Weapon of choice (if wanted): A maple leaf which controls the dark element.
Looks: Seen above.
// kzry

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Accepted. We are good to go)

Lacey wonders through the marvel towers of heaven, looking for the small child she calls her brother.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby // kzry » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Kajima sat in her small yet comfy adobe under some tree roots. It wasn't all earthy and messy, but like a small house in a rough circle with a radius of 8 feet, 16 feet for diameter. It was a fairly large tree, larger than the ones in the forest it lives in. She sits at the entranceway, her wings sprawled out as she dazed into the sky, watching the what there was to watch in the sky. Her ruby colored eyes where shut after a bit, slipping into some deep thoughts, lowering her guard from anything or anyone. If something did happen to come by, it won't be too much of a problem for Kajima to chase it off.
// kzry

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Turning the corner, she runs into the little blonde boy she was searching for. "Danny?!" She falls back, taking the kid with her. She releases a woosh of air.

Mercy Storm

Postby AvianWing » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:14 am

Username: AvianWing
Chracters Name: Kaito
Angel or Demon: Demon
Powers: Bending Blood *If that's okay. If not I can change. <3*
Family: None that are alive
History (more then 5 words.)I'M BREAKING THE STERYOTYPE GOSH DANGIT! >O< Growing up, Senri was always around other people. He had a lot of friends. Honestly, he was a really happy child. However, over time he began to hate the happiness and fell into the darkness.
Personality: Kaito is loveable and happy when he wants to be. If he doesn't want to be, well...That's that.
Weapon of choice (if wanted): Blood*Can change*, or if not, he prefers a sword.
Looks:
AvianWing
>Hi! I'm Avian! I'm female, but my I.D is a male, and other than
that I'm a queer little writer in my own imaginary perfect world.
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸>|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|<¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
I love to roleplay, so if you have a good roleplay idea, please let
me know! I'd love to roleplay with you!
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸>|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|<¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
I've been with my lover for three years, and he's about as queer
as I am. I'm very happy with my relationship, and he is the escape
from the hell that is this judgmental world.
AvianWing

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:17 am

(Accepted.)

Mercy Storm

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Username: asl27547
Chracters Name: Selena Vampira
Angel or Demon: Demon
Powers: Teleportation & Elemental Control(venom/poison & Fire manipulation)
Family: n/a
History (more then 5 words.) she comes from a long line of killers
Personality: she is a heartbreaker
Weapon of choice (if wanted):
Image she can make it transforms into a spiked collar
Looks:
Demons4Life2015

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's