Housemates {Closed; Sorry}

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Housemates {Closed; Sorry}

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 pm

"That's why I look at the combos and memorize the one that I know will do most damage." Caylee smiled slightly as she continued tapping continuous buttons in a certain order.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:50 am

Mitchell Glass
Mitchell smiled and killed some more but then his character died. "Well looks like you win, I died" he laughed a little then sighed a bit and started playing again as his character regenerated.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:37 am

Caylee smiled slightly, "Surprised. I'm usually the first to die--" Right then her character died, "Never mind." She chuckled.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:27 am

Mitchell Glass
He laughed at her. "Your terrible at this game" he joked as he was worst than her. Mitchell placed down his controller in a sign of defeat and placed his feet up at the table then looked at his watch. "Four more hours until I can order Chinese food" the vampire commented. Mitchell seemed to have a bit of an habit for eating Chinese food, of course being a vampire he needed blood to survive, but he couldn't resist the taste of certain foods and drinks, Chinese food and tea were two of him most loved consumptions.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:39 am

"Oh like you're any better." Caylee teased with a slight smirk playing along, "Hmm. Chinese?" She asked, "Oh okay." She nodded a little and glanced around, "Crap. Forgot where my room was, and what one it was..." She thought, sighing in her mind.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:27 am

Mitchell Glass
He smiled. "I'm the master, didn't you see" he joked. He leaned back in the chair for a moment. "I like Chinese food" he admitted. "I don't think we have much food in the cupboards neither since no-one seems to have brought any food with them, so maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea for us all to have Chinese for tea tonight" he suggested the got to his feet. "Do you want a cup of tea?" he then asked.

Ooc
Feels like so long since I rped Mitchell. He was one of my first oRPc < lol making up terms now. XD
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:52 am

(Lol x3 My first actual character I decided to make was Vanessa)

"Oh yea, that's right." Caylee chuckled, "Oh really?" She asked, shrugging a little, "Chinese food is okay. But every time my friend would take me to a Chinese restaurant... I'd end up hoarding everyone's fortune cookies. When I was like... Ten." As he asked if she wanted a cup of tea she smiled a little, "Sure. Thanks."
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:20 am

Ooc;
Aww... :) My first ever rp character was a GSD on a Junkyard Dog rp on FooPets like six years ago. o.O

Mitchell Glass
He chuckled a little. "I had a fortune cookie that said 'Birthdays are like friends, the more you have the better'...Yeah right" he commented. He nodded his head then walked off into the kitchen. He returned about two minutes later with two cups of tea, one he handed to Caylee.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:00 am

(Wow .o. Six years? My first roleplay I was in was just last year... owo And I seriously have a roleplay addiction)

"Friends are nice to have when you don't know who to turn to." Caylee figured, not that she had many friends, just a few close ones from time to time, but were separated, "Thanks." She smiled a little as he came back and handed a cup to her, holding it she glanced at him, "Not trying to appear rude, but... You've had friends before, right? Everyone has friends, right?" She asked.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:10 am

Ooc;
Lol, I feel old now XD

Mitchell Glass
Mitchell shrugged. "Yeah, although honestly I haven't had much luck with friends" he admitted. "Or girlfriends for that matter..." he added. "...Sorry, I don't know why I'm telling you this" he laughed awkwardly a little. He then looked over at her. "Am I really that horrible to hang out with that I have no friends? Wow, I should seek help from an expert" he joked.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's