ℱ€℮ʟ тℌε ⊥ℯґℜøя (Five Night's At Freddy's RP)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ℱ€℮ʟ тℌε ⊥ℯґℜøя (Five Night's At Freddy's RP)

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:32 pm

(*giggles* you love me!)
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Otterina » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:36 am

An͞im̨al:̢Bunny :)

F-Fu̴r Co҉loŕ:̸White- she wears pilot goggles and red bowtie on her neck

Nam͠e:̵Klarabot

̧R͏elat̡ion̡s to̢ o͏th̸e҉r A͘-̸A̵ni͡m͜at͞r̵o͠n̷i͢c̴s͝:͝ (̸o͠pt͠io̡nal)͟Umm... She has a crush onToy Bonnie...

Here is the ref:
Otterina

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:50 am

(I've become a mod, I talked to Death, and your accepted Otterina)
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Otterina » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:47 am

Yay! Where can i jump in?)
Otterina

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:50 am

(Idk. I don't think we've started yet.)

Mercy Storm

Postby Otterina » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:03 am

(Oh, ok :))
Otterina

Postby Foxtail » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:08 pm

We start now, sorry I've been busy...)

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Look who lives!)

Mercy Storm

Re: ℱ€℮ʟ тℌε ⊥ℯґℜøя (Five Night's At Fre

Postby Foxtail » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Otaku Cat! wrote:ιЛιէιa҉էíЛʛ ĿმЛ▓टɦ

єƦяσՐ

єƦяσՐ

░▄▒▅▓░█░▒▅░▒░▄▅▓░█░▄▓░█░▒▅░▄▒▅▓░█░▒▅░▒░▄▅▓░█░▄▓░█░▒▅░▄▒▅▓░█░▒▅░▒░▄▅▓░

¡⊥’ƨ ʍε
░▄▒░█░▒▅░▒░▄█░▄▓░█░▒▅░▄▒▅▓░█▅░▒░▓░█░▄▓░█░▒▅░▄▒▅▓░█░▒▅░▒░▄▅▓░█░▄▓░█░▒▅
W-We̵l̵co̧me̢ t̨o͞ F-͢Fr͞e͠dd̀y̛ ̶F̨az̵b̶ea̢r҉'̛s ̡P̀izza̕ria!͠ I͠-͢I-I̕'͜m̧ ̛y̵-҉y̵-̸you̧r ̢h̛-host̵ F̀-Fr̴edd̡y!̡ I͡ ̀h͡o͠pe̛ w̢-͟w̛ę c-ca͢n̛ ̸g҉-͠g͞et̢ ̨to̕ ͡k͡-͟KI̧L͝L-̸k̕n̡ow͟ ̧e-͞e҉a̵c̕h͏ ͝o̕t̕h̛er!̧ ͜W-̴DI͡E-wón'͠t̀ w͡-w͜e ̀h̶ave͘ ͝a͟ ͠g̴-K͝ILL͢-gr͟e͝at̨ ̷t-ti͞m̨é toge͢t͏h́er?̀

W-̛W͡e h̶-̡hav̸e t-̢two ̶g͏r̡ou͢p̵s! T͟he An͢im͘a͘t͝ro̴n̵i͡c҉s a̴n̴d̵ The Ni̴-Ni-̡KIĻL-Ni͢gh̷t ͏g̸ua̢rd! ͡C͢-͞Co҉me̷ and ṕi̸ck y͞-y̛o̢ur͡ ͡s-si͡de!̡ W-҉W̴e c͞-͝c͞-̡can̕ h-hav̢e F͘-ḐĮE̸-fu̕n̵ ͝t-̕t-tog͠e͘t̕hęr̀!

A̴-A̶n̴i͟m͏at͝r̶o̢n̷ics͘:
͝F-Fr̛e̵d͟d̨y Faz̛b̵ea̴r ̧ (Me)
̴M̕-Ma҉n͢gle (Reserved for Maddie)
Lęa [A̛-A̴ l͡ion̶] (Flamekit)
S͟͞͡n͢o̶̴w͡͏̶fl̶͠a̴k͡e҉̷͢ ͏͘͢[A̸n ̢͘͘Ą-A҉̴r̸͘t̸̨i͜c̕͜w̕o̸͡lf͢]̶͟ (Cubbie16)

Í 

N̛-Ni͞ght͟ G͜u͜a-͘ḰI͘LL-̴G͏u̶a̴rds:
None

F̴-҉F̛orm:̶ (F̵or N̕įght̸ Gu̴ar͏d̢s)

ÍŸ
Code: Select all
L-́L-Lo̢o̡k͜s̵:

͏Ha̧i͟r:͝

E̴-̢Ey̧es:͡

H̷eig͢h̀t̵:

̡G͠e̴nd̡er͏:̧

A͜-K͠I̧L͏L-͢A͏b͘o̧u͟t͠ Y-Yoų:͘

̷Ṕe̡r͏so͜ńàlíty:҉

W-W̡hy you̧ c҉-̢cho̸sé ̶thi̸s͢ ̶j̡ob̸:

̶A̧ge:

͘O-̴Ǫth͠er҉:

F-F͘o͞rm͏:̀(̧Fo̵r ̵Origi̵na͢l ͢An̷imat̀ro͏nic҉s)̵
̧
W-̷Wha҉t Anima͘t̡r͜oni̢c: (A͠ńimatr̷ǫni̸cs ca͏n'̧t͞ ͏b̶e̴ r̡ęp͠e͘at͜ed. Check͜ to ̀s̡e̢ę ̵i͠f a̶lr͝ea̶dy ̡ta͡k̡e̵n͏.͟)
Ì¢
͝S͠pec̕íal̷ F-́F̵eàt͏ur͟ȩs҉: (O͞ņly̕ small ̢th͏i̢nģs̸,͟ an͡d ͡no̢t͡ too͠ m̢a͞ny̶!̧)̵

̛N̛i͟ck̛name:̨

͘
F-F͢o͘r̷m:͢(̕Fòr͡ C̴ųst͝om ̷Àn̸i̵ma҉t̀ron͡i͞cs̵.̡ ͘Ǫnlý b̛ę ͝ 2 ôf t͟h̀ès̢e̕)̷

An͞im̨al:̢

F-Fu̴r Co҉loŕ:̸

Nam͠e:̵

̧R͏elat̡ion̡s to̢ o͏th̸e҉r A͘-̸A̵ni͡m͜at͞r̵o͠n̷i͢c̴s͝:͝ (̸o͠pt͠io̡nal)͟

RÌ¢ULEÍ S:
̶
̡N-̛N͜o҉ ͜M͜-M̛àr͠y/G-̢Gaŕy̛ sues

҉N͞o͟ ̸P-͠P҉o̧w̷e͘ŗs pļe҉as̷e͝
Ì¡
A̷ņi̛m̨atro̧nics̀ a͠-͘and͟ ͠H̀U͟MAN͠ ͠Ni̕ght͞ G̡-́G҉-͞Gu͘a̸rd͜s̵ ́(͡Can͏ b-̛b̴r̶ing ̀p-p͠e̵t ̛o-̵or ͠s͝om̨e͡th҉ìn̵g, A-̕A̛l͠tho͟u̸gḩ ̵that͝ ͢wo-w͢ould b̧e a ̨b-bo҉ther̶)̡

M͜-̡Mus̴t h͏av̶e̸ ̴a-̸at ̸l̵e̷ast ̕o-on͝e͞ ͜g-gua̧r͞d ͞b̀e̷f̸o͝r͜e s-͝sta̢rt͢in͜g̕.̸

ÍŸ

Dang it's become illegible.))

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Re: ℱ€℮ʟ тℌε ⊥ℯґℜøя (Five Night's At Fre

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Oh no. Really?))

Mercy Storm

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's