ℱ€℮ʟ тℌε ⊥ℯґℜøя (Five Night's At Freddy's RP)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ℱ€℮ʟ тℌε ⊥ℯґℜøя (Five Night's At Freddy's RP)

Postby brilliancide » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:10 pm

An͞im̨al:̢ Lioness

F-Fu̴r Co҉loŕ:̸ Regular lion color

Nam͠e:̵ Lea

̧R͏elat̡ion̡s to̢ o͏th̸e҉r A͘-̸A̵ni͡m͜at͞r̵o͠n̷i͢c̴s͝:͝ (̸o͠pt͠io̡nal)͟ Foxy-Crush
brilliancide

Postby Foxtail » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Accepted! Meh avatar is so awesome! *Giggles*))

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Foxtail » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:35 am

*Bump*

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Otterina » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:06 am

May i join as my own animatronic?
Otterina

Postby Foxtail » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Otterina wrote:May i join as my own animatronic?

Yes! But only one other person besides you after this!

Foxtail

Postby Foxtail » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:53 pm

L-́L-Lo̢o̡k͜s̵:

͏Ha̧i͟r:͝ Brown with dirty blond highlights

E̴-̢Ey̧es:͡ Green

H̷eig͢h̀t̵: 5ft 4in

̡G͠e̴nd̡er͏:̧ Female

A͜-K͠I̧L͏L-͢A͏b͘o̧u͟t͠ Y-Yoų:͘

ÑåMę: Skylar

̷Ṕe̡r͏so͜ńàlíty:҉ Timid, scared easily

W-W̡hy you̧ c҉-̢cho̸sé ̶thi̸s͢ ̶j̡ob̸: I-I needed the money...

̶A̧ge: 19

͘O-̴Ǫth͠er҉: WE CAN BEGIN!

Foxtail

Postby cubbie16 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:47 am

Mods plz delete this message bit not the form below
Last edited by cubbie16 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
cubbie16

Postby cubbie16 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:54 am

Custom Animatronic form
Animal: arctic wolf
Fur color: white
name:snowflake
cubbie16

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:01 pm

L-́L-Lo̢o̡k͜s̵:

͏Ha̧i͟r:͝black with blue tips

E̴-̢Ey̧es:͡ Blue

H̷eig͢h̀t̵: 5'7

̡G͠e̴nd̡er͏:̧ Female

A͜-K͠I̧L͏L-͢A͏b͘o̧u͟t͠ Y-Yoų:͘

̷Ṕe̡r͏so͜ńàlíty:҉ Rebelish, quiet, rough

W-W̡hy you̧ c҉-̢cho̸sé ̶thi̸s͢ ̶j̡ob̸: The money.

Name: Zero

̶A̧ge: 19

͘O-̴Ǫth͠er҉:
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Foxtail » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:50 am

cubbie16 wrote:Custom Animatronic form
Animal: arctic wolf
Fur color: white
name:snowflake

Accepted! Zero finish yours and its accepted))

Foxtail

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's