➹ assassination ➷ · Open RP

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Do you think this RP idea is good?

YUS
17%
Naaaaaaah
No votes
NO, I HATE IT
No votes
I like pie
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: ➶ assassination ➷ Open RP

Postby shadows » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Jumping down, Rose managed to just scratch the girl. Laughing, the girl whipped Rose on her arm. Wincing, Rose looked at her arm, which was pouring blood. Rose gaped, seeing the wound was deeper than expected. Turning around, Rose glared at the girl, and attacked in a fury. She slashed the girl's arm, cutting it off. (Oh my.)
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:03 pm

Likely pushes the guy back and shoots him, killing the guy.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby shadows » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:33 pm

Jumping up, Rose finishes the girl with a slash of her katana, splitting the girl in half. "Assassination complete." She whispered, as blood sprayed across the alley. The girl's shocked face and upper body fell to the floor.
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Lilly looks away. "There. We are done." She sighs.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby shadows » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Rose nodded, ignoring the guilt that she killed some humans. "Let's clean this up, and then we can leave." She said in a soft voice, head down. "After all, we don't want to let the villagers walk out and see a head on the ground right?" She joked, managing a smile, trying to lift up the mood.
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:11 pm

"Yeah." Lilly nods and looks at the bodies, sickened. Her lack in the field was taking its position in her head.

Mercy Storm

Postby shadows » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:33 pm

"You don't have to clean it up, you can go ahead and get your horse saddled." Rose said, seeing Lilly's face pale a bit. Grabbing a trash bag, she put on her rubber gloves and started shoving guts into the bag, wrinkling up her nose.
shadows

Re: ➹ assassination ➷ · Open RP

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:08 pm

She nods and walks to her horse, mounting it. She lays her head against it's cool mane.

Mercy Storm

Postby shadows » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Shoving the last guts into the last bag, Rose threw the many trash bags into the nearest trashcan. She peeled off her gloves, and washed her hands, not forgetting also throw away the gloves. "Lets go." She said, as she jumped onto Midnight.
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:06 pm

Lilly nods and sits up. "Okay." She follows.

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's