CLOSED! New Volume!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Shipping anyone o3o?

Ivy x Kaiden
27%
Miko x Century
9%
Hades x Nyala (XD)
No votes
Yuko x Nanami
9%
Yuko x Max
18%
Miko x Max
No votes
Vanessa x Katsu
18%
I has a different ship in mind owo
18%

Total votes : 11

Re: sριяιтs σғ тнε αηιмαℓ яεαℓм V.2~ (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Bast » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Dianne gave her a soft smile. "We will."

"This is different then before. What did you do?" The demon asked, not very happy.

"Actually this is all thanks to you who played right into my hands." She rose a hand towards Sy and the contract appeared in front of him. "Perhaps you shouldn't be so overconfident next time. If you had wiped my consciousness this might have fared well for you."

Sy's huff slowly turned into a laugh, his head hanging back. "Not bad for the Tatsuya Clan strategist. Tell me, how long ago did you plan this little stunt?"

"I think your safe to assume from the very beginning. Though I must thank Grey. It would have taken a lot longer if not for him." Dianne answered.

"I see. This hole time you were simply watching me. Nicely played." Sy readied his sword in front of him, now in a challenge to the girl.

Dianne picked up Saku's sword and shifted her eyes. "You boys can back off, he's my prey now."

Thinking in a logical sense, Saku quickly moved beside Max, ready to deflect stray attacks. Grey stood and followed his example, getting on her other side.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:03 pm

Max watches silently. When she sees Saku come up next her, she almost sighs in relief but doesn't. In her head, she silently roots for Dianne, but ont the out side she is blank slate.

(I'm gonna change some of Max's info for V.3)
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:04 pm

(I might delete a few more characters o-o

Such as Miko, Century, Mike, I might delete 'em x.x But I dunno
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Yori looked down and then back up at Caylee. "Is it really true you can't die here unless you are killed instantly?" Yori then asked, it was mainly that belief that he hadn't panicked so much so far.

(When we get V3 I am going to make a female character. :)...My excuse; celebrating a new thread lol )
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:17 pm

(But Miko and centre are to cute!)
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:20 pm

(Oh goody .D.)

"Dying in the real world is just like dying here." Caylee murmured, "Nothing much different."

Jinx then shoved Kaiden away, still attempting to spook Ivy with the spider.

Ivy still tried to hide behind Kaiden, "Jinx!! Stoppp!!" She whined.

(XDD
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:21 pm

They ran at each other and appeared to be on par. After a while she shifted out her tail and hands, her power slightly increasing as she gradually pushed Sy to increase his own power level. She narrowed her eyes knowing he wasn't there yet. "Don't hold back." She ordered.

Sy growled. "Then give a good reason to let loose." He shot back. Even with his arrogant words he knew she was still driving him into releasing more strength.

Saku watched a bit in shock as he could clearly see what was going on. "... She's... Actually forcing him to take her seriously..." He whispered.

"So it isn't just me then? I thought I was seeing things..." Grey added.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:24 pm

"She is going against him, I believe most of it is anger, but also to prove she won't take anymore of it." Max watches Dianne closly. "She is rebelling."

Mercy Storm

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Yori looked over at Caylee and could help but shudder a little. "Oh..." he rubbed his thumb over his lip as he thought for a moment about it. As he thought a little more about it, his heart started to race as he started to panic a little.

Kaiden looked surprised as Ivy ran over and then Jinx with a spider. "Aww...Look Ivy! Isn't he cute!" he said to the spider. "Can I hold him?" he asked Jinx and held his hand out towards it to hold it.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby Bronie am I » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:29 pm

(can i jump in please P.S. thanks for the trade sadies)
put the bro in bronie one time someone told me "HI!" so I watched MLP with him
Bronie am I

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's