SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm} ~Open

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: SHIVER {Heaven, Hell and The Human Realm} ~Open

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:38 am

"To you, no." It's clear this a subject not to be diving into.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Zeve » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Myth sighs, "Well you are quite the talker aren't you."
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Caylee sighed as she walked back into the forest and climbed up a tree and sat on a branch her legs dangling.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:29 pm

She shrugs. "Sometimes."
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:40 pm

(my characters are open)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 am

Crying Heartbreak wrote:She shrugs. "Sometimes."

(okay. Thanks)

Walking with her hands in her pocket, Clary walking into forbid.

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:15 am

Forbid looked down at the girl and raised an eyebrow as he glanced over at Joyce.

Joyce looked up at Forbid and shrugged a little.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Clary steps back. "Aie! Sorry there!" She nods. "I honestly didn't mean to run into you."

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:23 pm

"It's fine..." Forbid mumbled a little and shoved his hands in his pockets and began walking, "Joyce... Should we taunt Hunter again?"

Joyce chuckled, "Sounds great."
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Clary looks at them and walks out.

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's