Hunters and Assasins. (Now Accepting.)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Hunters and Assasins. (Now Accepting.)

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:16 pm

A constant battle between the stealthy and the strong. Two enemies bound never to get along. A war that rages in the shadows of ally ways and the dark of the night. As the brains go against the brawns. But what is to come of them when a larger enemy comes and they are forced together? Fights break out. Witty comments are exchanged in a flash. Better yet, the opposite teams fall for each other. This turn of events will be interesting.

Info

The brawns of the two. They use close range weapons and usually have a close range pistol on their hip. They are most likely to talk but are also very good with their chosen weapons. They work quickly and are alone to do it. This group will also interrogate.

Weapons

*Long Blade - a sword with a longer then normal blade. They can be quite heavy to the user.

*Blade - a regular sword. This weapon can usually be used by every one.

*Short Blade - a shorter than usual steel blade. This is the weapon all trainees are required to have.

*Sphye - Hunter technology has made these weapon foldable and easy to hide. For every Hunter with one has a costum one.

Info

They are stealthy people. This groups works in the dark and with long distance based weapons. They usually have a alias that they go by. Most are quiet, though there are loud ones as well. This group kills quickly and quietly. They don't usually interrogate unless it's a direct order from their leader or hirer.

*Bow and Arrow - dating back to hundreds of years ago, this weapon is light and accurate. All arrows are personalized to that one person.

*Throwing Knives - these are light and easy to carry. Almost every assassin has some on them, mission or not. Every knife belonging to a assassin has their initials engraved.

*Throwing Stars - almost feathery light, they are easily hidden. Every assassin that has them has a specific design.

*Small Dagger- Small. Every dagger is made differently, resorting in them fitting into only one persons hand.
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mercy Storm

Characters, Ranks, Couples, And Forms

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Tundra wrote:Feel free to use this..I got bored. Will let people easily find things about characters..(SO MANY LIKE MAX! XD)

Name - Personality - Weapons - Kin - Likes - Dislikes - Crushs
Assassin Leader:
Max
loyal, brave, witty, and nice - Bow, Throwing Knives - Jason(Brother -Hunter) - Fellow Assassins - Hunters - Don't even dare :twisted:
~
2nd In Command:
Kaname
strong and silent, genter to those whom he cares for - daggers - Kain(Brother - Hunter) - Blood, the taste, the smell. - Anything shocking, Sudden Change - Max
~
3rd In Command:
Caylee
Shy, Quiet, Protective - Gun - None - Quiet places, talking, getting to know others - People who are full of themselves - None
~
Assassin Doctor:
OPEN!
~
Lead Assassin Spy:
Jek - Sarcastic, loyal, prankster, cunning, fearless, caring - Throwing Knives, Small Dagger, Bow and Arrow - None - Fighting, Pranking, Hanging with friends, and Night - Hot Weather, Spiders, and Cockroaches - None
~
Assassin Spy:
Rue and Arrianna
Killer, Strong, Persevering - Bow and Arrows and a small dagger - None - dogs and fellow assassins - hunters and cats - None

~
Lead Trainer:
Kuar Sutrath
Quiet, Watchful, Wise, Smart, Cautious - Katana, Daggers, Throwing Knives, Desert Eagle x2 - Broke(Brother - Deceased), Suron(His dad - Alive), Serea (HIs mom - Deceased) - Open air, High Places, being alone, Questions, clean jobs| - Messy jobs, ANY HUnter that brings up his past, Small spaces, Close Combat - None

~
Trainers:
ALWAYS OPEN
~
Trainees:
Nick
quite, shy, funny, caring,~Throwing Knive, Skinny Sword~Dead~Books, drawing, pancakes. ~People, math, pancakes. ~None
ALWAYS OPEN
~
Rouge Assassins:
ALWAYS OPEN..but rare

Hunter Leader:
Attic and Boots
Cocky, kind-hearted, sarcastic, witty, quick thinking, and charming - 2 Sphyes "Leone" and "Tigre", - Jerry (brother who is a farmer) - Reading Westerns, and his 2 sphyes - long ranged weapons, being stabbed, and bitterly hates honey and cows - Max
~
2nd In Command:
Cain
Recluse, non-talkative - Explosion Grenade Smoke Grenade Plasma Grenade and Flash Grenades - Kaname(Bother -Assassin) - Grenades - Blades - None
~
3rd In Command:
Shane
A very skittish person but is actually quite strong. He may be shy sometimes but does enjoy a tussle. - A small pocket knife and a shotgun - None - The quiet, wrestling and being a rebel. - People who are rude and doesn't like girls that are constantly all over him. - None
~
Hunter Doctor:
OPEN
~
Lead Hunter Spy:
Boston (will input when I have time)
~
Hunter Spy:
ALWAYS OPEN
~
Lead Trainer:
Jason
I'm funny, witty, loyal, quiet, kind, and caring - A Long Blade, and a Sniper Rifle - Max(Sister - Hunter) - My sister, Hunters, drawing, music, assassins - A specific Hunter, cooking, pink. - None
~
Trainers:
ALWAYS OPEN
~
Trainees:
ALWAYS OPEN
~
Rogue Hunters:
ALWAYS OPEN but rare
Kuar Sutrath
Refer to Above

Couples/ Likes

< Likes her
> Likes him
<> Together
>< Broken up

Assassin Form
Code: Select all
[b][i][u]Basics[/u][/i][/b]
Name:
Alias:
History:
Personality:
Kin:
Friends:
Enemies:
[b][i][u]Add On[/u][/i][/b]
Weapons:
Looks:[img]HERE PLEASE[/img]
Other:

Hunter Form
code][b][i][u]Basics[/u][/i][/b]
Name:
History:
Personality:
Kin:
Friends:
Enemies:
[b][i][u]Add On[/u][/i][/b]
Weapons:
Looks:[img]HERE PLEASE[/img]
Other:

Companion:
Name:
Owner:
Species:
Personality:
Extra (Optional):

Thank you Tundra for the character info and ranks! All credit goes to t0Tundra!
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

My Character.

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:40 pm

Basics
Name: "Max"
Alias: "Satan's Assassin."
Digging Deeper
History: "Pretty bad. My parents once ran the assassins. Out on a mission, they died. Shortly after, my brother vanished, presumed dead."
Personality: "I'm a Rebel. As well as loyal, brave, witty, and nice."
Kin: "Jason." (A Hunter)
Friends: "Fellow Assassins."
Enemies: "Any hunters"
Add On
Weapons: "Bow. And throwing knives always hidden in my boots."
Dislikes: "Hunters and Cats."
Looks:Image
Other: "Don't test me."
Another Picture Of Max
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Re: Hunters and Assasins. (Now Accepting.)

Postby Lulu597 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Basics
Name: The name's Jack, but everyone calls me Jek
Alias: The Assassins
Digging Deeper
History: I've been an assassin ever since I can remember. I had parents once, but they are gone now.
Personality: Sarcastic, loyal to the point of death, prankster, cunning, fearless, and caring
Kin: None that I know of
Friends: The other Assassins
Enemies: None at the moment, but that will change
Add On
Weapons: I normally use Throwing Knives, my Small Dagger, and occasionally a Bow and Arrow
Likes: I enjoy Fighting, Pranking, Hanging out with fellow Assassins, and Night
Dislikes: I don't like Hot Weather, Spiders, and Cockroaches
Other: Uh, no
Lulu597

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Basics
Name: Caylee Alexander Schlientz
Alias: Assassins
Digging Deeper
History: I honestly don't like to talk about it... But if you really want to know feel free to ask.
Personality: I'm shy, quiet... But I will not hesitate to start a fight with you if needed.
Kin: none
Friends: none
Enemies: none
Add On
Weapons: I often carry a gun around... But I don't really use it.
Dislikes: People who are full of themselves.
Other:
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Both accepted.

Mercy Storm

Postby AngelTheWolf » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Basics
Name: Rune May Matthews
Alias: Rue or May
Digging Deeper
History: she was captured by the hunters when she was littler and she escaped with her wits and she knows the way in and out
Personality: She will kill every Hunter the even touches her she is known for her murders
Kin: none
Friends: none so far
Enemies: Hunters
Add On
Weapons: Bow and Arrows and a small dagger with R.M. for the initials
Dislikes: hunters and cats
Looks: Image
Other: none
Companian
Name: Arrianna (Arri)
Owner: Rune May Matthews
Species: German Shepherd
Personality: will kill every Hunter it sees
Extra (Optional): Image
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby AvianWing » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:01 am

Basics
Name: Kaname Shiryoi
Alias: Zero
Digging Deeper
History: Kaname's parents were killed a long time ago. For years he wandered the earth with no real purpose to life whatsoever. Finally, he exacted his revenge in the only way he knew how-to become an assassin.
Personality: Kaname is strong and silent, but more often the gentle type with those he loves and holds dear to him. More will be revealed through the roleplay about him.
Kin: None
Friends: To be discovered
Enemies: To be discovered
Add On
Weapons: Daggers
Dislikes: Anything shocking. He doesn't take surpises well, and likes knowing everything about the world around him.
Other: Crushes on "Max"
Last edited by AvianWing on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
AvianWing
>Hi! I'm Avian! I'm female, but my I.D is a male, and other than
that I'm a queer little writer in my own imaginary perfect world.
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸>|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|<¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
I love to roleplay, so if you have a good roleplay idea, please let
me know! I'd love to roleplay with you!
I've been with my lover for three years, and he's about as queer
as I am. I'm very happy with my relationship, and he is the escape
from the hell that is this judgmental world.
AvianWing

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 am

Accepted. Btw, I like Zero Kiryu. Just saying AvianWing

Mercy Storm

Postby AvianWing » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:06 am

{Thank you! And heh. ^^;; Yeah, creativity is missing tonight. xD}
AvianWing
>Hi! I'm Avian! I'm female, but my I.D is a male, and other than
that I'm a queer little writer in my own imaginary perfect world.
I love to roleplay, so if you have a good roleplay idea, please let
me know! I'd love to roleplay with you!
I've been with my lover for three years, and he's about as queer
as I am. I'm very happy with my relationship, and he is the escape
from the hell that is this judgmental world.
AvianWing

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's