Commence War ~ Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Commence War ~ Accepting

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:25 pm

Commence War

A war is on the verge of commencing. Heaven and Hell are at it again. As far as anyone knows, this battle will last eternity. Will never end. So here is your waning. Be ready to fight. Be ready to chose. Be ready for anything, even falling in love with another player from the other team. Love may just over rule the whole game.

Who are you?
What can you do?

Angel:A creature usually pure at heart. They are typically kind and helping. Not all Angels have wings and not all angels are nice. They are immortal.
Telepathy:

Demon:Usually a creature of evil. Believed to be tainted in the heart and are unkind. Some have wings and some are nice. They are immortal.
Teleportation:

Invisibility:

Underwater Breathing:

Elemental Control:

Animal Shifting:

No, earth is not included, so this is strictly heaven and hell. Angels and demons. Feel free to pm me ideas. Those are always accepted.

Before anyone comments on this, no I did not copy anyone. This is actually from a book I wrote. I do not wish for anyone to say I am copying cause, I'm not. This is mostly war related. Anyone to know me would know I have a knack for the supernatural. Especially Angels. Here is my warning. Do not copy this unless given the yes answer.
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

All The Basics

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:15 pm

All The Basics

Rules
1. Follow all Eldemore rules
2. No god-modding
3. No being your own crush or lover
4. Tell me if your pulling out
5. Fade/timeskip when needed.
6.Have fun
All Chracters

Form
Code: Select all
Username:
Chracters Name:
Angel or Demon:
Powers:
Family:
History (more then 5 words.)
Personality:
Weapon of choice (if wanted):
Looks:

*Please keep in mind that the powers are in the first post and that this is present so they wear regular clothes..
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Places

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:17 pm

*These will be added as the roleplay progresses. For now, think of the places as large cities.

Mercy Storm

My Character

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Username: Crying Heartbreak
Chracters Name: Lacey (Lace)
Angel or Demon: Angel
Powers: Telepathy, teleportation, invisibility.
Family: She was adopted by a man named Mark
History (more then 5 words.) She can't remember much of it. Just a lot of red.
Personality: Quiet, Rebelish, Kind, Witty.
Weapon of choice (if wanted): Bow, very skilled
Looks: Image
Mercy Storm

Re: Commence War ~ Open

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:44 am

Bump…

Mercy Storm

Postby remix. » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:20 pm

ImageUsername: ReMiX
Chracters Name: Azeazel [ goes by Az ]
Angel or Demon: Demon
Powers: Shifting and invisibility
Family: younger half brother named Kase
History (more then 5 words.):
Azeazel surprisingly had a okay childhood. His father was killed in the ongoing war, and it pretty much crushed his mother. Soon when he was about 10, Az's mother met another man and they married, leaving him with a half brother named Kase. He trained become the best demon warrior there is.
Personality: Kill Joy | Aggressive | Aggravated Easily | Soft spot for his brother |
Weapon of choice (if wanted): A long Katana sword, pistol
Looks:
Caucasian | Violet hair | Blue eyes | wears dark clothing |
Last edited by remix. on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Username: SilentObserver
Chracters Name: Caylee Wolfbaine
Angel or Demon: Angel
Powers: The power to shift and teleport.
Family: Read history.
History (more then 5 words.): Her history wasn't a very happy one. Considering she was frowned upon for falling in love with a demon. That failed quickly, after her family abandoned her she roams around on her own.
Personality: A very quiet girl, yet she does love to talk. She doesn't flirt but does show interest in relationships, after she has had one relationship it was hard to get over it. But either than that she loves to draw and mess around.
Weapon of choice (if wanted): She carries around a gun sometimes.
Looks: Yes, her eyes are different colors, one is blue and one is red. Her wings are black, just a strange gene she had.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:45 pm

(Accepted)

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:08 pm

When are we going to start :3?)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Accepted Mix. Let's wait to get one more character)

Mercy Storm

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's