Housemates {Closed; Sorry}

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Housemates {Closed; Sorry}

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Caylee smiled a little and nodded, "Sure." She looked over at the PlayStation and looked back over at him.
SilentObserver

Postby cookie. » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:32 pm

cookie. wrote:Katherine shrugged"I guess the quiet of here did attract me a little bit"she replied as she looked up at him.Just a little longer Katherine...hold it...hold it...HOLD IT! she thought as her wings were starting to get cramped up under her jacket,but she refused to move them,knowing that these people would have looked at her like a monster.To get her mind off of her wings she stepped back and stretched,yawning after wards."Sorry"she mumbled as she stepped back to her original position.
“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” ― Jodi Picoult

•stuffs•
If I'm slow at replying that means I'm either messing around on the internet,practising drawing or trying to write the post the best I can.
I am accepting invitations to any type of roleplay,so if you need some members or you think I am worthy of being part of your roleplay then feel free to pm me with a link to your roleplay <3

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
don't be afraid {cat roleplay}
cookie.

Postby Sadies » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:51 am

Mitchell Glass
He gently tossed a controller to her before grabbing a different one then switched everything on before sitting next to her. "Just to let you know I'm a master at this" he joked, knowing how terrible he was at this game. He waited for the loading screen.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Caylee smiled and held the controller and glanced over at him, "Master, huh?" She asked and looked back over at the screen.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Mitchell Glass
He looked back over at her and chuckled. "Maybe a little" he replied. As the game loaded, he started the game and quickly began to shoot at the zombies. He wasn't that terrible but at the same time he was defiantly no master at the game neither.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:36 pm

Caylee chuckled, "All you need to do is memorize the controls and watch the screen. Quite simple." She glanced down at the controller and looked back up at the screen continuing to play, "Or button mashing might help. But I don't do that." She smiled a little.
SilentObserver

Postby Zeve » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:33 pm

cookie. wrote:
cookie. wrote:Katherine shrugged"I guess the quiet of here did attract me a little bit"she replied as she looked up at him.Just a little longer Katherine...hold it...hold it...HOLD IT! she thought as her wings were starting to get cramped up under her jacket,but she refused to move them,knowing that these people would have looked at her like a monster.To get her mind off of her wings she stepped back and stretched,yawning after wards."Sorry"she mumbled as she stepped back to her original position.

He shrugged smiling," it is fine so you wanna come with me and explore the house maybe there is some sort of secret room here."
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby cookie. » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Katherine smiled,"Race you down the stairs!"she laughed as she ran down the stairs,almost missing a step.She hid beside the stairs and waited for him to come down so she could scare him.
“Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” ― Jodi Picoult

•stuffs•
If I'm slow at replying that means I'm either messing around on the internet,practising drawing or trying to write the post the best I can.
I am accepting invitations to any type of roleplay,so if you need some members or you think I am worthy of being part of your roleplay then feel free to pm me with a link to your roleplay <3

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
cookie.

Postby cookie. » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:31 pm

{bump}

•stuffs•

--------
● links ●
my roleplay
cookie.

Postby Sadies » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:20 am

Mitchell Glass
He quickly glanced at her then back at the screen. "I know the basic controls" he replied. "It's the combos that confuse me" he smiled as he killed a couple of zombies with a lawn chair.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's