Housemates {Closed; Sorry}

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Housemates {Closed; Sorry}

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:18 am

(Lol don't xD)

"Strange. You seem like a nice guy, and relationships.. Oh tell me about it..." She muttered, "I can relate there." Shrugging a little she thought for a minute, once he began joking, she didn't find it as a joke at first. Turning a light shade of red she shook her head, "N-no! I.. I didn't mean it like that."
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Mitchell Glass
He took a sip of his drink and smiled but it soon faded a little. "I would rather not talk about my relationships, they don't exactly bring up any good feelings" he admitted. "Sorry" he added. He took another sip of his drink and smiled again. "Yeah, I know what you mean" he replied. "So I'm guessing your quiet popular at school...or work?" he commented.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:45 pm

"Oh no, I didn't mean-- Never mind." She shook her head a little, "Don't be..." Rubbing the back of her head, as he figured she was 'popular' she chuckled a little, "Nope. Not at all."
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 pm

Mitchell Glass
He looked over at her a little confused and then back at his drink again until she spoke again. "Really?" he replied. "I thought you would had been" he smiled.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue May 12, 2015 8:25 pm

She chuckled a little, "Really." She nodded, "Oh? You did?" She asked, "Mmm... Thanks."

Last bumped by SilentObserver on Tue May 12, 2015 8:25 pm.
SilentObserver

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's