Hearts of Courage(Bleach RP~MANY positions still open))

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Hearts of Courage(Bleach RP~MANY positions still open))

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:09 pm

Ainoka
"If your sure.." he took a deep breath to settle his nerves before walking into the tunnel halfway through he heard odd cries from behind him and turned to see the space where they had been covered in hollows each wearing identical grins and blocking their entrance.
"Guess we won't be leaving soon.." and with a tad bit of hesitation he admited to something he didn't thing he would," I wish my dad was here.."
As they trudged down the tunnel it soon got wider and wider while steeping into underground until it opened into a large cavern, from the ceiling and floor stretched stalagmites and stalactites. The only light score in the black rocked room was a hole in the ceiling that in flowed a small water fall the light from it bounced around and lit up all the different gems that littered the walls. But it wasn't the cave that made him gasp it was the fact that sitting up high in what seemed to be a emerald carved throne was the same women from the wedding photo he'd seen. She looked only twenty with straight black hair hanging past her shoulders unnaturally streaked with white. She would of been perfect had it not been for the twisted grin she wore and her venomous yellow eyes,
"Ainoka...My poor little boy look what's happened to you being on the surface with your father," She said that last word with so much hate it made him flinch wondering just what he'd did to her," He couldn't even let you live long as a human before you died either, what a parent he turned out to be." he felt shocked unable to move as she rose from her throne her glittering black robes cascading around her, a sword made from the gems hung at her side unsheathed.
"D-Don't say that, it was my fault not his!" his confidence grew just enough to continue speaking, "And at least he's better then someone who left me at birth." Seeing something snap in his mothers eyes he tried to take a step back but it was to late that he felt her hand wrap tightly around his neck and hoist him upwards.
He drop Yemon as his hands struggled to pry at the one on his throat which was much tighter then need be.
"Don't you speak like that boy! I was protecting you by leaving but if your going to ungrateful I can just as easily take the life I gave you away." she growled.

Detreious
He let out a chuckle at seeing their curiosity,
"I'm sure they won't figure much out, it anything they'll just think were 'close' friends."

Dempsy
She decided to leave off the topic of sleep, as it would be something she'd enjoy quite much at this time to but something else still bugged her,
"So what really are you guys?..I know you said it was like magic or something that let's you transform but there has to be a name for it just like there's a name for what I'm called and what humans are called." she said not knowing if he really knew what she was talking about but she just wanted to know his 'label' of sorts was he a Quincy like her? No, they couldn't Trasform like that, maybe a Soul reaper? She hoped not, or just a rouge or even plain human.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:33 pm

"Owowowowowow," Yemon hisses as she drops to the ground with a thud.
It honestly wasn't as scary as she anticipated. The hollow guards wouldn't be too much of a pain to take care of if she felt like it, knowing that in this place a certain power of hers would be heightened to the max and beyond, or that woman who happily sat on her chair of wonder. She wasn't scared until... Well, the woman on the chair of wonders, confirmed to be Ainoka's mother, when to go and grab her son's neck with much force, something that could have been lighter if she really wanted to grapple him so badly. "So much for my plushie cover." She murmurs to herself before she lunges towards the woman's wrist, biting down on the flesh and gripping onto it with her unsheathed claws. "No one grapples Noka like dat on my watch!" She says in a muffled manner due to her mouth biting down on the wrist. If things got a little... Violent, then she would avert to her shinigami form and get her zanpakto ready. Hopefully she wouldn't need her sword's powers for they would definitely cause some chaos here.

"Well, I guess you could mark the option of human off that list." Kiro chuckles as she stirs the curry, adding the rest of the items that were needed. "I suppose I could tell ya..." His voice went hushed and tone went dark. "I was younger... Because I got bullied a lot, I decided to try some black magic spell I found in the library in town. More like a secret corridor in the library that I would always retreat to when I was young." He stopped stiring the curry and places the cover of the pot on. " The black magic spell I did allowed me to summon the devil, but I suppose I did something wrong and summoned the daughter of the devil rather than the devil himself. I never through it would actually work somewhat... It was close enough and I made a deal with her." He leans his back against the kitchen counter, crossing his arms and shutting his ruby red eyes. "She granted me these powers and took my sister's life not so long after. Leon somehow got effected by this and was able to talk to animals of all sorts and a few other things. Heh... Guess that's what I get for messing with forbidden magic and she did warn me after all." He opens his eyes halfway. "What the disturbing part was that she would haunt out family, this generation atleast so my parents weren't effected. Although what scares me is that... The daughter of the devil, the one who tricked me into killing my sister, is haunting her in some way as well. If there is such thing as an afterlife, I'm sure my sister is tormented by her constantly. I never learned this demon's name... But the one thing I will never forget are those red eyes." He looks back over to the curry, getting back to tending to it as his aura changed, "Sorry for that whole long story, I tend to do that kind of stuff when it comes to my family history and all."

"These kittens are smarter than they look..." Leon huffs as he lies back into the couch. "I guess it could be worse... But seriously, these kittens keep talking about things only adults should know." He picks up one of the four cats and places his on his lap. "At least the young one remains innocent to this kind of stuff in the world. But with siblings like this," He shoots a dirty glare at the rest of the kittens, "Then it'll be ruined into time. I'm rather surprised that it wasn't ruined by now..."
// kzry

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Ainoka
Her grip suddenly released And he fell to the ground landing heavily on the ground gasping for breath as the black that ha been clouding his visions slowly began to fade away. He looked up in time to hear his mother give a pained yelp Yemons teeth sunk deep into her arm. 
"You little beast!" she yelled slamming her arm back hard against a near stalagmite and wrenching her arm free of the cats mouth. 
No blood oozed from the wound, but rather the skin now missing revieled a hard shell beneath her skin. Her gaze
Turned swiftly back to Noka the whites of her eyes now flooded with black as she saw him stagger to his feet.
"Stop this." he said to her his fear filled gaze steadily locked with hers," I came here for answers on what's happening to me not a fight." the air was eerily calm as they stood silent for a few moments his mother studying her sons hollowfied figure noticing a growing pain in his yellow eyes as he held the other hollow within him back. She smirked and crossed her arms her low laugh echoing around the cavern.
"What's happening to you is something I planned at your birth, you were never meant to be just human or shinigami, I wanted you to be something more. A cold blooded killer and my successor to ruling over the hollows. But for now you still have to much of your humanity in you, but not for long am I right?.." she advanced towards him again seeing the realization in his eyes that she knew he was losing his fight with his inner hollow," all you need is the right push and that beast with in you will come out..You can't tell me you haven't wanted to kill that girl you came through with the moment you opened your eyes hear son." Her grin spread as she drew the gem forged sword from the sash at her waist and pressed it at the tip of his chest.
"Fight me to the death boy, I want to see the monster I created."

Dempsy
Her blue eyes grew wide as Kiro spoke a small but crazy idea forming in her head as she listened,
"What if I told you your sister my not really be 'dead'?" She asked wringing her hands together in front of her,
"There's a place I know of where people like her can go to and come
Back here as living people, but she may not be the same girl you once knew if this spirit you speak of did fuse with her.." her eyes darted to the ground knowing her story sounded like a bunch of malarky.
Detreious
He looked up at Leon with admiration in his eyes. He reached up and cupped the side of his face with a smile,
"I wish I could do something as special as you..To my families standards nothing I could ever do would please them. I wasn't important, the ' black sheep' of the family.."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:39 pm

"What in the blazes is wrong with you lady!?" Yemon hisses as she attempts to get up, but with no avail seeing how her spine was injured or perhaps broken. "If I could just shift to my shinigami side!" The cat remains on the ground, closing her double colored eyes as she concentrated on shifting back in such pain as she spoke her thought out about what she thought. "You're treating Noka as if he's your pet or something...." She growls, fur not fading into skin. In a few more seconds, she had shifted back to her human form and drawing her sword, placing it on her back where her spine hurts. The blade started to glow blue, along with her rainbow eye that had shifted to the same glowing blue. "If you need help Noka... I'm here for ya. But this seems like the kind of thing you need to settle yourself..."

"There's that possibility... But I would prefer not to disturb her or anything. It isn't the best to disturb the dead ones... If she is actually somewhat alive somewhere." Kiro grabs 4 bowls and scoops some rice in before he pours the curry into the same bowl. "Here's the curry dish I promised I would make." He places the four bowls onto the dining table and grabs in spoons to eat them with. "You two! Food!" He shouts before he plops down on the chair and starts dosing off.

"You'll find your abilities one day, I'm sure of it," Leon hums as he nudges away the other three cats trying to get to their sibling, the only on that remained innocent in the family. "Sounds like Onii-chan prepared some food..." He sniffs the air and a smile crawls upon his lips, "Curry, you gotta try some!" His personality shifted to a childish one as he places the kitten he was holding on his head, gently taking Detreiou's hand and guides him into the kitchen.
// kzry

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:31 am

So sorry for not responding!! But I honestly don't know when I will be able to next...Classes are starting up in two or so weeks for me and we've been stretched for shifts at work lately. I'll try and post this weekend end since I think I'll have a little time but bye for now! Hope to post soon.. :?
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:52 am

No problem, I have classes too and I intend to try to ace them. (honors classes if I may add) so I wont be posting too much either. And when I do, it'll be shorter than normal. :p don't pressure yourself, we all have real lives (to many of our dismay) and real life can be painful and harsh.
// kzry

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Ainoka
He drew his blade and held it in front of him as his mother backed away a few paces, it shook badly in his hands as he starred up at the face of someone he thought was supposed to love him.
"I...Don't think I can do it.." he said quietly to both himself and this around him, "Your my mother aren't you? Family-" he was cut off as he ducked to avoid her blade slashing at his head feeling a couple spike of his hair cut shorter from the sharp edge.
"Hollows don't have family! We have power and pride over all else, I used your father by luring him into the idiotic game of 'love' and left him once my part was over." she said with a snarl as Noka straightened again fear lighting his hollowfied eyes.
"Now FIGHT!'' She yelled swinging her sword down towards her sons chest which he quickly blocked sending a shockwave to rattle through the cave making the stalagmites shake in their deadly positions on the ceiling.
"Hollow or not I've seen the pictures of you to and there's no way you could of fake the emotions I could see in your eyes that was true love!" Noka swung again sparks flying as the black metal of his blade connected with hers.
He yelled in pain as her next attack came quick digging deep into the upper of his arm, warm blood spilled down his white skin the sight of it sent the hollow in him on a frenzy pushing harder against Nokas will to be free.
Dempsy
She hid a small chuckle at Kiro falling asleep so quickly knowing the boy must really be tired to the bone to fall asleep without eating first.
Detreious
"I hope your right.." he said before Leon started to drag him towards the kitchen a warm smile lighting his face at the thought and smell of food since him and his sister were normally half starved thanks to their parents, Det even more since they had believed his medication was enouph to hold him over some days.

((I'm alive!! Lol, been busy attempting to work out for the rest of my summer to get in shape for school again :) , this is kinda odd but I was woundering if you had any tips on studying I could try? I'm really terrible at it since I just try and memorize stuff and no one in my family has been to school in awhile to help. My reason for asking is I have a huge test on my first day for a class I skipped the first year off( I know stupid me lol) and I know memorization won't get me all the way through it))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Yemon had turned into her shinigami form after a little bit, and was quite annoyed at the fact the the mother of her friend was attacking him with no regret... Well, from this corner. "If I can just..." She draws her zanpakto from its sheath slightly. The metal's contact with the eerie air had triggered it, one way or another, and cause the sword to glow a fiery red. The color was reflected upon her rainbow colored eye and she doubled over in pain. "Shoot, not now!"

"Looks like onii-chan is out..." Leon says once he walks in and see his brother sleeping on the table. "Dempsy, Det, you guys going to eat the curry? He must have really wanted us to eat it if he was pushing himself to the brink of sleep like that..." He says as the cats he was cat-sitting jumped onto him, on one place or another on him.

sorry for the late reply as well, school really does weight you down >~< Memorizing stuff.. I may do that... may not... It clickes every now and then. Though writing down the stuff really does halp in memorization rather then typing your note up :P))
// kzry

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:51 am

( Sorry for my quite long absence... Haven't really felt inspired to post these last couples days thanks to some family stuff, which is resolved now, that was going on)
"Of course" both him and Dempsy say at the same time giving each other a small grin as they spoke the same.
"It looks delicious." Dempsy added soon digging into the Indian dish.
(Also I feel like something needs to happen in their story to get things moving again any ideas?)

Ainoka
"Yemon you okay?" he asked above the clash of blades managing to look towards her for only a second before having to focus on his own battles again.
With a lucky strike he managed to take his mother off her feet for a couple seconds he heard a hidious crack as her face hit the floor and when she looked up again, fury mixed with excitement burning in her eyes, a crack had appered in her face striking like lightning across it and oozing a dark black liquid slowly. A couple pieces fell away as she stood relieving what seemed another face beneath but this one more hollow then the human one she wore.
He barely had time to react as her blade caught upwards catching him in the chest and across his face. his free hand went to cover the cut across his left cheek but he soon drew it away again an the sight of the blood on his Han made his head spin and vision go blurry,
"I...I can't hold on anymore." he said in a weak voice as his eyes closed hearing the sound of his mothers laughter fill the room,
"Now for the real fight to begin!!" She shouted seeing the last of Nokas humanity fade from his hollowfied eyes as his hollow gave it's last push to finally gain control of him.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby // kzry » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Nope problem, I have friend problems going on right now so yeaaah...))
I got something :) ))

Leon finished wolfing down is share in a few minutes, Kiro still snoozing away on the table's surface. "Hm... It's a little too hot if you ask me." The cat-loving boy says, wiping his mouth.
"There's a disturbance... Somewhere..." Kiro murmurs as he raises his head. "I think it's her... That demon with the red eyes." As if in a trance, he looks around the place, "There's a door somewhere around her to where she is..."

"Now, don't you dare hurt Noka to such an extreme extent." Yemon growls, her voice having some other voice behind it (much like a demons in most animes) She looks up to see eye to eye with the monster that happens to be Anioka's mom, her own eye a pure blood red color. "Keep me entertained for a while, queen on the hollows."

Short post... so much to do e.e))
// kzry

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's