➹ assassination ➷ · Open RP

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Do you think this RP idea is good?

YUS
17%
Naaaaaaah
No votes
NO, I HATE IT
No votes
I like pie
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: ➶ assassination ➷ Open RP

Postby shadows » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Seeing Lilly pulling her arrow back from the corner of her eye, Rose smiled, jumping onto a wall, pushing off of each building, towards the top.
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:40 pm

She waits till Rose is out if the way before shooting the first guy in the leg.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby shadows » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:30 pm

The guy fell towards the group. Rose jumped on his head, laughing. "Great job!" She said, stabbing him in the back. The guy scowled, blocking the hit. Grabbing Rose by her hair, he flung her to the ground. Her eyes widened, and she quickly twisted around, trying to ignore the pain of her hair ripping from her head. She felt her head, feeling the missing chunk of hair. "Oh its on." She growled, going off plan and cutting at the dude.
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Lilly shoots the guy in the back.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby shadows » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:37 pm

As the guy fell to the ground, Rose shrugged, and sliced the guy's head off. "It's rude to hold a girl by her hair." Rose seethed at the head, kicking it into a nearby lake.
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Lilly flips off the roof and lands on her feet gently. "I know a hair style that can fix that mess he created." She uses her bow to gesture to the decapitated body.

Mercy Storm

Postby shadows » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:25 pm

"Yes please." Rose said, "Let's first take care of the other two."
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Lilly grins. "Sounds fun."

Mercy Storm

Postby shadows » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:40 pm

The female enemy attacked Rose, thrashing the whip towards Rose's head. "Really.." She yelled, jumping out of the way. Boosting herself off a building, she charged to the girl, aiming for the girl's heart. The girl easily dodged, and cracked her whip. The whip almost hit Rose, but Rose blocked the blow with her sword. A clang echoed across the alley. Swiping the whip away from her sword, Rose jumped up, wanting to hit the girl from above.
shadows

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Lolly goes for the second intruder, the guy. She moves quickly, ducking under his blow. She sends the butt of her bow in to his stomach, knocking him back. He swings his ax at her feet. Quickly, Lilly jumps up and flips back. "Nice try." He wildls swings at her and she dodges.

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's