When the Truth and the Lies mix~ open and accepting!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

When the Truth and the Lies mix~ open and accepting!

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:54 am

I am only allowing around 4-6 users joining. Acceptance will be limited.

A sick lie has spread across this realm. Now. Are you one to tell the truth and help defeat the lies that cause terrifying events? Or will you lie to help them grow stronger? Hmm... Maybe you're possibly just the ones that have no side and help both or prefer to just watch, maybe just live out your everyday life... Oh well.

FAQ/Q&A;

Can my character fall in love with the enemy team?;

Lol, I don't see why not. Sure.

What time is this based off?;

Probably the more future like sure you can have 'hover crafts' and whatnot, I don't see why not o3o.

Can Pure, Observant and/or Flawed people be Guardians?;

No, only Mythicals can be Guardians to Observant, Pure and Flawed.

Can a Mythical fall in love with their Guardian or vice versa?;

Yes but not many do. Sometimes it ruins their bond or one doesn't feel the same way and the Mythical abandons the Pure, Observant or Flawed person.

What happens if a Mythical abandons their Pure, Observant or Flawed person or vice versa?;

Well. Nothing really. It does cause the Mythical to be put into depression even if they didn't care for their person. It's a natural reaction for the Mythical to be depressed.

Rules;

All Eldemore rules apply here!

1. Don't be your own crush/bf/gf.

2. Don't leave others out.

3. No god-modding/powerplaying/Mary sues

4. Don't argue OOC and use brackets when talking OOC, please c:

5. Only make as many characters that you can handle. (*Spirits of the Animal Realm flashback o-o....*)

6. Do not be your own Guardian (*for Mythicals only*)

If I forgot any important rules please PM me.

Types;

Flawed~ This means you help the lie. It doesn't mean that you don't have a good side. You might have a good side for certain people, loved ones, friends or a close person possibly.

Observant~ You watch the lie or you help both sides. Meaning that you lie sometimes and tell the truth sometimes.

Pure~ You DO NOT lie. If you do you instantly regret it and have a kind heart towards others.

Mythical~ You are a person who can shift into an animal. A certain animal and sometimes have ears or a tail even in your human form and you are a guardian to a person (Observant, Pure or Flawed
Last edited by SilentObserver on Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:11 am

Form;

Code: Select all
[i][center][img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=CharacterNameHere&name=Shorthand.ttf&size=30&style_color=B50909[/img]

[img]Image here[/img]

[b]Username;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]

[b]Age;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]

[b]Type;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]

[b]Gender;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]

[b]Personality;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]

[b]Do you have a Guardian? (optional, you do not need one);[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]

[b]History;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]

[b]Crush(?);[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]

[b]Boyfriend/girlfriend(?);[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]

[b]Other(?);[/b] [size=85]Here[/size][/center][/i]
Last edited by SilentObserver on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentObserver

My Characters

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:13 am

Username; SilentObserver

Age; 16

Type; Mythical~Shifts into a wolf and does not belong to anyone yet.

Gender; Female

Personality; Friendly, quiet, sometimes shy. Vanessa is a very friendly girl, yes but she doesn't know how to start conversations that well and easily goes off topic in a second.

Do you have a Guardian? (optional, you do not need one); She is a Guardian but doesn't have someone yet.

History; She doesn't like to talk about it.

Crush(?); ~

Boyfriend/girlfriend(?); None

Other(?); Whee

Username; SilentObserver

Age; 16

Type; Pure

Gender; Female

Personality; Friendly, quiet. Caylee enjoys to talk but doesn't like anything leading to her father or her past.

Do you have a Guardian? (optional, you do not need one); Nope.

History; Escaped from home thankfully. She was often abused in many ways and was refusing to talk, eat, walk, sleep and sometimes she would even ignore everything going on in the world.

Crush(?); None

Boyfriend/girlfriend(?); None

Other(?); Nu
Last edited by SilentObserver on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:15 am, edited 15 times in total.
SilentObserver

Re: When the Truth and the Lies mix~ PFFFFFTTTTTTTTT WIP

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:13 am

SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:30 am

SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Reserving is open ;w;

WHEEE

Oh wait.

Majestic flail....

lel
SilentObserver

Re: When the Truth and the Lies mix~ Reserve now!

Postby Scar » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Nicholas Mancusso
-------------- prefers to go by 'Nick'

Username;
Scar

Age;
Twenty-nine

Type;
Mythical; can turn into a Grizzly Bear

Gender;
Male

Personality;
Nick can be, in short, very stubborn but with good reason; he is protective and takes his duties very seriously, even if tries so hard to avoid having to take responsibility of someone else. So seriously, maybe even a little too much, to the point it makes him humorless and boring, a 'stick-in-the-mud' you may say; focusing only on the security of the one he's the Guardian of instead of the joys and fun of life itself.
Nick is a natural born fighter- he has the gruff, lion-hearted nature to prove it but this in turn can make him excessively violent, and his animal side doesn't help one bit. He can be very dangerous, he lacks self-control over his temper, and has his little mercy for enemies and friends alike; you'd be wise to not choose him as your Guardian. If you pose a threat, watch out; Nick is observant and cautious, overly-prepared and ready to strike if he sees a life is at stake even if you see said thing to not be a danger. This in turn makes him follow the 'attack first ask questions later' saying, though unlike some, he doesn't feel regret if he so happens kill an innocent thing; Nick had a decent life, but at some point, something made him snap and this gave birth to the heartless, stony personality that he now possesses.
Nick is reserved and purposely tries not to speak much. He will answer with grunts or even gestures whenever he can, other times he'll just give short, blunt answers as he's just not a very sociable person. Constantly reverting to staying quiet in a cold and accusing way, silently going about his business on his own.
Nick relies on strength and intimidation when he wants to seem as the bigger man, and don't you dare say he's being a coward by putting on a show or proclaiming he's tough; he IS a force to be reckoned with and you best respect him. He's strict and will always stand his ground unless he sees the fight or argument isn't worth his time. Overall, he's a jerk with no sense of humor or amusement, and takes his job way too seriously but-- he makes up his flaws with his boundless courage and trustworthiness, he'll never betray or abandon you by the chance you've earned his trust. If you haven't, and you prove more of a nuisance to him, then there's stronger chances he will abandon you.
Oddly enough, while having a fierce temper, Nick has great patience that can seem almost unnatural; if you're messing around or slowing the pace down, he won't snap or scold but simply let you be. And if in the process you get hurt or in trouble, he'll just fix it and say,"Be better careful, this is what happens when you horse around." and then he'll just go on as if it never happened.
Nick isn't really one to hold grudges, choosing to just forget it but that doesn't mean he can't, so be carefully; you don't want to be on his bad side.
Nick is most likely to sacrifice his life for another, if he really cares about them, and while he may not look it at first glance, he does have some kindness and a gentle touch; he just values his freedom more at the moment, is a full-blown soldier and will fight until the day his heart stops beating. He holds zero respect for others, can be very rude, and is easily disappointed by those that do stupid, foolish things but in all... If you patiently pry and fight through his walls without aggravating him, you may just find a friend in the unlikeliest of people that will stick by your side through thick and thin.
Never judge a book by its cover, and Nick is certainly a book full of mysterious and shocking twists.

Do you have a Guardian?;
He is a Guardian

History;
Good luck just trying to get him to open up to you
(an excuse till I can think of one ^^; )

Crush(?);
um, no

Boyfriend/girlfriend(?);
none, you can try though if you want...

Other(?);
What has transferred from his bear form to his human self, you ask? Well, he has the long, black claws, the ears, and the tail; he does well to hide his ears, and his tail especially as that little bobbed, furry thing just seems to make everybody not take him seriously.
He doesn't have nor belong to anyone, but honestly he hope he never does...
Nick is well aware that he is a dangerous man, he isn't afraid to admit it nor is he ashamed. Actually, he may even be a little proud of it as he prefers to keep everyone away from him. He will warn others ahead of time about himself, as once he snaps into 'grizzly mode', he can't decipher the difference between friend or foe.
Aside from the obvious ones like anger, embarrassment, pride, and other negative ones, Nick has some issues displaying emotions like happiness, joy, fear, sadness, affection, care, and so on.
Is more of a loner, he strongly avoids crowded places or anywhere that has more the four people in it.
Considering how big grizzly bears are, in human form he stands at 6'9" in height; on average(when standing on hind legs) a grizzly can range from 6 to 9 feet in height so his human height was influenced by his bear height(which stands at 8'6" ).
Last edited by Scar on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:19 am

Accepted :3)
SilentObserver

Postby Scar » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:04 am

(( Bump-- Hope you don't mind, I'm just really looking forward to this. ^^ ))
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby remix. » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:32 pm

(( * returns from the grave * ))

Username; ReMiX

Age; 13

Type; Mythical - Shifts into a grey tabby cat ; doesn't belong to anyone

Gender; Male

Personality; Lucifer an be described as a very mild mannered, soft spoken, and shy individual. But don't t that fool you, oh no. He is quite the trickster can easily confuse any unsuspecting travellers.

Do you have a Guardian? (optional, you do not need one); HereNo

History; Born and Raised on the streets, learned many valuable survival skills, wanders the forests..

Crush(?); n/a

Boyfriend/girlfriend(?); n/a

Other(?); wears a cloak that hides his ears and tail from people.

Username; » Asterous «

Age; About 23ish..

Type; Observer

Gender; Male

Personality; Jason is a very laid back and easy going individual, who loves nothing more than to cause trouble. He's quite friendly, and can get along with anybody

Do you have a Guardian? (optional, you do not need one); none

History; UNKNOWN

Crush(?); x

Boyfriend/girlfriend(?); x

Other(?);
- is an acrobat
- can handle blades professionally
- acts like he's a seven year old at times

Will probably make another charector ^^
Done (:
Last edited by remix. on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's