Dreams come to life ~Closed Mods please lock

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Are you interested in joining?

Yeaaa :3
50%
Maybe
50%
Uh uh, no thanks
No votes

Total votes : 4

Dreams come to life ~Closed Mods please lock

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:51 pm

Closing your eyes you fall into a restless sleep... When you finally open them you walk through the fog and walk around exploring the new terrain... Something about it was... Special. Different. Something that shouldn't be true... But it came true, my dear friend. You are...

Dreaming

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Plot;

In case all of you were wondering... All of our characters are in their dreams. But be warned there are indeed nightmares. Living throughout your dream you can take the side of a dreamer, a lurker or you can be a granter. We shall explain these later. But as you live throughout this dream many things may come true like maybe love or your wants for others and yourself.

Dreamers;

Dreamers are the ones who are waiting for their dreams to come true, they're living through them right now. Are often fighting for the sake of their dreams, aren't your dreams precious to you?

Lurkers;

These are dream haunters. They haunt the Dreamers and try to twist their dreams or crush them. Considered the 'evil' ones but they can be innocent, sometimes.

Granter;

You choose a dreamer and you help make their dreams come true. By their side all the time and are very supportive but arguments are bound to happen sometimes.

All Eldemore rules apply here!

Rules;

1. No being your own bf/gf/crush (might be allowed, for drama only)/granter or dreamer

2. MINOR cussing is allowed, anything beyond that please star out, thank you :3

3. Fade when needed.

4. Only I can timeskip.

5. Do not listen to rule 8, instead put 12 in the other column.

5. No arguing OOC.

6. Please use brackets when talking OOC.

7. DO NOT leave others out of the roleplay! I hate it when that happens!

8. If you have not posted in 1 week your character will be considered missing, if you haven't posted in longer than that your character will be considered awake (dead), if haven't posted in 1 month you are out of the roleplay (feel free to join again! :3)

9. If you read this put 21 in the other column.

Enjoy ^-^!

FAQ;

None at the moment.

If your character 'dies' it means that they have woken up and cannot be brought back into the dream world.

Feel free to use your own form, but PLEASE make it DETAILED ^.^

Code: Select all
[center][i][img]Image of character here[/img]

[b][u]Name;[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]Age;[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]Dreamer, Lurker or Granter?;[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]Personality;[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]History;[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]Gender;[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]Crush;[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]Boyfriend/girlfriend;[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]Who is your Dreamer? (for granters only);[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]Who is your Granter? (for dreamers only);[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b][u]Other(?);[/u][/b] [size=85]Here[/size][/i][/center]
Last edited by SilentObserver on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
SilentObserver

My characters

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 am

:: Name ::
Hi! My name is
Caylee Wolfbaine,
what's yours?

:: Gender ::
Well.
You tell me,
do I look like
a guy?
I'm a girl...

:: Age ::
I am 16 1/2

:: Birthday ::
My birthday is October 23rd,
why? Do you care?
Well, that's nice of you,
thanks!

:: Crush ::
Heh.. No one
at the moment but
if I like you
I tend to be
nervous a
lot and
sometimes I
can be clingy or
possibly jealous
and maybe even
close to you.

:: Sexuality ::
I'm straight
that's all I
really need to
say here...

:: Boyfriend? ::
Nope. I have had
one in the past
but it was all
some sick prank,
wasn't very fun...
I don't think that was
the feeling of love,
or was it? No it
couldn't be...

:: What are you? ::
I'm a Dreamer. Aren't
I suppose to have a
Granter? Hmm... One
hasn't chosen me yet so
I can't really start
trying to make
my dreams come true.

:: Who is your Granter? ::
I don't have one yet.

:: Other ::

Appearance

Maybe my first sight isn't the best... I don't find myself attractive and no it's not for attention. I'm often already told that I'm not so... Doesn't that make them right? But you'll often find me with a hoodie over my head and sometimes headphones around my neck or on my ears listening to music. I tend to wear jeans and baggy sweatshirts, I am not one to wear dresses nor short shirts and shorts. I'm not like that... I try to make myself as hidden as possible. I am also very short for my age, please don't judge me for it either but I tend to like being short. Okay maybe not but still...

Personality

Hmm... I'm shy, especially around guys... I just fear that they're going to say something bad about the way I look or the way I am. I don't like hearing the bad opinions about me, but either than me being shy I am actually very friendly. Yet I am warning you now if I need to start a fight for the sake of something important I definitely will! I do enjoy to talk as well, you can start a conversation about anything with me.

Lovelife

Love? Oh that... I have had thoughts about it. Problem is I have never experienced it, I hear that it's a really nice feeling though. I would like to experienced that, I have had feelings for others but... When I had the courage I was turned down. Friendships were ruined and I was made fun of a lot... I'm hoping that it might change, I won't be the one to tell you that I have feelings though, sorry. I just fret a lot.

Anything else?

Well you haven't asked for my likes and dislikes. I'll just quickly run through them, I like to talk, you can really talk to me about anything, I'll listen, I promise. I also like to play the piano and I do enjoy stargazing, but counting them is another story... My dislikes, oh boy. I really don't like people who are full of themselves. Sadly aren't those the ones who have more friends and have a relationship? See, I told you I couldn't do it but oh well, I should worry. Or should I? Ah well, either than that I don't like any violence. I try to stay nice and friendly but if it's for the sake of someone I care about I will definitely fight for them. Verbal and physical. I'll most likely fail though...
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
SilentObserver

Characters list

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:35 am

~
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:10 am

If you're a Dreamer you are one who has fallen asleep and are taken to the Dream World. But be warned if you die you wake up and can never go back into the Dream World. The Dream world is a place where night and day do not exist. The sun and the moon are not there. Yet it does have a terrain similar to pretty much anything. Dreamers, Lurkers and Granters can yes fall in love but if a Dreamer were to fall in love with their Granter you can no longer set to your dreams, you have to think about it. Do you want to give up your dreams for someone you love? Lurkers. If you fall in love with a Dreamer you can no longer haunt that ONE Dreamers dreams. If a Lurker falls in love with a Granter they can not corrupt any Granters journeys for their Dreamer. If a Granter falls in love with a Lurker they cannot fulfill their Dreamers dreams anymore. It's a tough decision, but don't you love them?
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentObserver

Re: Dreams come to life ~DNP WIP

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:10 am

Reserve for future
SilentObserver

Re: Dreams come to life ~DNP WIP

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:27 pm

reserve
SilentObserver

Re: Dreams come to life ~*New* and Accepting!

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Hmm... Maybe just in case I'll reserve this one too o-o...
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:41 am

Name;
Lace
Age; 16
Dreamer, Lurker or Granter?; Dreamer
Personality; im funny. Witty. Quiet. And often rebellious. Im also nice.
History; i really don't want to tell you that. But if you want to know, ask.
Gender; Well, female. Duh.
Crush; No one. But I wouldn't mind one.
Boyfriend/girlfriend; No one yet.
Who is your Dreamer? (for granters only); ~
Who is your Granter? (for dreamers only); I don't have one.
Other(?); 12. But that's not my favorite number.

Appearance: I've got snow white hair and bright blue eyes. I'm considered petty and I'm also slightly short. My hair is mid back and I prefer hoodies and converse.

Likes:Well, I like a few things. Books, movies, writing, singing, and a few other things.
Dislikes: Rude people, dresses, pink.

Extra: Well, I have a German Shepard named Bull. A Bengal name Goose and I always keep a journal and sketch book. No matter the weather, I can be found in a hoodie and high top converse. Also shorts. Sometimes I braid my hair and sometimes I leave it down. Either way, my bangs fall into my face.
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Yey ;w; Bump
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:55 pm

I'm on my phone though.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's