When the Truth and the Lies mix~ open and accepting!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: When the Truth and the Lies mix~ open and accepting!

Postby Scar » Thu May 07, 2015 6:57 pm

(( I'm so sorry! ;A; I got busy and then I totally forgot about it. ))

Feeling a bit cramp even if he had the backseat to himself, Nick sat slouched and hunched forward, a bit too tall for the space inside the vehicle, but he said not a word. No remark, no compliant, just sitting there quietly. More and more feeling that twinge of regretting bounding himself to this dense girl, proceeding to poke and tease at the back of his mind like a thorn in his side.
Nonetheless, it's not like he had anything better to do.

Blowing heavy and sharp through his nostrils, eyes staring unamused out the window as a hand reached up to scratch his bushy chin. Considering the surprising turn of events, Nick had to rethink his priorities and plans, if not just toss them all out the window completely. Groaning softly, kneading his forehead as once more, he was starting to see this as a very bad idea.
Fierce eyes furrowed under thick eyebrows, his eyes flicked over to stare hardly at the rear view mirror, waiting to hear what exactly this flea-bitten mongrel had in mind. Seeing as Nick's plans were all gone, he needed something to gnaw over.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Bast » Fri May 08, 2015 12:58 am

Stein stayed silent for the most part though the staring was getting on his nerves. "Do I suddenly look appetizing now? Your not my type." He jested bitterly in a soft growl, flicking an ear.

Yachiru stirred a bit in her seat but stayed asleep.

((Its cool. :3))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Scar » Fri May 08, 2015 5:08 pm

"Hmph, sorry to disappoint you but my preferred menu doesn't include 'mangy mutt'."Nick scowled lightly, eyes narrowing to match his distasteful expression. Gradually folding his arms over his chest, shifting in place as for better comfort, as little help it did. Still feel like he was trapped in a small box, but luckily he wasn't claustrophobic or things may have gotten a bit out of hand.

"Now, why don't you be a good doggy, and get on the road."

"My body sores easy in such limited spaces, and soreness just makes me more grouchy,"glaring at the mirror, Nick then said slow and bitterly in a knowing tone just above a whisper,"and you don't want me anymore grumpy than I already am."

(( I flippin' love Nick and Stein; their reluctant, little friendship is hilarious. x'D ))
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Bast » Fri May 08, 2015 11:44 pm

The wolf kept staring at the road, occasionally giving him a glance. Stein looked up at him with a toothy grin. Well he seemed to scratch a good spot. "Very cute, Teddy. But if you do anything to compromise the lady's safety I'll be sure to take you out first if not with me. If you pay attention with whatever brains your brute body holds you'll see I'm already driving. That being said, don't distract the driver." He wasn't going to give in to Nick's intimidations just yet. This fuzzy hulk was gonna have to earn his trust and respect.

Only partially waking up, Yachiru lazily smacked Steins arm. "Stein, be nice." She muttered, more like asleep then awake.

Stein gave a grunt but said nothing more as he continued down the road.

((Lol. Yeah. XD they are pretty entertaining.))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Scar » Tue May 19, 2015 3:45 am

Eye twitching in response to being called 'Teddy', Nick merely huffed with a disgusted sneer on his face, averting his eyes to the window, and the scenery speeding by.

"I've already openly accepted to you putting me down if things ever got... hairy... so no need to proceed pulling that threat out of your sleeve."Nick grumbled, crisp and clear enough to be heard over the road noise. Wincing, once more trying to get himself into a more comfortable position in such a cramped backseat, but to no avail, and just ended up giving a heavy, audible sigh of defeat.
Heavy-lidded eyes staring lazily out the window, if not cracking a faint smirk upon the girl's weak swat at the mutt man to behaving. Amusing, no, not to him. It was more of a mocking reaction to the other getting in trouble while he did not.

Then again, he was the one stuck with the girl, so that was punishment enough.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Bast » Tue May 19, 2015 10:04 am

Stein just huffed at the bear. At least it couldn't get more awkward... Right? He rubbed his head a little out of being tired before pulling into some apartments. It seemed like a rather quiet, self-reserved neighborhood and the buildings didn't look bad at all. Not like the ones Yachiru was bothering to look at earlier. With a light sneeze he parked the car. "Get out. Your making it stuffy in here." He grumbled a bit bitterly as he himself got out, taking a deep breath. He walked around the car to open her door and tried to verbally wake her. Of course, he knew it wouldn't work but he felt like humoring the bear as he looked over at him. "Well she's your responsibility now. You carry her inside." He walked off to open the door, mostly to hide the smile of humor that was sealing his laugh inside. The door opened and he shifted into a dark grey furred wolf, going to look over all the rooms again. Clearly he had his routine down. He walked back out and shifted back into his human form.

Yachiru stirred in the slightest at Stein's voice, just turning her head in her sleep.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:43 pm

LOL
    should I close this, orrr...
    give it a new owner? x3
    seeing as how I don't roleplay here anymore

whoops)
SilentObserver

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's