Housemates {Closed; Sorry}

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Housemates {Closed; Sorry}

Postby Sadies » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Housemates
( Image is of Shigure's house from the Fruits Baskets anime.)
Home Of A
Vampire | Werewolf | Angel | Dragon

Plot

Four individuals have been looking for a place to live for a while now, maybe they were homeless or maybe they were just looking to move. An accidental encounter brought the four together and they soon decided to all put there money together and buy a house. Not a large or exciting house, just a cheap liveable house. As they all move in together, little do they know that they are sharing their house with a possible enemy as all of them are secretively not human.

Rules

• Follow site rules.
• General rp rules apply.
• 1 character per member. There will only be 2 males and 2 females to make it even. Every character has a different species.
• Characters are 18+ years.
• No overpowered characters.
• Pets are allowed but they have to be normal pets (not able to speak nor with powers. They are not centre of attention).
• When everyone moves in they know little about each other, they are basically all new
• Drama and plots are encouraged.
• Enjoy. :)

Joining Form
You may use your own.
Code: Select all
[img]Image here[/image]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Other?:[/b]

Characters

Mitchel Glass
Looks 18 Years - Male - Vampire - Sadies

Laurence Kanto
20 Years - Male - Dragon - Zeve

Caylee Wolfbaine
18.5 Years - Female - Werewolf - SilentObserver

Katherine Tyrell
18 Years - Female - Angel - cookie.

Recap

Currently None
Last edited by Sadies on Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sadies

Re: Housemates {Accepting; Limited Places }

Postby Sadies » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:21 am

( Image belongs to me. )
Full Name: Mitchell Glass
Species: Vampire
Other?: Will rp out.
Last edited by Sadies on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:47 pm

:: Name ::
Hi! My name is
Caylee Wolfbaine,
what's yours?

:: Gender ::
Well.
You tell me,
do I look like
a guy?
I'm a girl...

:: Age ::
I am 18 1/2

:: Birthday ::
My birthday is October 23rd,
why? Do you care?
Well, that's nice of you,
thanks!

:: Crush ::
Heh.. No one
at the moment but
if I like you
I tend to be
nervous a
lot and
sometimes I
can be clingy or
possibly jealous
and maybe even
close to you.

:: Sexuality ::
I'm straight
that's all I
really need to
say here...

:: Boyfriend? ::
Nope. I have had
one in the past
but it was all
some sick prank,
wasn't very fun...
I don't think that was
the feeling of love,
or was it? No it
couldn't be...

:: What are you? ::
I'm a Werewolf.

Appearance

Maybe my first sight isn't the best... I don't find myself attractive and no it's not for attention. I'm often already told that I'm not so... Doesn't that make them right? But you'll often find me with a hoodie over my head and sometimes headphones around my neck or on my ears listening to music. I tend to wear jeans and baggy sweatshirts, I am not one to wear dresses nor short shirts and shorts. I'm not like that... I try to make myself as hidden as possible. I am also very short for my age, please don't judge me for it either but I tend to like being short. Okay maybe not but still...

Personality

Hmm... I'm shy, especially around guys... I just fear that they're going to say something bad about the way I look or the way I am. I don't like hearing the bad opinions about me, but either than me being shy I am actually very friendly. Yet I am warning you now if I need to start a fight for the sake of something important I definitely will! I do enjoy to talk as well, you can start a conversation about anything with me.

Lovelife

Love? Oh that... I have had thoughts about it. Problem is I have never experienced it, I hear that it's a really nice feeling though. I would like to experienced that, I have had feelings for others but... When I had the courage I was turned down. Friendships were ruined and I was made fun of a lot... I'm hoping that it might change, I won't be the one to tell you that I have feelings though, sorry. I just fret a lot.

Anything else?

Well you haven't asked for my likes and dislikes. I'll just quickly run through them, I like to talk, you can really talk to me about anything, I'll listen, I promise. I also like to play the piano and I do enjoy stargazing, but counting them is another story... My dislikes, oh boy. I really don't like people who are full of themselves. Sadly aren't those the ones who have more friends and have a relationship? See, I told you I couldn't do it but oh well, I should worry. Or should I? Ah well, either than that I don't like any violence. I try to stay nice and friendly but if it's for the sake of someone I care about I will definitely fight for them. Verbal and physical. I'll most likely fail though...
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Ooc;
Accepted. :)
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:27 pm

(Yay .D.)
SilentObserver

Postby Zeve » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Full Name: Laurence Kanto
Species: Werewolf
Other?: I like pizza and most types of meat, except fish ugh. Love to play sports. People say i'm harded and tend to goof around to much. I just want to be a cool guy.
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Sadies » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:33 am

Ooc;
Sorry everyone has a different species so could you please change the species. Thank you.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby cookie. » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Full Name: Katherine Tyrell
Age: eighteen years old,eighteen thousand years old as an angel
Species: angel
Other?: rp out
Last edited by cookie. on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” ― Jodi Picoult

•stuffs•
If I'm slow at replying that means I'm either messing around on the internet,practising drawing or trying to write the post the best I can.
I am accepting invitations to any type of roleplay,so if you need some members or you think I am worthy of being part of your roleplay then feel free to pm me with a link to your roleplay <3

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
don't be afraid {cat roleplay}
cookie.

Postby Zeve » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:15 am

Zeve wrote:Image
dragon form: Image
Full Name: Laurence Kanto
Species: Dragon (ability to go into human form)
Other?: Loves pizza, he smokes but not cigarettes he actually smokes coal to help keep his fire abilities under control while in the form of a human often getting complaints from roommates since he always smells like fire and smoke. As a dragon he's able to use fire but his family is famous for using lightning he hasn't quite grasped his ability yet.

(sorry for some reason i thought that you wanted one male vamp and male were and female vamp and female were...don't know how i got to that conclusion XD)

Can I do dragon? Like he is really a dragon but takes on the form of a human to you know prevent himself from being hunted.
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Re: Housemates {Closed; Sorry}

Postby Sadies » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:38 am

Ooc;
I wanted unique species not just shifter type characters but whatever, both accepted. :)
I think we should maybe not go so fast with this RP so that everyone can keep up with everything and not get so lost if that's okay?

Mitchell Glass
Arriving at his new house, Mitchell got out the car and grabbed his kettle straight from his car then headed up the path towards the house. Unlocking the door with one hand, we walked in and headed straight to seek the kitchen to prepare a warm cup of tea before he took a look around. While the kettle boiled the water, he explored the empty kitchen cupboards and the bare room.
Resting on the table top, he patiently waited for the kettle to click.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's