☢ ⅤⅠR ₳ Ⅼ S ☢ THE OUTBREAK (Accepting!)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

If you could turn ONE part of you into an animal, what would you change?

Eyes
17%
Hands
No votes
Teeth
17%
Tail bone
33%
Skin
No votes
Nails
No votes
Senses
17%
Physical abilities
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: ☢ ⅤⅠR ₳ Ⅼ S ☢ THE OUTBREAK (Accepting!)

Postby Sapphiera » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Shea:
So far so good. She thought as she walked down the outer halls of her school. She had made it through most of the day peacefully without her outbreak happening. She still hadn't figured out what exactly triggers her random episodes. Was it anger, fear, or something else? She couldn't tell. She's asked the same things to Wolfy. He never knew exactly. Where is he anyways? The thought occurred to her as she made it towards her French II class. She pulled out her phone and checked. Still nope. She found it comforting being texted during class times. At least she had someone to talk to... Up to her French class Madame Loui was seated at her desk listening to her 80's French music. Half the time I have no idea what they are saying... She took a seat at the edge of the front row. Half the class was split and faced each other which perplexed her. Only 9 students were taking French II. Only one boy, Jake. He sat behind her in her first hour, science. She rarely talked much, but he at least would make her laugh. The class bell rang and the rest of the students seated themselves. Madame Loui went over todays activities all the while Shea continued working on the drawing she had earlier. Madame Loui caught this. She didn't give any warning like she usually did. She took her drawing book and went back to her desk. Shea's face turned a bright red from embarrassment. SHe hated being looked at. She felt that funny sensation as her heart rate sped up and started feeling itchy on her hands and head. She flipped her palms over and where skin was supposed to be was now only padding and her nails turned to claws before her very eyes. She felt the top of her head. Are these now ears?! Either way she covered them. Taken aback by the loudness of the room and closed them tight. No one seemed to pay attention. She licked her lips and felt the usual fangs. F***...

Thane:
Eventually he did calm down within the hour. He walked back towards the school slowly. After his tail was no longer there only then did he decide to. He enjoyed the outside when no one was around. Everyone busy working or no one to pick on him. Upon entering the classroom, his teacher was lecturing about the economics that relate to environmental science. He say the looks of smirks on some of the trash kids in the room. He crinkled his nose in disgust but went to his seat and sat down. After some time he remembered about Scar's text. He pulled out his phone when the teacher sat down at his desk. He read her message and replied: "Bit a guys arm. Ran off. Came back, eventually..." He wondered what else to add but decided against it. Sending a separate message he asked: "Anything new?" After that he put his phone back in his pocket and dozed off in class, covering his head with his hood and falling asleep on his crossed arms.
▄❤▀ Families Matter in a Kingdom ▀❤▄

➺Wizard101➺ Chicken smoothie ➺ Eldemore
Sapphiera

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Jinx
A ray of stray sunlight hit across his eyes making them blink open in the now high noon light.
"Morning." he said Automatically his heart aching a little as he realized he was still saying it to no body.
He pushed himself off the ground to stand and decided he wanted to explore in the little free tome he had not running away. One thing he'd been curious about was what a school had looked like and just how many kids it could hold. There'd only been a few other children here he had 'schooled' but he knew now real schools had kinder people then that. He stretched spreading his wigs out behind him for a few seconds before they tucked back up under his black hoodie and he strolled out from under the willow and lazily strolled down the street. He walked for about a half hour before coming upon a large school with kids hanging around outside eating out of brightly colored wrappings that held food. Out of everyone out front a girl he caught sight of through one of the large windows caught his attention.
Her face was red and it seemed she'd just been caught doing something she wasn't supposed to.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Sapphiera » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:02 pm

Shea:
She should of expected this much. But the ears were new. She had to get out of the room and after her teacher was done with instructions she asked; "Peux-j'aller à la salle de bains?" (May I use the bathroom) in French. Her speech was all over the place because her fangs made it hard to speak right without showing them. "Say it again. Peux." Said Madame Loui. Shea replied quickly. "J'aller à la." Shea then repeated the best she could. "Salle de bains." She sputtered them out. "Then yes, you may now go." Shea bolted out the door.

Thane:
The teacher woke up Thane and said to talk with him after class. A good snooze doesn't hurt for one class... You know i'm a good student. The bell rang and someone messed up his hair as they walked past. He didn't bother look at who it was. Mr. Reanold signaled for Thane to come to him so Thane got up and walked over. "Yes, sir?" Thane said politely with his arms crossed neatly behind his back formally. The teacher watched the last students leave the room before turning attention to Thane. "Can you explain where you were and not in my class?" Thane saw this coming. "Left my phone in the bathroom, ran to go get it. Wasn't there so I traced few steps." Mr. Reanolds expression didn't change. "Okay, did you find it?" Thane nodded. "Right then. How about you sleeping in my class?" Thane didn't have a great reply for that one. "Well, I guess I didn't want the trouble of falling asleep in my math class. Didn't get much last night." Partly true. "I don't want you falling asleep in my class again. First and only warning. I know you're not like this and I don't want you turning into the other students in the class." He lifted up a finger. "One warning." And he signaled for Thane that he was excused. "Yes sir." He nodded, took up his things, and left to the rest of the classes.

Sapphiera

Re: ☢ ⅤⅠR ₳ Ⅼ S ☢ THE OUTBREAK

Postby dragonlady » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Patrice

Bio:
Weight: 115.2
Hair Color: light brown, ends dyed purple
Eye Color: hazel, sometimes olive green

Personal info:
Birthday: Chirstmas
Favorite colors: orange and purple
Dislikes:
- most food. she has a very delicate digestive system.
- All those wierd looks her 'friends' keep shooting her. she asks them what's wrong, but they won't tell her.

Personality:

Contamination/Traits Inherited:
Exposed to: Alligator
Inherited Traits: Rough, scaly tail, sharp canine (Only one), eyes sometimes become reptilian(when angry).

Background:
Patrice's parents took her on vacation to Florida for a week. She insisted they see the alligators before anything else. So her parents found a small center with tame alligators. Patrice found great joy in stroking the center's only albino specimen. Well, that is, before it bit her in the leg. In the hospital, they removed one of the alligator's teeth from her leg and patched it up. She asked to keep the tooth, tying it around her neck with a piece of floss. That night, the symptoms began. Nausea, a strange craving for pickles, and a raging fever conspired to make her lose her dinner. Patrice's parents were very concerned the next day, when they saw her open her crocodilian eyes. So concerned, in fact, that they abandoned her by the side of a road in a foreign country. America. Pah. Patrice grew a tail the next week, with more headaches, nausea, cravings, and fever tormenting her. After a while, she made a home in a refrigerator box, and started going to school. Lately there have been a few incidents with the police...
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby Sapphiera » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:08 pm

⇧Accepted!⇧

Start whenever you please :3

Sapphiera

Postby dragonlady » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:53 pm

(Thank you! I left personality blank because I want to rp it out. I hope you don't mind! :D)
Patrice
Patrice glared at her computer screen. The bolded red words on the blog page glared back.
"Top Five Rules For Mutants (such as myself)"
read the title. It went on to list:
1. Avoid police and other government authorities
2. Never stay in one place too long
3. Avoid crowded places
4. Don't ever, I repeat, EVER hitchhike. You're a sitting duck if you do
5. Don't make any friends
Patrice snorted. "That's three out of five broken already." she muttered, swishing her white tail. She scrolled down to the bottom, where other helpful websites were listed. One, labled OUTBREAKERS, looked interesting enough to warrant further exploration. Just she was about to click the link, the PA system crackled on, startling her. "Patrice Bondar to the front office, Patrice Bondar to the front office." The staticky voice said. Patrice growled and her eyes turned green and slitted. She stood angrily and marched out of the empty school library, her tail denting several lockers on the way.
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby Caster_HD » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:48 pm

((Wow sorry sapphiera that I've been gone for so long... my computer decided it wanted to bug up so I kinda forgot about Eldemore for awhile, but I'm back! For now at least :) ))
Jinx
He wandered the halls aimlessly his excuse whenever a teacher saw him was the he was a new student and was checking things out ahead of his parents. He caught a couple wary looks from student as his orange/ pink eyes gazed over them. 'd*mn it's like they've never seen a albino before.' he rolled his eyes at a couple of girls new the end of a row of lockers whispering among themselves as one at a time they looked over at him.
"Take a picture it'll last longer." he saw turning around the corner only to find something.. Or more like someone slam into him, soon he found him self on the hardfloor.
"Knocking me over works to.."he grumbled reaching up a hand to brush the hair from his hair wary of the fact his owl like ears had strung up from his hair an he hurriedly pushed them back down.
He looked up surprised to see a girl in front of him looking very on edge.
"You ok?" he asked pushing himself off the ground.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby dragonlady » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Patrice
Patrice was stomping in a blind rage toward the front office, when, turning a corner, she mowed down someone. It took her a second to realize she had done anything, but the gasps alerted her. She looked down, to find the strangest human she had ever seen... well, not counting herself. He was substantially older than she was. He also had white hair, and pink and orange eyes. For a second, she thought he had owl's ear tufts, but he ran his hand over his hair, and they disappeared. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said, blushing. "And, yeah, I'm fine." She realized he was probably from one of the older classes, maybe even a senior, graduating to college soon. That meant he probably hadn't heard of her! A huge wave of relief filled her, and she quickly looked over her shoulder to make sure her tail was reasonably hidden up against her legs. "Just on my way to the front office. Uh, I haven't seen you before. What's your name?"
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Jinx
"Umm..," he started out terriably nervous now that he'd made contact with someone in the school when he wasn't supposed to be there, quickly he made up a lie a smile playing across his lips, "Jinx, I'll be new here soon I was just checking out the place ahead of my parents." he said cringing at the word parents as he remembered what had happened to his own 'parents' years ago.
He felt his heart rate speed up with each word and he shuffled on his feet his eyes narrowing into slits without knowing. Even though he felt nervous around this girl she was the only one not afaird to talk to him today so he thought of something to continue on their short talk,
"Classes here aren't hard are they? I'll be a...junior here I believe." he said pulling the year name from a conversation he'd heard earlier.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby dragonlady » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:48 am

Patrice
Patrice nodded, only half-listening to Jinx's question. While he was talking, a small, brightly colored, rose-scented group of people was working thier way towards them. "Just what I needed. Popular girls." she muttered, trying to keep an eye on them and look like she was listening to Jinx. She grew increasingly worried as they came closer. Any second now, they would break through the final few people in their way and see her. Quickly turning her full attention to Jinx, she grabbed his hand. "Listen." she told him, words tumbling out in a rush. "Popular girls, coming this way. We need to hide."
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's