PLEASE LOCK :)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ₪ Berk Dragon Academy ₪ Accepting ₪

Postby Sky Wing » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Briar smiles then nodded, "Yeah, it's always kinda scary when it happens with Eva because she doesn't have any legs to catch me." She began unlatching Eva's stable door.

Eva nodded then looked at the ground awkwardly. She played with the saddle stirrups and watched a spider slowly make its way up the wall.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Re: ⌘ Berk Dragon Academy ⌘ Accepting ⌘

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:42 pm

Zero looks at Bluefire. "Blue might as not have any, he sometimes misses." She calls him by his nickname.

Bluefire looks guilty for a second. "Oops?" He nervously chuckles.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Sky Wing » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Briar nodded and looked over at Bluefire as well. "Yeah, takes some practice. It's not as easy as Hiccup and Toothless make it seem." She began leading Eva out of her stall.

Eva grins at Bluefire then steps forwards to follow Briar.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Zero looks at Briar, then looks at Bluefire.

Bluefire lay down, knowing the look Zero gives him. He watches her as she lays on him, probably exhausted her from her adriveline rush. He wraps his tail around her in a protective gesture.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Wed May 13, 2015 11:04 am

Weston laid down and stared at a flower sprouting out of the ground. Growing slightly bored as it just swayed in the soft breeze.

Vanessa sat down next to Weston, and leaned on the night fury gently, "Interesting, huh?" She asked.

Weston huffed in reply and resumed staring at the flower.
SilentObserver

Postby Sky Wing » Sat May 16, 2015 2:25 pm

Briar led Eva outside then hopped onto her. She pats Eva's slender back then gets into position for Eva's take off. Eva jumps into the air with speed and starts flying towards a forest, maneuvering between trees. Briar looks to the ground and sees a girl with her Night Fury staring boredly at the ground. Briar pulls Eva to the left to practice her agility through some natural loops carved into the mountains by the elements. Eva and Briar looped through numerous holes and dodged trees at an alarmingly fast speed. A sharp turn to the right resulted in a sudden stop to avoid an unusually tall tree, which almost flung Briar off Eva's back. Briar gasps then catches her breath as Eva hovers, looking at Briar apologetically. "It's all right girl, it was my fault." she says as she pats her dragon's back. Recovering from their sudden stop, they begin practicing again.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat May 16, 2015 3:24 pm

Zero begins to doze, lured by Blue's heat.

Bluefire watches his rider, his head tilted in a calm gesture. He really did care for her.

Mercy Storm

Postby Sky Wing » Mon May 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Eva landed outside the stables and Briar hopped off of her back. They walked into the stables and Eva began untacking Eva silently noticing Zero was asleep.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon May 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Bluefire looks at them.

Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Tue May 19, 2015 10:12 am

Weston snuffed in annoyance due to her constant boredom.

"Well. Do you want to train?" Vanessa asked calmly.

Weston flopped back down and pouted. Letting out an annoyed whine in protest to training.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's