Hearts of Courage(Bleach RP~MANY positions still open))

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Hearts of Courage(Bleach RP~MANY positions still open))

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:18 am

Ainoka
His mouth let loose a cackle eyeing both Yemon and her hollow son who to her dismay looked a disorientated as his hollow raised his hands to his bleeding chest the blood clashing brightly with his pure white skin.
"He barely put up a fight, if a wound like that can stop him he's not worthy for my throne, you shouldn't be any harder little girl." she sneared.
Dempsy/detreious
"What do you mean Kiro? Red eyed demon?" Dempsy asked confused as her and her brother shared a confused look for looking toward the other boy.
(it's okay, I hope things get better for you)
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Re: Hearts of Courage(Bleach RP~MANY positions still open))

Postby // kzry » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Leon shivers slightly, stroking the kitten's fur. "He's in another trance... This will usually happen when he's asleep. All I can assume is that the red-eyed demon or something is the cause of it... I mean, look at him," Leon motions to his sleepwalking brother who was closing in one of the kitchen doors. "He keeps saying that demon is around or something, and that there is some door. Once again, assuming that the door will bring him to the demon."

"Hah! Little girl? I think I'm just as old as you are." Yemon laughs some type of red-orange aura surrounding her with made the form of a ninetailed fox (Naruto much?) "Hey, Noka. You may wana... Stand back... Thinsg are going to get quite ugly-" Yemon says as she chokes a bit, her sentence being cutted off, as her voice went all demon sounding again. "You wana try Hollow Queen? Fight me."

Thanks :) But at this rate... Things will be left in the dark for me for the time being untill my friends decides to fess it up. Why is it that I have to keep saying I'm sorry? ... ))

Last bumped by // kzry on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:01 pm.
// kzry

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's