When the Truth and the Lies mix~ open and accepting!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: When the Truth and the Lies mix~ open and accepting!

Postby Scar » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:26 pm

(( Sorry, I've been really busy and stuff. ^^; ))

Ever felt like time stood still or began to flow in slow motion? Well, that's exactly how Nick felt was happening, between the showering of bullets and the flood of instinctual emotions, but what made it worse, was that girl. Unexpected and surprised upon what the girl seem to shout, if not with a hint of demand, something about it left him dumbfounded. Confused, questioning even, mind numb and bloating out the cascade of bullets pelting into the man he oh so carefully used as a shield.
Humans... So quick they were to kill another for no reason, the bloodied man in his possession was prove of this, but then again, Nick wasn't one to talk as he wasn't necessarily guiltless of homicide.

Such a frightening noise it was, gunfire, while no bullets really reached him, the sound did enough damage on its own. Rattling his mind and distorting his focus, there was just something about it that caused him problems, but that didn't impair his abilities. Just made him a bit more, well, deranged.
Face having molded and changed somewhat to look more animal-esque but not fully bear, sharp fangs bared in a snarl as his eyes glared dangerously on the man that murdered the limp being that he dropped from his grasp. No security or guard from danger, Nick was fully out in the open, but he didn't dare give them time by standing still. That was just stupid.
Instead, with his gaze honed in on that other man, Nick intimidatingly made a bee-line for him, a threatening growl on quivering lips with rows of sharp pearly white behind. There was a spark of light in his eyes, and that spark of light read murder and bloodshed. He was going to get out of here with that darn girl, and wants he made up his mind, there was no changing it.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Bast » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:59 pm

(( your aliiiive!!! *flails around happily*))

The poor girl seemed to be taking in a lot at the moment, unsure of the turn of events but even then she kept her positive high hopes up. She watched Benny's corpse fall on the ground and stared at it as he was abandoned for the other culprits. One dead, two screaming...

The pair left cried out as the large furred mass rushed at them, their brains scattering from the fast pace of the fight, wailing at the pain that engulfed their torso. The girl's eyes shifted over to the screams of the men and watched as their life expectancy was used to paint the concrete floor a bright crimson. A stray trajectory pained a bright red streak across her unflinching face that gazed absentmindedly at the scene. Either she was in great shock or she simply had the mental strength to not break down right now; perhaps it was both but the shock was clearly not in question.

Humans were such fools, even an abomination at times. They were wasteful and incompetent as well as unforgiving. The world seemed to down in negativity and despair around the girl but for some reason that just made her yern even more to do any little thing to sway it the other way. She dreamed the impossible for her race and even knowing so she refused to give in to the corruption that was drowning them all. She refused to believe that that was the only way for humanity to carry out their lives.

She stared at the last guy who was heaving on the ground motionless and staring at her back with regretful eyes. A tear rolled down the side of her face as she wiggled out of the gag and she bit her lip. "I forgive you... All of you and this world that morphed your lives to this." Surprisingly her voice was stable and calm. Despite the agony he was in the guy managed to pull a genuine soft smile just before the light faded from his eyes, as if he had longed to hear those words. Even if no one else would grieve for them she would weep for every one of them and their wasted lives.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Scar » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Heavy panting and ringing eardrums, that is all Nick heard as he stood motionless at the center of the room. Slowly regaining him, the animal-equse changes that came before was slowly receding. Disappearing and returning the tall man back to somewhat normal human self.
Fingers hooked on a quivering hand, a deep crimson substance dripping from his claws and painting his hands in a different color, matching the splatter across his face, gathering at his fuzzy chin. Teeth tainted a light pink, both the smell and taste of iron rattling his sense; his claws weren't the only thing that saw blood, his mouth was easily guilty of the same crimes.

Breathing deep and audible, unashamed of the scene before him, swift and sudden his head jerked away. Startled by a source of words, a voice that for a moment he didn't recognize, Nick prepared himself for reinforcements but when his eyes fell on the owner, he straightened up. Staring with a blank, distant look- eyes half-lidded and lips pursed tightly. A moment or two passed before Nick seemed to finally stir from his statue-like state, walking towards where she sat if not maneuvering to stand behind her chair. Silently working on unraveling that which bound her.
"The world may have morphed them, but they still had the free-will choice; the world doesn't govern you so don't try to justify what they did,"he grumbled in a something scratchy growl, his vocal cords haven't fully returned to normal from half-way shifting into his bear form. "You'll either make a fool of yourself or get yourself hurt, or worse."

"Some people are just bad, and there's nothing that can be done to save them."

Taking a single step back, eyes holding a rather ruthless disgust as his folding his arms over his chest, by this time the blood had pretty much dried. Examining his work, both undoing her bounds as well as everything else in the room, Nick merely huffed in aggravation.
Holding his chin up proudly, he then said without a care in the world,"I'm an example of that." Slowly blinkly, gazing moving away to look around, mainly in hopes of sporting a kitchen like area or a restroom so he could clean himself up. Not that it bothered him, it was just really messing with his sense of smell and so once he spotted a hopeful destination, he walked away. Not once looking back or caring to, what was done was done, he accomplished what he came here to do.

The sound of running water could be faintly heard, standing in what he thought was a restroom but lacked a toilet, so perhaps it was just a room to wash up as it had a mirror above the sink. A cracked one, but nevertheless a mirror that aided especially in cleaning off his face once his hands were lacking of dried blood.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Bast » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:06 am

Yachiru staid in the chair as he walked off, silently letting all her tears roll out in steady streams. He was probably right but still, that didn't change her thinking. Not one bit. If anything he had only assured that she was not going to give up. Not on the world nor on him. She heard the water run and with her clean wrist and palms wiped away the salty liquids from her face, smearing some of the blood on her face in the process.

She walked to the door of the washroom where the shifter was cleaning himself up and stood there a moment, staring blankly at the waist area of his coat. His arms rose to work on his face and she wrapped her arms around him without bothering to ask if it was alright. "Your right. You are a very bad man... But even a murderer can have a good side hidden deep inside. I choose to be the fool regardless of consequence because everyone has the right to be forgiven at less once in their lives. I choose to forgive them no matter how much it may hurt." Her tears threatened to come out again but she held them back until she was done. "Call me naive, ignorant, or stupid. I don't care! I refuse to become like the rest of this world and live in a lie! I'd rather see the ugly face behind the mask and forgive humanity for what it's become!"

Her thin arms shook slightly as she gripped at the material of his coat, refusing to let him go. He was definatly strong enough to peel her off but that didn't make her want to let go. She was gonna hug him till he understood just how stubborn she was with her innocence and he wasn't going to escape it no matter what.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Scar » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:56 pm

(( -snorts- I love imagining this small girl hugging this stocky, tall man; it's so cute to me. x'D ))

At first a shaky gasp of disbelief slipped by his lips, staring down somewhat wide-eyed at the girl embracing him. It was unexpected, to say the least, he was still very much a stranger to her and yet... Why? His baffled complexion then hardened, turning into a disgusted sneer; her boldness was commendable, Nick had to admit that, but he was the wrong person to be bold with.
Teeth bare in a soft snarl, teeth still displaying a pinkish hue as he glared down at her, a single hand grabbing firm of her shoulder as to push her away, but even such a small thing could have some form of strength hidden away. Said strength is what kept him from fully prying her off of him, her words not completely lost on him as then repeated and echoed throughout his head.

Seemingly turned to stone, eyes staring blinklessly down at her, carefully brooding over his thoughts. Sooner then later, a heavy sigh of mild annoyance escaped him as he lifted his head and looked away, coming to some sort of conclusion to his thinking. Ever so carefully, his hand retracted from the girl's shoulder, black claws glinting in the half-light. Narrowed eyes averted, Nick grumbled simply in a baritone voice,"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage... not weakness." No sarcasm or harshness, just his genuine input; he never thought she was stupid, perhaps a bit oblivious and gullible, but never stupid.
Feeling more awkward then angry, Nick huffed bitterly as he rolled his eyes, personally not enjoying this as he was a man that cherished his personal space, but roughly ripping her away didn't quite appear to him as something he wanted to do. Which he found to be rather odd, and honestly, kind of unsettling.

Unsure of what to do to make her let go or prove to her that he was aware of what she was saying, Nick racked his brain for something he could do, anything actually. Lifting a hand upon receiving a rather foolish idea but perhaps it would work, rather robotically patting her head in hopes it would assure her. This was something new to him, Nick's social skills were under-average at best. Making a distasteful look when looking back down at her, Nick shifted where he stood as he was really started to get ticked off with this girl clinging to him.
When up so close, however, she really was a small girl when in comparison to him, that much he could see.

"Will you let me go, now?"Nick strained himself to say in a controlled voice, trying to be nice if not in a cold way.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Bast » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:47 pm

((lol! XD I know. All I could think of was "Yachiru, what the hell are you doing, crazy buffoon?! He'll use you like a toothpick!" XD ))

She gave him a light squeeze and let him go, backing off to the doorway again and looking at the ground with the ever so smallest smile. She could feel his awkwardness and want to be left alone but that didn't exactly suit her idea of him. He seemed to be more then he led people on which dubbed him interesting to her. In comparison she was an open book that anyone could grab and read if only asked, even with a fake smile and sinister heart. "Sorry for making you uncomfortable and wasting your time... But... Why did you come after me? It seemed like your plans where important..." Finally looking up with her big green eyes her expression was no less then guilty concern. Which is when she noticed his shoulder.

"Wait, hold that thought!" She ran out and managed to find two clean rags. Coming back she pointed at the floor, taking his height into factor. "Sit!" She ordered, not leaving room for objection in her tone as she gave her best big mean boss look. Unfortunately that just made her look more adorable, not having a face for such expressions.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Scar » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:58 pm

(( Pfft, yep, he could but he wouldn't, 'cause he has no reason to even if she is being a bother to him. x'D ))

Brushing his palms over his coat as to smooth it out and dust off any possible dirt and grim, eyes furrowed with bushy brows glanced up from looking down at his clothes. Slowing to a halt in what he was doing, Nick stared at her for a split moment before straightening up stiffly. Clearing his throat loudly as he slipped his hands into his pockets, looking very disinterested.
"Important, no."Nick said bluntly, slipping a hand up to scratch his fuzzy chin. "I travel for the sake of it, I don't like being in the same place for too long." Reaching the same hand over to turn off the running water, he could feel his nostrils clearing of the linger metallic of blood.

"As for why,"he simply shrugged his shoulders, looking rather bored,"even I have a conscience, who knows what they would have done to ya." Once more, it was just how he was, he may have hated meddling but if someone helpless was being taken advantage of, Nick couldn't just walk away.
Much to his disdain, as he had just taken one step to make his leave, Nick found himself stopped where he stood. Sparing the girl an odd look, questioning this sudden behavior when she left, only to soon return with what appeared to be some old rags.
Raising a brow, expression turning a little annoyed, Nick felt agitated that'd she would dare order him around. Mainly having to do with the age difference, being a bit old fashion, he saw it disrespectful for youth to speak such to those older then them. In spite of that though, Nick reluctantly complied, seeing as she wouldn't have any other answer.

Grunting and grumbling a string of curses under hus breath, stiffly moving to sit on his knees, looking rather angry and fuming. Nick had actually forgotten about the bullet wound, having such a high tolerance to pain, it went unnoticed to him until she reminded him of it.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Bast » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:32 am

((Oh, she can get worse. X,3 ))

She wet one cloth and moved next to him, pulling down only one coat shoulder and nothing more then necessary. "I'm sorry for sounding so rude but my conscience can't let this go untreated after you've done that for me... And you don't look like you'd let me if I'd said it any other way... My dad's a surgeon so I grew up reading all his medical books and, well, law books cuz my mom's a lawyer..." Yachiru slightly pouted as she held the cloth down on the wound, using the extra material to wipe the surrounding stains off. Leaving the moist cloth under the shirt she extended the dry one and used it to tie it down over the shirt then put his coat back on. Having finished she gave him his space back. "When it stops bleeding in like thirty minutes let it dry off then dress it again with a dry one..." She suggested, figuring he'd just leave now and go back to his traveling.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Scar » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Saying nothing as she trailed off talking, not particularly interested in what she had to say, honestly. Grimacing, face twitching as a soft hissing sound accented with a faint growl slithered past lightly sneering lips, teeth not fully visible as the pain was bearable, just sharp and piercing. It was odd, though. He couldn't quite recall a time someone other then himself dressed his wounds, so it was certainly new but not all in a bad way.
"Indeed."Nick huffed, slipping one foot forward out from underneath him, a hand squeezing his knee and he seemed to pause in place, mainly gathering his strength. One side effect of transformation, he felt tired and weak afterwards, even if he hadn't fully changed.

Sighing heavily, grunting dryly as he stiffly forced himself up on his feet, unstable on his feet for a brief second as he seem to sway to the side before steadying his balance. Reaching a hand up to scratch his head, grumbling to himself words inaudible as he spared the girl his gaze. Pursing his lips, his body seemed to harden and turn to stone, witnessing a sensation he wasn't quite familiar with. If he had known what this little feeling was before it got any worse, he would have left without a word, but he didn't know.
He was both curious and confused by it. Knitting his brow and wrinkling his forward in distaste towards not understanding what exactly was happening, but all too soon all these little questions were answer in one, single motion of spiritual ties.

An deep, uncertain noise vibrated in his throat, within the spiritual void of his mind, he could see an orb of light that he didn't recall seeing before. Like a clap of thunder, instant, the light expanded and burst into rays before disappearing as soon as it came. Leaving behind what looked to be a thread, a really thick thread, almost the size of a quarter. Or would that be considered a rope?
Anyway, this rope of light laid limp and motionless along the black nothingness of his subconscious. Upon closer examination, Nick being able to tap into his spiritual soul quite easily due to what he was, he was baffled by what exactly it was. Squatting down next to it, he smoothing his fingertips along it; it holding a strange warmth and an undetermined aura that he couldn't pinpoint what it was. All of this was new to him, he didn't know what was going on.
It wasn't until he let his curiosity get the better of him, picking up the rope as test its strength, seeing as the rope was only a foot long. Everything. Everything seemed to escalate so quickly, leaving Nick in the dust and when he realized what transpired, it was too late.

The rope suddenly lit up, blinding him as he felt him suddenly jolted backwards, like something rammed into his chest and when he slowly opened his eyes, the light had dimmed away, but one frayed end of the rope had lodged into ghostly chest. The other end shot forth, far, far, far into the darkness, exceeding the length it had appeared to be. Suddenly, it just stopped. The rope making a muffled, cracking sound when snapping into a perfectly straight line, and vibrating till it stilled-- It was stretched to its limit, the other end finding refuge in some solid home to tie to. Plucking his finger against it, an eerie chill ran down his spine as the rope hummed in response.
This all took place within a span of a couple of minutes, but it wasn't till it was done did the grizzly of a man realize what had happened.

Face contorting to one of angry disgust, Nick's fists trembled as he glared at the girl; this had been exactly why he never stayed near one person for so long. Sighing heavily then in defeat, shaking his head as he buried part of his face in his palm, disappointed mainly in himself. It having not been entirely her fault, but more his own as he had felt concern over the girl since practically the moment she ran into him, literally, and that was a very dangerous emotion to feel when you were a Guardian that wasn't bonded to someone already.
He could, however, break the bonded tie but from messing with it, before it 'sealed the deal' for lack of better words, it was a really strong bond. Almost unbreakable even with his unnatural strength, but he knew if he worked at it-it would eventually weaken and break. Dissolving as soon as it was made. Guess it just depended on the Guardian, the strength of the spiritual tie and how it appeared.

In that time, Nick had turned to grasp the edges of the sink, head hung as his body just seemed to tremble out of rage. Trying to keep control and calm himself down for being so stupid, eventually he did seem to settle from his inner tantrum. Slowly looking up to see his distorted reflection in the cracked mirror, a weary sigh falling out of his mouth as he closed his eyes, a hand reaching up to knead his temple.
He needed to figure out how to handle this, and how much it would effect him and his plans. Who knows, maybe being the Guardian of someone for once in his life may be just the new twist he's been looking to add.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE

ImageImage
Have questions?
Have an great day!

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Bast » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:33 pm

As the man seemed to break out of certain shell the girl brought her hands up to her chest in self comfort and took a step back. Normally she'd be the one to walk up and hug the guy but she wasn't stupid enough to not see the difference in situation. She watched him momentarily with concern as he tried to contain his rage on who knows what. She was quite clueless on what to do so she stood there quietly until he seemed to calm down a bit. "Um... I'm sorry if I did something wrong... Are you ok?" Truthfully she had felt a good portion of his rage and it had terrified her quite a bit... A lot, really. Yeah, he was scary but also interesting. Part of her was very curious as to why he was angry all the time. Could it be all her fault? Even so she wanted to know, like the big dummy she was.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's