CLOSED

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Would you like to join? ;w;

Yea c:
75%
Nu...
13%
Maybe :3
No votes
Yea, I have an idea for drama as well .D.
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: The world of Element ~*New* Limited Accepting!

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:10 pm

(Okayz! How we gonna do dat?)
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:14 pm

(I'll figure something out owo, we can start though. They're getting ready for the ceremony to receive their guardians :3)

Miko muttered as he walked through the forest. Glancing down at his wrist on his watch he sighed, "This is... Wonderful... It's almost time and she's not even here..." He complained to himself.

Caylee folded her arms and whined, "I am too!" She argued, "You should be more aware of your surroundings if you're going to master the elements!"

Miko scoffed, "Okay okay..." He groaned, "Look. I understand that... It's not nice to say but... Why couldn't you just be a dark element...?"

Caylee sighed, "Because. I don't want to and that's not how I was chosen! Now stop being rude and be more appropriate for your age!"
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:18 pm

Akio

"Calm. I'm sure they will be here soon." Akio looks at Caylee and Miko.

Max walks up, her hood pulled up as usual. She waves and lets out a small smiles. "Did you miss me?"
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Miko looked over at Akio and nodded a little as he looked towards Caylee.

"And besides. I'm not even your bonded familiar... So you can't tell me what to do or judge me!" Caylee huffed.

"Because your element is too soft..." Miko muttered.

Caylee shook her head, "We are plenty strong! Don't underestimate my element!"

Miko looked at her, "Prove it."

Vanessa threw something similar to a shadow ball at Miko knocking him off his feet.

Miko yelled in surprise, "Hey!"

Vanessa shook her head a little and flattened her ears, "You should be more aware of your surroundings and..." She grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet, "Especially if you even have thoughts about bonding with a dark familiar like you plan."
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:26 pm

Max sighs. "Guys. Stop. Calm down." She is so quiet.

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:29 pm

Miko frowned, "Okay look... I understand you're secretly in love with me and all but please let go."

Vanessa stared blankly and scoffed as she threw him, "In your dreams!"

Caylee sighed, "Okay okay... Look. Hunter is almost here. And then we're heading to the arena, okay?"
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:32 pm

Akio

"Everyone take a breath. Kay?"

Max

"Yeah. Wait Akio said." She raises her voice so she is actually heard.

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:37 pm

Caylee nodded a little, "Yea... Please." She murmured.

Hunter looked over at them as he fumbled with a few rain drops, "It's going to rain about the time we leave the arena." He simply said.

Vanessa raised an eyebrow, "Oh.. Okay.."

Miko chuckled a little, "Aww... You do love me."

Cape sighed, "I'm sorry, Miko but..." She casted a ball of light as it rammed into him.

Miko whined, "Okay! I'll stop! Damn that hurt!"

Hunter shook his head, "Alright. Let's head to the arena. Hopefully Century shows up."
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Max

Max sighs before turning, and putting her headphone on. "I'm going fo a walk."

Akio

He looks at Max, then at the others.

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:47 pm

(Autocorrect)

Caylee looked at her, "But we were heading to the... Ugh. Never mind. I guess the Elder is going to have to wait until next week..." She muttered.

"Hey. This time it wasn't me who bailed." Miko set his hands behind his head.

"Yea. But you were just being a baby." Vanessa sighed.

"Shut up." Miko growled.

Hunter sighed, "Well. I was looking forward to seeing who Century was assigned to."
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's