The Flock (Accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

The Flock (Accepting)

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:55 pm

A mutated species that 98% human and 2% bird. Granted with wings and other abilities, these kids work together to survive. Understanding what it's like to be a freak, they came together to be a group.

There are couples. Loners. They shy. The brave.

As the flock leader, I'm here to help you. Don't worry. I'm just like you. *a smile* So, let me help you as you get your self situated, eh?

Abilites

Mind Reading.

Super Speed.

Teleportation.

Under Water Breathing.

Shifting.
Companions
Mutated Wolf.

Mutated Cat.

Falcon.

Hawk.
Weapon

If it's light. You can take it.

Pistol.

Knives.

Home Made Bombs.

Throwing Stars.

Dagger.

(Sorry about the weapons being crooked.)
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Rules and Forms.

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:58 pm

(Will continue that as well)

Rules

1. No leaving another character out.

2. No being your own crush.

3. No (please no!) God- modding.

4. Do not advertise unless I give you permission.

5. All Eldemore rules apply.

If you read all rule, type X

The Rules of The Flock

The rules are basic. If you choose to go against them, there will be punishments.

1. Do not force yourself into a full situation.

2. Do not kill a flock member.

3. Do not give away our location.

4. Do not trust the scientist.

5. Do not help a scientist.

6. You can not kill another Flock Members companion.

i think for now, that's it. I'll give you a tour later on. Kay? Well, for now, go on. Chat with fellow people of the flock. I promise, the don't bite.

The Form.
Code: Select all
[center][img]Here Please[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Wing Color:[/b]
[b][i][u]Digging Deeper[/u][/i][/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Boryfriend or Girlfriend:[/b]
[b]Abilities:(Two Only)[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Companion?:[/b]
[b]Other?:[/b][/center]
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Flock Members

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:58 pm

dhisjsdhh.
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mercy Storm

My Character.

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Name: Lilly
Nickname: White
Height: 5'9
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Hair Color: White
Wing Color:White

Digging Deeper
History: There really isn't one. She spent 15 years of her life in a lab being tested on. They aren't memories she talks about an if you bring them up, well, it won't be pretty.
Personality: She is funny. And smart. As well as brave, witty, and a leader.
Crush:Impress Her.
Boryfriend or Girlfriend: Natta
Abilities (Two Only): Mind Reading. Telepotation.
Weapon: A pistol.
Companion?: A flying dog name Total.
Other?: X

Mercy Storm

Re: The Flock (Accepting)

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Let's get this started.

Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Bump

Mercy Storm

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:40 pm

(Link if image doesn't work sometime)
http://img2.blog.zdn.vn/54077538.jpg
Name:
Jinx Cross
Nickname:
" If you want to call me something shorter then my name try J"
"17 years of age, a year away from being able to move away from my parents if I had any."
"Straight up Male and nothing else, well not unless you count the bird part."
Height:
"Wouldn't call myself short or giant but somewhere at that perfect in between of 6'2."
Eye Color:
" Not quite blue but not quite green, guess it'd be the color of the sea?"
Hair Color:
"Again with a 'not quite' comparison, It's not quite blonde or or white, just really really pale."
Wing Color:
" The people who experimented on me just so happen to give me wings of the creature I deemed to like the best, the snowy owl."
Digging Deeper
History:
((Sorry it's so long...))
Jinx used to be a good boy, always top of his class, even though he was home taught, always felt on top of the world, though his parents were his only friends and only addressed him by a number for a name, but always locked away from society and he didn't understand why?...Why did everyone but to two people he called ' mom & dad ' hate him and glare like he was some freak of nature? Wasn't everyone else like him to? The pair of wings sprouting from the small boys back were nothing to be ashamed of right? He didn't know that in reality they were and the day he found out would forever leave him scarred mentally and physically. It was his tenth birthday and his parents dressed strangely similar all the time in basic white coats which he had only found odd today hugged him tightly. His mother was crying on his shoulder for some reason while his father tugged her away giving Jinx a strange look while he spoke one he'd never worn before, fear, but it was towards him...Why?
" Is something wrong?..." He asked standing only to be pushed back down his face a mask of shock.
" Your a good boy 1129, but we have to let you go, you see up till today we just played the role of raising you here keeping you company till the experiment was over." His father began slowly his eyes glazing over with tears he'd never shed.
" You were a good son, your real parents would of been proud of all you've learned and done, but you've become to dangerous to keep alive," Jinx was seeing red things began to rise around the room as he realized what he was saying," I'm sorry your last day alive had to end like this but-..No I can't say anymore," He paused a second before speaking again,
"Good bye" When he spoke Jinx did to and as he focused on the boy's face he realized he was smirking.
"Jinx" Was all the boy said before everything in the room hurled it's self towards the to scientists the walls themselves ripping apart relieving the outside world to him for the first time as he took off using a burst of speed to get away from the place.
Even today he could hear the echoing screams of people being crushed as he kept flying away, and away and away...
Personality:
"Well now that that depressing scene is over how about I tell you bout' something more messed up? What I'm like. Normally I can appear cheerful but honestly I'm always on the brink of insanity and sometimes it shows greatly, like in stressful situations. I can still be helpful when I put my mind to it, it just takes me a little longer to cope with things then others.."
I saw second in command was open so I wanted to try for that but if you want to save it for someone else that's fine to :)
Crush:
"I'm surprised I trust myself talking to people let alone liking one, I tend to not have a filter on what I say so it's just brutal honesty."
Boryfriend or Girlfriend:
"Haha! your funny, A few have tried but they always end up running away from me for some reason. Hmm...Maybe it's the honesty part."
Abilities:(Two Only)
1.Telekinesis, the angrier he is the worse it gets and the less control he has over it.
2. Speed, only in short burst at a time he can move quickly just like the famed superhero ' The Flash'.
Weapon:
" I'm more skilled with blades the anything so most times you'll always find me twirling one around my fingers or pulling one out of my boots ready to fight."
Companion?:
" I tended to be a longer when it came to animals at first then this annoying raven keeps following me around after a bad incident I had with a meat shop left left me reeking like the stuff for weeks. Ever since she's followed me around being my alarm for waking up or just a distraction as the endless abyss of time passing away."
Other?:
X
Also this seemed like a cool idea, were you inspired by Maximum ride? It's a really great book series, I of which own all of them, with bird-like teens as well. I was sad to see no one else joined up yet hope I can be a good roleplayer for you but just a warning there may be times where I'm gone for large amounts of time and not post, nothings happened to me I just tend to take breaks form RP's to catch up on school work or just work in general.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:47 pm

(Yes. I love maximum ride! Btw, accepted.)

Mercy Storm

Re: Flock Members

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:47 pm

bump
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mercy Storm

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:53 pm

((Ya!, I'll most likely make another character here soon but for now I have to go Touch-up a couple things on my new RP then I'll be off for a couple hours so I can finish some things I've been putting off all weekend :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's