CLOSED

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Would you like to join? ;w;

Yea c:
75%
Nu...
13%
Maybe :3
No votes
Yea, I have an idea for drama as well .D.
13%

Total votes : 8

Re: The world of Element ~*New* Limited Accepting!

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:58 pm

Max

She is louder, easily heard. "I'll be back in a minute. But if I stay, I'll be charged with murder." Annoyance rings in her voice.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Caylee sighed, "Alright." She looked at Miko, "Let's go."

Vanessa followed.

Hunter lead the way messing with a water ball.

Miko trailed along and grumbled.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:31 pm

[b]Akio[/b]

"What am I suppose to do?"
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:57 am

"Well. You're a Guardian, right? Then come with. You're supposed to be assigned to a human." Caylee said and put her hands in her pockets.

Miko sighed, "Alright. Look Vanessa, I don't wanna get into any trouble with you. Why are you so stubborn about bonding with a human?"

Vanessa narrowed her eyes and growled a little flattening her ears, "I don't want to bond with YOU! You're a selfish jerk who only thinks for himself!"

Miko raised an eyebrow, "I do not. I don't see why you're so rude to me. I didn't do anything to you."
SilentObserver

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:57 pm

[img]Image%20of%20character%20here[/img]
Name; Xavier Auroboros
Gender; Male
Age; 30
Sexuality; Straight
Personality; A very chill, laid-back guy, Xavier is happy and optimistic, with a bit of rugged knowledge that is extremely useful. Reasonable and go-with-the-flow, he's like a giant, intimidating teddy bear, although slightly quick to anger. Acts like a dad most of the time.
History; wip
Crush; n/a
Boyfriend/girlfriend(?); n/a

I'll try to get his picture up asap, but seeing as how the ceremonies are starting now... ^^;
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Akio

Akio sighs. "Guys. Stop this nonsense."

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:41 pm

(Accepted and bumpity)
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Crying Heartbreak wrote:Akio

Akio sighs. "Guys. Stop this nonsense."

Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:02 pm

((*pops in* Yo! I wanna party too!!! PM me about this stuff! Like the limits and stuff. Is it just humans with powers (familiars), what exactly is a guardian? It sounded kinda vague but fun!))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's