CLOSED! New Volume!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Shipping anyone o3o?

Ivy x Kaiden
27%
Miko x Century
9%
Hades x Nyala (XD)
No votes
Yuko x Nanami
9%
Yuko x Max
18%
Miko x Max
No votes
Vanessa x Katsu
18%
I has a different ship in mind owo
18%

Total votes : 11

Re: sριяιтs σғ тнε αηιмαℓ яεαℓм V.2~ (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Bast » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:43 pm

"I have a feeling her reasons go a lot deeper then that." Grey added, though her conclusion wasn't all that off the mark either.

"That's not all of it, demon..." She insisted, bringing down the sword with a roar as her wings shifted out. "More, your hiding more..." Her teeth sharpened like thorns.

Sy hissed and backed off, halting the fight for a moment. "Fine." The air thickened around them as he stabbed the ground with the sword, releasing the seal on the sword where he had stored a great portion of his power. "Don't regret it, doll." His fangs grew and tattered wings came out, markings slithering over his body.

Dianne shifted out her legs and part of her head, horns growing out as green scales littered her body. Clashing again it looked like the rolls reversed on her.

"He really wasn't taking me seriously at all..." Saku whispered, gritting his teeth as that simple fact stung his pride.

((I think I just have Sachi left.))

Sachi was eating a cookie when she looked up from her snack, feeling the demon's energy drown the air. "He's fighting the angel now..." She said in her soft voice, turning to look at Illusion.
Last edited by Bast on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:45 pm

She pats his shoulder. "Hey. At least your alive. And maybe by the end of this, he won't be." She watches the fight.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:55 pm

Bronie am I wrote:(can i jump in please P.S. thanks for the trade sadies)

( I have Katsu, and Ryuu open. :)
No worries. :) )
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:56 pm

Ivy looked up at Kaiden, about ready to slap him too, "No it's not!" She yelled and began running, soon being stopped.

Zildjian hugged Ivy and held her closer to him, "Oh... Is Ivy scared of spiders?"

"Yes..." Ivy whined.

"It's okay. I'll protect you." Zildjian cooed.

Caylee looked at him, "We should get going."
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Kaiden looked at Ivy and smiled. "It is kind of adorable" he said and walked over to take the spider away from Zildjian and save Ivy.

Yori nodded and followed after her as he breathed heavily again. He felt dizzy and stumbled a little.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Caylee looked over at Yori as he stumbled.

Jinx held the spider again, "Ivy!! He likes you!!"

Ivy pressed against Zildjian staring at the spider.

Zildjian backed away with Ivy, "It's okay, Ivy."
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:06 pm

"That's not the point," he replied, "and I doubt he'd die so easily." Saku clenched his fists as he continued watching.

Grey glanced at Saku then looked back at the fight as he enlightened Max on his belief. "Its a warrior's pride. If he's gonna die its going to be while seeing his opponents true strength. If not then its like the biggest insult he could get."

Seeing his sword fly at them, Saku wrapped his arms around Max and jumped out of the way in time.

Sy knocked the sword out of her hand and impaled her belly. "You got cocky, girl." He drew his sword from her flesh and turned to look at the others next.

Dianne laughed as she bled on the ground. "Did I now? Or did you?" She rolled over and got up. "I told you I'm not gonna let you off so easily... I call on the Plea of a Decade..." Energy particles started rushing at her, healing the wounds. She then proceeded to fully shift, a moment later there was a roaring dragon in front of him.

Sy hissed through his teeth as he turned to face her again. "A little reckless to use that now. Lets make this more interesting then, shall we?" He bolted into the sky with the dragon following, changing the arena to aerial combat.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Yori caught himself and panted a little. He kept walking.

Kaiden watched Zildjian and Ivy and frowned. "Maybe you should stop winding her up before she stops breathing" Kaiden suggested, knowing Ivy really didn't like spiders as much as he hated snakes.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 pm

Max gasp as Saku moves her. She looks at him quickly them proceedes to watch the battle.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:16 pm

"Yori. Are you alright?" Caylee asked.

"Well. I don't see why she'd stop breathing." Zildjian frowned, "I'm not doing anything to her."

Jinx flicked his tail as he then dropped the spider and muttered.

Ivy finally loosened up as Jinx dropped the spider.

Vanessa came running, "Ivy Ivy Ivy! Hide me!!" She whispered loudly.

"Why?" Ivy asked.

"Just do it!" Vanessa whispered.

"Okay... Up there I guess?" She pointed at a tree.

Vanessa climbed up the tree and watched the ground.

Jason then came running, "Where's Vanessa?" He asked Ivy.

"Dunno." Ivy shrugged.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's