Hearts of Courage(Bleach RP~MANY positions still open))

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Hearts of Courage(Bleach RP~MANY positions still open))

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:43 pm

((Goodness! Hope you have fun! And I guess I'll see ya around august then :) ))
Ainoka
He didn't answer her for a moment as the last part of his skin turned white. Hebwas now completely hollowied save for his mask. As he sat but and brushed the sand from his hair he felt his instincts scream at him jump and kill Yemon...the sudden thought threw him off guard which was the only thing keepin him from doing it. A new sensation dawned in his head like a weight on his left side the urged to be followed.
"I think we should go this way." he said pointing away from the hills an towards the far away outline of what appered to be a forest.
Det.
"I um don't mind.." he said scratching nervously at his cheek out of habit leaving tiny little red trails he didn't notice.
Dempsy
She followed Kiro leaving the other two boys alone,
"Guess I am a bit starved...I'll eat anything really I've never tried something and not like it."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:58 am

I'll be around for a bit longer, so I'll post when I can ^^))

"Erm... Noka... You okay?" Yemon says, raising one of her eyebrows.
"You're... Completely pale and..." She shakes it off as she shifts
into a black cat once again and takes off, trailing after Ainoka. "Why
over there? Something that your guts are telling ya?"

Leon looks over to see Det's big sister leaving the room before his
shifts his gaze to Det himself. In one swift movement, the feline-like
male takes the hand that Detreious was scratching himself with. "Don't
do that. It's leaving some faint marks I would prefer not to be
there." He says, leaning in and kissing his cheek.

"Mkay, so do you want any ramen or something to snack on?" Kiro asks
as he puts on a white apron with floral designs on them. "I'm going to
make myself some curry from this curry packet, I'm in the mood for it
actually..." He hums, taking out the curry packet. "Feel free to hell
you, I could always use an extra pair of hands," Kiro says with wink
as he gets out the needed ingredients for putting into the curry to
give it more of a kick.
// kzry

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Dempsy
"How cute." she said with a giggle seeing him in the apron," Sure I'll help, my mother did say I was good at cooking...Sometimes." she said with a shrugg," I've never made curry though, I've heard it's a popular Indian dish."
Det.
"O-oh sorry..Nervous habit, didn't realize I was doing it." he smiled at being so close to him again glad he had a Ditz as a older sister that couldnt take a hint to his relationship wear abouts.
Ainoka
"More like newly acquired instincts but ya.." he says back to her traveling in complete silence till they reached the forest which turned out to be closer then he thought.
The impossibly tall trees loomed ahead of them the cries of Menos Grande and hollows alike bounced off the trees.
"She's in there..I can feel it." he paused an looked back at Yemon the tug in his head grew stronger towards the forest, " I think I just found my mother.."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:04 pm

"I'm just using the instant package here..." Kiro says sheepishly as he hold up the said packet with her right hand, using his free arm to rub the back of his head. "nothing special really... I'm just going to need some help preparing the bits I don't really know how to describe it..." His voice trails off as he ponders over the needed items and what they would be called. He places the curry packet down and picks up a small basket of food in the corner, mainly some potatoes, leafy greens, onions and carrots. "These items and the chicken bits in the fridge I prepared the other day just in case. It's not that good raw, but when its cooked, its rather yummy."

"Well it looks like onii-Chan and your sister has finally left the room." Leon happily hums, which was a rather uncharacteristic of him to do. The feline-like male crawls on Detreious and gently lays down on him, careful not to irritate any wounds that he patched up not too long ago. He rests his head on his shoulder and looks at Det, "You don't mind me doing this, do you? I'll move back to where I was if they come back again... Even though onii-Chan knows about it well enough...." He says, mumbling about the part with his brother.

"Erm..." Yemon looks around the place cautiously with both her regular black colored and rainbow colored eye. "This looks like the kind of place that makes your guts twist a 360 and screams to your face "STAY OUT OR DEATH" kinda thing...." She says, shivering a bit as the aura of the place got to her, her black colored fur starting to stand up on its end. "I guess it would seem like a place for your mom..." Her eyes dart around the place once again. "Noka... Have you seen any glowing red eyes around here? A "friend" of mine might be around here. Seems like the kind of place she would linger around in." She says as she softly says the last part, partially saying what she was thinking. "That aside... You're really going to go see her? What if it's some kind of trap in some way? Or something evil takes over you?" She takes her head and rubs her paws against her head as she sat down for a second. "In other words what if something really bad happens to you? Hollows are dangerous creatures... More so if they are really smart if ya get my jist there..."
// kzry

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:37 am

Ainoka
He let out a small chuckle placing his hands on his hips as he starred into the shadowy depths of the forest, what Yemon had said made him almost want to turn back...Could it really be a trap? True he hadn't ever met his mother and the only thing he knew about her was the surprising fact she turned out to be the leader of the monsters that roamed the evil woods.
"But she's still my mother..Blood has to count for something right?" he said turning a pleading Faze towards Yemon.
"And besides if what my dad said was true if whatever is happening to me becomes complete I'll be more dangerous then those things lurking in the woods." he arms went limp at his sides while he spoke before slowly coming up to wrap around himself in a loose hug .
Exhaling a breath he hadn't know he'd been holding he began to walk into the woods head held high as he pushed on in the direction his head lead him.
"Better now then later.."
Dempsy
"Alrighty then.." She said with a determined look on her face smiling at the fact she got to help with something if anything.
"And I'll just have to take your word for it tasting good..Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever had chicken before...Or really any meat in general, Our household tended to stick to eating more 'Green' things"
Detreious
He leaned his head gently against the other boys baring the side of his neck that now bore his new marking a smile growing on his lips as he closed his eyes,
"I could care less if they see there's nothing wrong with this." Idlely he looped one of his arms around the smaller males waist drawing him closer
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:02 am

"Oh boy..." Yemon looks around for the umpteenth time, what feels like something wrapping around her hind legs. "YEEP!" She jumps up into the air, frightened at what just might be her imagination, and makes a made dash for Ainoka, anime tears falling from her eyes. "N-Noka! Don't leave me alone in a place like thiiiis!" And with that she jumps onto the said male's hair, taking in the warmth and safety of his fluffy hair. Her eyes dart around the place once again. "Y-Yanno what... I'm just going to stay here... On your head... If we do see your mom, maybe she'll mistake me for one of those cat plushies!" Yemon says as she quietly adds on, "pfffft, very likely Yemon... Veeery likely..."

"I'll need some help peeling these carrots and potatoes." Kiro says as he tosses a potato to Dempsy. "And you've never had chicken before? It's rather good, if I do say so myself. But I know Leon would say something in the lines of 'raw fish' or something like that. Raw fish for the sushi and sashimi and all." Kiro says as he opens the drawer to pull out two peelers, tosses one to Dempsy like he did with the potato, and takes the other one for himself. "Just peel em over the container right next to you, and when you're done, just place them in this bowl with water." Kiro says as he takes out his own peeling container and begins to peel. "and only greens? Hopefully you've had some protein intake like beans..."

"So I'm assuming your sister is okay with this as well?" Leon asks as his ears twitch slightly, hearing a soft and familiar noise coming this way. "Looks like there's a visitor who has come to see me... Or something like that. I think it might be them..." The blond hair male sighs as he reluctantly looks over to where the noise was coming from. A pair of ears popped up from behind the door. Followed by another. And another. And... Another. "Oh boy... Looks like things are going to get a little crazy... Ever tried to babysit or watch over someone younger than you?"
// kzry

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Detreious
He sat up slightly looking in the direction Leon looked,
"Eh no..I'm the youngest so I never really had to deal with anything.."
Dempsy
"Well our family wasn't exactly 'Vegan' or anything our parents just liked finer tasting stuff since they had the money to spend on it, me and Det never really got any of the main course stuff so we always had to stick with side courses of salad or bread." she glanced down at her thin waist as she peeled potatoes knowing her lack of weight was do more to their parents forced diets on them then anything else, if you looked close enouph her face looked slightly gaunt as well with shadows under her eyes but most times, now included, she had covered it up expertly in make-up.
Ainoka
He reached up a hand and gently pet Yemon to calm her down,
"You can stay up their as long as you retract the claws.." he said with a small smile lowering his arm back down.
He found his hand on the hilt of the sword he'd forgotten was strapped to his waist, he had still been dressed in his normal world of the living clothes when he'd woken up but for some reason his Zanpakto had been laying at his side. He just hoped he wouldn't have to use it. They walked for what seemed like hours the white sand ground soon giving way to what seemed like harsh black rock. Noka turned here and there the distant cries of hollows and Menos making him quicken his pace until he finally stopped where the branches of the trees grew lower and seemed to weave themselves into a tunnel like shape, a single word floate through the air barely more then a haunted whisper,
"Ainoka.." The womanly voice said from deep within the tunnel.
Now unknow voices speaking your name down a creepy tunnel should of been what scared him but honestly it was the fact of what surrounded the small open part of the forest. The black ground was littered with bones..the cracked masks of hollows, parts both big and small, some too eerily...human, and then there was the broken armor and swords laying scattered about.
"The expedition teams my dad sent out.. They didnt just not find her," he leaned over and picked up a badge laying discarded on the ground marking a squad number and position, " She killed them."
The haunted voice started up again but this time it wasn't words that reached them but laughter.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:53 pm

"Well, you're about to find out how it feels..." Leon says as he as kinda cutted off by the visitors. Four fluffy (and rather adorable) kitties. They just decided to charge into the room right there and then, chasing each other around the living room. "The four kittens that have been placed in my care for a bit... Their parents are off on some... Love stuff... Lets just say honeymoon." He says as he continues to lay on Detreious and slightly nuzzle him, not paying too much attention to the kittens. One of them jumped onto the couch arm and sniffs both of the males' heads, pawing at them with sheathed claws.

"Hm... Well better get cooking then, it's been a while since... Breakfast? Or wait, I didn't even have breakfast!" Kiro says, facepalming himself for forgetting that him and Leon went on a mission to save Detreious. That in mind, he also recalled he needed to go get some actual rest rather than powersleeping mentally... (like that helps.) "I'll just go cook the rice and get the curry started up." He says as he finished peeling most of the carrots and a few potatoes before he starts doing the said tasks.

"Yup, I'll try." Yemon chirps as she tries to figure out what to do other than sheath her claws went she got startled. The strange voice started to come up, the feline could practically feel her little kitty bones shaking. "Voices from the spooky place calling your name Noka... Not a good thing... Like in all those horror movies when the main character follows the voicey thing..." Her voice lowers to a whisper. "They get killed one way or another... But don't let me stop you from seeing your mother... If you're sure that's your mom..." She says as her eyes look over at all the various items she has seen throughout her lifetime, littering the grounds here as of it were some decoration for the being living here.
// kzry

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Ainoka
Looking warily down the tunnel he took a deep breath. He took Yemon down from his head and hel her in his arms,
"Yemon..I don't think you should come with me, you've only known me for little over over days now I couldn't stand it if you got hurt in there.."
Detreious
He let out small laugh as the kitten pawed at their hair making it messier then before.
"Kittens aren't no trouble, at least from what I can tell they just want to play."
Dempsy
She added her contribution of peeled things to Kiros pile. She went to wash her hands of all the juices before leaning back against the opposite counter from him admiring the way he cooked, she noticed a tired gleam in his eyes that she hadn't seen before,
"You look like you could use some rest, I forgot you guys must of been up close to all night."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:54 am

Yemon gently clings onto Ainoka, claws sheathed. In this position it looks like she was giving a hug to him or something in the lines of that. "No, I want to come... To make sure that you're safe. If I have no clue what in the blazes happens to you, then your dad will surely will have my head and limbs..." She meows, continuing to cling onto Ainoka. "And I can't be beaten that easily... In a realm like this, I doubt I'll die even if I try." Her vision flashed red for a second, "Yup, I can't... Call it some guardian angel or something. But it's the exact opposite of that..." She says, adding on the last part softly.

"Pffft, I wish that was the case." Leon scoffs as he turns his gaze from one of the kittens, seemingly meowing at him in some mocking manner. "They're starting to get ideas that we share the same bond as their parents. What bugs me is that they are wondering... Stuff that a kitten shouldn't know at their age and why we are both males." He leans over to the kitten who was mock meowing at them and gives the fuzzball a gentle flick to the forehead, causing the feline to roll over the floor.

"I'll be fine." Kiro says with a tired yawn. "Well, until I'm finished making this curry. It really bugs me when I only finish stuff halfway. I'll see what I do through the end. Or try to at least." He skillfully chops up the carrots, potatoes, and all that stuff and dumps it into the pot filled with the instant curry paste. "It'll be a good dish, this instant paste is a good one, and my cooking skills are honestly pretty good."
// kzry

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's