Magic Unite!(Fairytail RP, Welcome to anyone, open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Magic Unite!(Fairytail RP, Welcome to anyone, open)

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:36 pm

The world of Fairy Tail is populated by wizards and numerous other races, including Exceeds(Cat-like creatures with wings), dragons, celestial spirits,Like the zodiac, Stars, ect.), and giant beasts. Earth-land , a vast peninsula, is divided into ten different countries, but for now we will only be focusing on one, the Fiore Kingdom.
Fiore

Fairy Tail is filled with anachronisms, like Lacrima, a crystalline substance that can be used to store magic, and can function as crystal balls for communication apart from its other uses.
Magic is an ability occurring in every individual for some races in Fairy Tail, although only 10% of Earth-land's population use this magic.There are two categories of magic. Caster magic allows a wizard to use magic from their bodies. Holder magic allows a user to cast magic with items

Ranks.

Guild master
With power even higher then a S-class mage you rule over the guild with a iron fist.
S-Class Mage
More powerful then your fellow mages you stand above them as a most powerful wizard who's skills are uncompared to others
S-Class Mage candidate
Stronger then regular mages but not quite as good as S-class you stand right inbetween.
Mage
A basic normal Wizard with average powers or just above.
Guild List
Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail is the most powerful guild in Fiore. This guild is greatly disliked by the Magic Council because of the destructive nature of its members.
Sabertooth
It is formerly the most powerful guild in Fiore
Lamia Scale
Currently the #2 guild in Fiore, not much is known about this guild
Blue Pegasus
One of the top four guilds in Fiore, the guild is mostly a guild for women and effeminate males known for having beautiful members.

Will add in more later, just wanted to focus on the main ones I knew for now,

Rules
1. Don't leave anyone out.
2. No overly powerful people, by this I mean no characters No one can beat you have to have someone who can beat you in battle.
3. If in a dark guild no Declaring war without my permission and the guild master's permission.
4. All Eldemore Rules apply
5. If you've read this in the place marked OTHER tell me whether or not you've watched/read Fairy-Tail, if so how far are you into it? If not had you planned to watch/read it?
Last edited by Caster_HD on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Re: Magic Unite!(Fairytail RP, Welcome to anyone, Not yet op

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Lists of Magic
(If I forget any please PM me)

ALCHEMY
An Alchemist transforms elements. This could be shifting metals into different shapes, converting fire to smoke, etc.
→ bans: tba

APOTHECARY
Mixing herbs, animal parts and other treats found in the forest, these mage are capable of crafting potions and elixirs. Their fluid filled flasks and vials can deal damage, heal, enhance, or even explode.

ANATOMY
The user is able to manipulate his or her own body in various ways, such as producing extra limbs, softening bones, regeneration, enhancing speed, etc. This magic only utilizes what already exists in the user's body; it cannot create anything new. Anatomy can also utilize abnormalities (such as a character having horns or claws or wings without magic and using those for abilities, etc.)

APPARITION
This magic involves the use of phasing one's body or objects. By changing the tangibility of oneself or items around them, they are able to create various effects by possessing objects or animals.
→ bans: possessing other characters without consent; phasing without shield mechanics

ARCHIVE
A magic that allows information to be transformed into magical data, Archive utilizes databases and information transferal. The user can upload data to someone, download data from someone, speak telepathically, etc. You cannot read minds without consent until you are B-class.

AURA
Aura mages shape their spiritual energy into an aura that can either enhance their physical attributes or be used offensively and defensively. Based on the user's focus and emotion can determine their abilities (i.e. anger for flight). They are also capable of sensing other individuals aura at B-class. This includes the former "Heavenly Body" magic as well.

CRASH
An almost fully destructive magic, Crash magic allows the user to use exploding force on objects and people. Users can create explosions, use negative destructive energy, etc. This magic cannot be defensive (but it can act as a shield if it "corrodes" a magical attack, for instance).

DRAGON SLAYER
Dragon/God/Demon Slayers are those with unique magic and backstory. Slayers are capable of performing an elemental magic at a higher proficiency than normal. They can also eat pure nonmagical forms of their own element to completely regenerate and heal themselves.

EYE MAGIC
Eye magic allows the user to create desired effects via an eye (or both). By looking at someone or something, an indirect effect may occur. Examples would be sending a heat beam at an opponent, causing an earth quake, etc.

ELEMENTAL
The user can either create or summon their element or specialty in forms of attacks, defense, or structures. Elements include, but are not limited to, fire, ice, water, air, plant, iron, earth, sand, lightning, shadow (darkness), and light. For fairness's sake, no element is weak to any other element.
→ bans: blood elemental (this is anatomy)

EMBODIMENT
This is a very broad magic which is based solely on themes. A character using Embodiment would have "Embodiment: Theme Name" in their profile (i.e. "Embodiment: Halloween") and this would be the theme of their magic. They could summon or use abilities based on that theme.

GAMBIT
This is essential game magic, in which the user places nondiscriminatory rules on all users on the battlefield. The rules are often designed after games (i.e. chess). The higher the rank, the more complicated the game can be.
→ bans: allowing the user to be exempt from the rules

GRAVITY
The user is able to manipulate gravity by either increasing, decreasing, or shifting it. S/he can use it to fly, fire concentrated beams, crush objects, etc.
→ bans: crushing a person

HEALING
As it sounds, this magic is purely supplemental and healing-based. Healing users can heal twice as fast as normal mages. They can also give energy boosts, temporary enhancements such as speed, etc. However, their offensive capabilities are limited to things involving healing, and their offense will not be as good as normal.

HOLDER
Holder magic is like requip in that the user uses an item to channel their powers through. They always carry this item on them, meaning it should be relatively small. A holder item can have more than one ability, but remember you cannot start out with more abilities than normal. Holder magic can put items together too. If your holder item is capable of being used as a weapon without magic (such as swords and whips) you must devote one spell to its passive damage to start with. Your holder items do not have ranks, so replace the rank portion of your item in your inventory with "n/a." Lacrima can be done with Holder as well.

PERFORMANCE
By performing an art such as dancing, singing, reciting poetry, etc. an effect can be cast such as a thunderstorm or fireballs.

REQUIP
Using a storage space in another dimension which serves as a closet, the user can call items from this storage to use in battle. The item/s in question must be either weapons or armor. An item can have more than one ability, but remember that you cannot have more abilities to start with than normal. If your requip item is capable of being used as a weapon without magic (such as swords and whips) you must devote one spell to its passive damage to start with. Things like armor or battle suits without weaponry do not count. Your requip items do not have ranks, so replace the rank portion of your item in your inventory with "n/a." One should note that only a single requip can be out at a time, irregardless of whether it is just a weapon, just armor, or an entire set. A set can have various spells, but each spell can only be attached to a single set.

SCRIPT
A mage can write in the air, on a person, or on an object and create effects via that writing or drawing. The written or drawn markings emulate the effects of the magic. Examples would be writing "burn" on someone's arm and having the word catch fire.

SEITH
By trapping either human souls in objects or animal souls in the user's body, desired effects can be attained. The user goes into battle already having the souls needed. An example would be having a wooden doll with the soul of a child in it to fight in battle or using the soul of a tiger to run faster.
→ bans: necromancy

SENSORY
As the name has it, this magic allows for the manipulation of senses (previously called either Illusion or Maguilty). The user can cast visual, auditory, or other sensory-based illusions. One sense is one mechanic. Examples would be making a ghost appear or the sound of a sire to blare.

SPIRIT SUMMONING
This magic covers the summoning of any entity to fight on behalf of the user. These can be Celestial Spirits, angels, animals, etc. The format works just as Take Over, in which you list the forms of the being and the abilities tied to it in the abilities section. Two spirits can be summoned at once at B-class. Necromancy is possible with this.
→ bans: resurrecting actual characters in battle

TAKE OVER
The user is able to transform into an animal, beast, or demon and gain certain enhancements or abilities. Partial transformations are allowed. Beginner-tier mages can use animals, normal-tier beasts, and advance-tier or higher demons.

TAMER
Mage that are one with the wild. Tamer mage specialize in befriending a few number of animals and beasts, who will in turn fight for them. Their magic can strengthen, evolve and give abilities to these creatures.

TIME
Able to slow down, speed up, or temporarily halt time, this magic allows the user control over time itself. This includes levitation of objects as well as the transformation of them based off time (i.e. turning a table back into wood logs). The user cannot stop time altogether until B-class, and even then cannot strike an opponent.
→ bans: aging an opponent without consent

TRANSFORMATION
Transformation magic allows the user to change the appearance of people or objects. To that end they can perform cosmetic changes, size changes, form changes and more. The only limitation is that the magic can only partially or fully change form (traits, appearance, genetics), and nothing beyond that.
→ bans: permanent transformations without consent; giving a form multiple abilities.
Last edited by Caster_HD on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Forms
Code: Select all
[img]Image here[/img]
If not link one or description
Name
Guild
Reason you Joined the Guild (Please don't just say, Money, didn't have one)
Rank
Magic
Team( Other Mages you've joined with)
History
Personality
Crush
Side-kick (If one, like Exceeds, Animal, Person, ect.)
Other

.:Current Members:.
Last edited by Caster_HD on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:28 pm

To learn more about Fairytail, Since I know I didn't include everything little thing about it please go here
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
This is where my info on this RP is based.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Re: Magic Unite!(Fairytail RP, Welcome to anyone, open)

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:54 am

*reserve*

Last bumped by Caster_HD on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:54 am.
SilentObserver

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's