☢ ⅤⅠR ₳ Ⅼ S ☢ THE OUTBREAK (Accepting!)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

If you could turn ONE part of you into an animal, what would you change?

Eyes
17%
Hands
No votes
Teeth
17%
Tail bone
33%
Skin
No votes
Nails
No votes
Senses
17%
Physical abilities
17%

Total votes : 6

☢ ⅤⅠR ₳ Ⅼ S ☢ THE OUTBREAK (Accepting!)

Postby Sapphiera » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:51 pm

We didn't know at first. No warning actually. The spread of something within our very selves. That we had become a hybrid, something different. We call ourselves. THE OUTBREAK.

iMessenger

1/23/15 2:38pm
Hello there new OUTBREAKER,
My name is Shea. I'm here to introduce you into the ropes of our small, yet growing network. For starters, we're all glad you came to us about your epidemic. All of us have one or more special traits aquired. Including you. You had mentioned something about having flu-like symptoms, right? That only lasted a week? Can you explain more..? Before I can accept you into the gang that is.

1/23/15 3:21pm
Your expansive information...

1/23/15 3:26
Ah, I see. Yes, you had suffered and conquered the most agony you had probably experienced in your life! Don't be embarassed bout it though. We all had been there and done that. I do not allow contact with the other OUTBREAKERS until I learn your full bio. But allow me to introduce myself :)

Current OUTBREAKERS:
1) Shea (Borneo Bay Cat)
2) Thane (Grey Wolf- Black)

Rules:
All site/rp rules apply.
No falling for your characters.
Try to make more than just 3 sentences per post. (The more detailed the better)
No full out shape shifters (This is not a shape shifting rp)
1 or 2 characters
Can only have ONE animal you were infected by with one or more traits
Pictures can be applied (1 per character)
Last edited by Sapphiera on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
▄❤▀ Families Matter in a Kingdom ▀❤▄

➺Wizard101➺ Chicken smoothie ➺ Eldemore
Sapphiera

Re: ☢ ⅤⅠR ₳ Ⅼ S ☢ THE OUTBREAK

Postby Sapphiera » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:21 am

Shea

Bio:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 132
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green/Blue/ Gold around pupil

Personal info:
Favorite color is white. Favorite time of day is sunset. Nature enthusiast. Loves the warmth. Looks younger than she looks. Tan skin from summer months in AZ. Her favorite past time is to explore something outside. Doing something with friends is always a priority.

Personality:
Spontaneous and Bold. She tends to look for trouble. Nature enthused and tends to be the outcast. Fascinated in evolutionary theories. Her specialties are in science, art, and writing courses. She tends to be more of a tom-boy than a girl to beauty up herself. Tries to spend as much time outdoors as she can. She smiles, even when she does cry.

Contamination/Traits Inherited:
Exposes to: Borneo Bay Cat
Inherited Traits: Ability to grow fangs: Feline eye change: Nails turn to clear sharp claws: Hands and fingers form pads

Background:
She had worked at the zoo, wanting to be a zoologist she did volunteer work during summer. She always found fascination in big or wild cats while growing up watching animal planet. So this was a real treat to her. A new cat enters the zoo that had been on a black market and was marked as an endangered species. The cat was originally bred in captivity. Unhealthy and malnourished, know one knew exactly where it came from. But the zoo took him in. The species was called the Borneo Bay Cat. A beautiful creature, Shea was drawn to it, never seeing one before. She had grown attached and her friend, who had the job to feed the cats, allowed Shea to do so. The Borneo they named "Marvel" had been fed all this week by the same trainy. So, Shea being not experienced, didn't drop the food in time and got scratched when Marvel tried to claw the hunk of meet towards him. It wasn't a deep wound, but she disinfected it immediately. This is how she had come down with the flu- like symptoms a week later. Traumatizing headaches, aches, chills, strange cravings, all at random times. A week passed and they dispersed. During her sudden illness moments, she found changes in her body. Not just the normal changes people go through, but growing claws? She didn't mention anything to anyone but did some research, coming across random social media posts, that some few chatters explained their symptoms, but nothing more. She made contact with them through the site, and learned in fact that they did suffer through similar antics. With that, Shea wanted to make word to others who may have the same condition. She made a site called "THE OUTBREAKERS". In hopes that others will come forth and know they are not the only ones.
(Will add more information)
Last edited by Sapphiera on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sapphiera

Re: ☢ ⅤⅠR ₳ Ⅼ S ☢ THE OUTBREAK

Postby Sapphiera » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:58 am

Thane

Bio:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 167
Hair color: Black/ Dark brown
Eye color: Deep blue

Personal info:
Favorite colors light green and black. Favorite time of day is midnight. Science geek. Prefers winter months. Paler skin tone from resorting inside and a night owl. He is crippled in his left leg, slightly limp and cannot run well. Favorite past time is to listen to music in his room while looking at specimens under the microscope his dad bought him in 5th grade. Tends to be alone, but has a select few tight friends.

Personality:
Quiet and reserved. Listens rather than jumps into conflict and only speaks when he finds a flaw. Resorts to the secure feeling of home. Picked on at school occasionally and is a lone wolf (literally). As you know, he specializes in his science and technology. Not much of a gamer but he pulls out the laptop every so often. Quite mature, though he has his little remarks. Silent for the most part. Little interaction. Small bursts of impatience at times. Lonely but does fine on his own. He rarely cries and holds in the worst.

Contamination/Traits Inherited:
Exposed to: Grey Wolf (Black wolf)
Inherited Traits: Canine eye change, Strength/bulkier muscles, Sense of smell, Hears other canines/wolves, grows a black bushy tail

Background:
Thane wasn't one to go outside often. But when he did he usually drives out and takes a walk in the nearby forests. He never encountered anything but a few harmless snakes at times. Today he ventured deeper into the woods. He had a gps system into his vehicle that hooked up with his iPhone, so he wouldn't be lost. He made his way into the woods, leaving his car parked on the side of the clear road. As he ventured deeper he saw familiar rocks and wound different paths. Thinking he could possibly find some rocks where snake skins could be found, he climbed, and searched. A low growl erupted from behind him. He slowly straightened up, and saw a black wolf, in the shade of the trees. It's eyes glinted with a fury. Thane made no sudden movements but started slowly trying to find a better footing and places to run. The wolf started making its way towards him, not thinking he's been spotted. Thane didn't know that, so he bolted off over the mound of rocks. The wolf took chase gaining ground quickly. Thane shoved pine branches out of his face. He was already wheezing, and his crippled leg didn't help at all. He does some quick thinking, and latches onto a branch and begins to climb. The wolf was on his heels, and he bent his legs up to avoid the gnashing teeth. He cried for help. It was futile when no one was there. He attempted kicking the wolf, but the wolf got a hold of his leg. He shook it off and grabbed a better hold on a branch and pulled himself up. Eventually the wolf left, and he called for help. He got his wounds cleaned up at the hospital and was released with minor injuries. A week or so after the incident he gets the worst flu he ever experienced. And weirdest. The porciline throne became his best friend for all he cared. He got burning sensations through his entire body, that made his skin crawl. He could see differently. One night, when he actually could sleep, he woke up to something thrashing on his bed. He made no sudden movements, and it stopped. He sat up slowly, and grabbed it. He felt it. Freaked him out and decided to fall asleep and hope he wake up out of this. He didn't. A black foofy tail was the culprit. Looking up on his phone early in the morning he searched his symptoms. What came up on the search engine under the listing of a title called "THE OUTBREAKERS" he read some of the illness listings and clicked the site. What he stumbled upon was what would save, and risk, his life forever.
(Will add more information)

Sapphiera

Re: ☢ ⅤⅠR ₳ Ⅼ S ☢ THE OUTBREAK (Accepting!)

Postby Sapphiera » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:07 pm

Bump!

Sapphiera

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:03 am

*Reserved* will post my form up in the morning when I can post from a computer and not a iPod :), Great idea though when I first came across your RPs title I thought it may have something to do with 'plague' like virus but this is a much more unique idea.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sapphiera » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:33 pm

Ichigo wrote:*Reserved* will post my form up in the morning when I can post from a computer and not a iPod :), Great idea though when I first came across your RPs title I thought it may have something to do with 'plague' like virus but this is a much more unique idea.

Hello there! And thank you, I wanted to bring up something not already in the Forums. Post whenever and I can begin the rp whenever you're up to it :D

Sapphiera

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:13 pm

So sorry for not posting my form sooner!! My computer decided to break and I was just now able to find my IPod to work for posting. So my form will be up soon just less detailed since I can't do much on this thing.))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Name: 
Jinx 
Weight
103.7 pounds
Eye color
Jinx is albino so his eyes aren't pigmented, colored a neon pink but orange highlights
Hair color
Pure snowy white with two small angles that look like horns but are really two cowlicks of hair stand slightly flattened back much like a dog who had down ears.
Ireland(Ennis)
Personal Info
-birthday 1/12/98
-favorite color: silver
-favorite things: streak, bacon, anything meaty an filling really. Cats(unless there chasing him), people who knows tell the truth.
-Dislikes: liars
Personality
-Normally He can appear cheerful but honestly he's always on the brink of insanity and sometimes it shows greatly, like in stressful situations. He can still be helpful when He puts his mind to it, it just takes him a little longer to cope with things then others..
Contamination Info
-Exposed to: Snowy Owl
-Inherited traits
Pure white but black speckled wings that grew after he was infected, retractable black talons that replace his nails.
Background
Jinx used to be a good boy, always top of his class, even though he was home taught, always felt on top of the world, though his parents were his only friends and only addressed him by a number for a name, but always locked away from society and he didn't understand why?...Why did everyone but the two people he called ' mom & dad ' hate him and glare like he was some freak of nature? Wasn't everyone else like him to? The pair of wings sprouting from the small boys back were nothing to be ashamed of right? He didn't know that in reality they were and the day he found out would forever leave him scarred mentally and physically. It was his tenth birthday and his parents dressed strangely similar all the time in basic white coats which he had only found odd today hugged him tightly. His mother was crying on his shoulder for some reason while his father tugged her away giving Jinx a strange look while he spoke one he'd never worn before, fear, but it was towards him...Why?
" Is something wrong?..." He asked standing only to be pushed back down his face a mask of shock.
" Your a good boy 1129, but we have to let you go, you see up till today we just played the role of raising you here keeping you company till the experiment was over... This virus that infected you can never be reversed like we hoped." His father began slowly his eyes glazing over with tears he'd never shed.
" You were a good son, your real parents would of been proud of all you've learned and done, but you've become to dangerous to keep alive," Jinx was seeing red, things began to blur around the room as he realized what he was saying," I'm sorry your last day alive had to end like this but-..No I can't say anymore," He paused a second before speaking again,
"Good bye" When he spoke Jinx did to and as he focused on the boy's face he realized he was smirking but this was no normal half smile it was the look of someone who'd lost it. 
"Jinx" Was all the boy said before everything in the room was coated red.
His nails once normal turned into pitch black talons tearing through his once beloved parents throats, they dropped lifeless to the ground moments later.
Without care he grabbed the key card from his dead 'mothers' lab jacket and slid it across the key pad allowing him access to the main building.
"Goodbye." he said to the few people looking shocked as they passed by the blood covered boy only to find there own blood adding to what cover him moments later.
Even today he could here the screams of those that begged for mercy not to die but he couldn't help it he wasn't a stable child and after all they would die someday so why not sooner?...
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Sapphiera » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:37 pm

⇧Accepted!⇧

Shea:
High School. Where drama and perfection is the key to success in the kingdom of "popularity". Hah. Only a joke to Shea. As soon as they are out, it won't matter how far up the scale you were. Being in school isn't so bad. Few friends, and you're set. But this semester she had no friends to sit with. They were in 4th period lunch while she was in third. So she sits alone in the library. Though, she couldn't bring her laptop into school with her, she always had her phone. She was tapping a pencil on the desk thinking of what to doodle when her phone gave a buzz. It was "Wolfy". As he called himself. She never asked their true names unless they 100% wanted to. But she recommends not to, particularly on a social media site. The message read: "Had an outburst again today..." He always is so vague... She flipped her hair out of her face and typed back: "Well, what did you do this time?" He never did get back to her and so she went back to trying to think up a doodle, staring at a blank page, until another message buzzed. It was someone who occasionally messaged her named UNKOWN. UNKOWN said: "Another on the run. Cannot keep track of location. Has wings and very crafty." That was all he said, and she knew he never replied. Not even sure how he got her number. She then came up with an idea of what to draw. A boy with wings soaring over the top of pines, free.

Thane:
So far today things seemed bright today, even though he woke up during the middle of the night with cravings. He's had them frequently enough that he has just resorted to making a stash of candy under his bed so he wouldn't have to possibly be seen trashing the fridge. As he once has before... The light from when his mom found him had snapped him out of his trance and made the excuse he couldn't find anything. Was enough to get himself out of trouble. But today he seemed somewhat in a delighted mood. At school it started with first hour, to second, and so on. By seventh hour it was science. He took out his notes and was all set to begin class when one of the boys in his class decided to sit on his lap. At first he was caught off guard and so he freaked out somewhat. But then he realized this was just another day where a bully can turn your good day upside down. The boy taunted him and teased him about him not having a girlfriend and such. Thane felt his heart start to race and his breathing labored. The boy got up and scruffed up his hair. But Thane ended up biting the boys arm with his fangs. It was a quick nip and he bolted from the room, not having a clear mind. He stormed down the halls dodging other kids rushing to their 7th hour and at some point he had ran on all fours. He made it outside the building and onto the street, proceeding down the sidewalk and to a neighborhood. Only there did his senses come back to him. He sat on the grass of someone's yard, his knees pressed to his chest and pulled out his phone. He sent a quick message to "Scar", the girl who always was there and knows how it is to be someone different. He rolled onto his side and felt his tail crushed inside his pants. The phone gave a ring and a buzz but he ignored it. He needed to calm down enough to head back to class. Somehow.

Sapphiera

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Jinx
The stone of the building against his back was cold soothing his aching wings that had been used to much today already. Being on the run was not something Jinx tended to like to do but it was kinda hard when you always had people chasing after you wanting to take you back 'home'.
"I wish I could just relax and sleep for a little while.." he murmured his anger growing slightly as people began to stare at him as they passed.
"Take a picture it'll last longer!" He yelled frightening a near by women and her two younger boys who took off with a quickness.
It was like no one had seen a albino before, he knew most weren't they attractive so he did stand out as being the more attractive type with the hereditary disease. Tucking his wings securly between his shoulders he trudged off eyes drooping from exhaustion. He flow over at least two states today though he didn't remember which ones and on top of that the last time he'd eaten a meal that wasn't something found in the trash had also been weeks before.
"Let them find me I'm done running." he spoke loudly to himself not caring who heard as he rounded the corner of the tall stone building finding a lush green park, that closely resembled central park in Newyork, that seemed quiet enouph for him.
He walked the winding trails for only minutes before curling up at the base of a large willow tree which who's beaches hung like curtains around him shielding him partly from view. He let his triedness take over as his eyes closed veiling his world in darkness.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's