●chances●-Open-new

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ●chances●-Open-new

Postby 'Pyrrhic » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Alison Armige - Shadow Assassin - with no one [open]

Still listening to the music in her ears, she looked up once, seeing a boy. Blinking with a bit of confusion,
she looked back down at her book, looking up every once in a while. Curious, she watched him and his
motions, seeing he was a little more agile than most.
'Pyrrhic

Postby Dangerous Girl » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Zero
I was almost walked straight into as I quickly moved out the way completely unnoticed I went to the back of the library and handed them a paper as I walked back into the restricted section
You have to admit...
your day just got a little better watching that
Dangerous Girl

Postby 'Pyrrhic » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Alison Armige - Shadow Assassin - with no one [open]

Slipping by everyone, she went by the guard to the Restricted section, she'd always had that gift, and so
did he. As she looked around, she gasped, it was her dream to be around so many books. That wasn't her
main priority though, she sat in a chair as she grabbed another book off the shelf. 'History of Chemistry'.
"Not my cup 'a tea..." She mumbled as she kept her eyes and mind on the boy, Sure she'd seen him around,
not just school, but...
'Pyrrhic

Postby Dangerous Girl » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Zero
I walked around a corner and showed up behind her without her noticing...a little gift of mine "why did you follow me?"
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

Postby 'Pyrrhic » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:44 pm

Alison Armige - Shadow Assassin - with Zero [closed]

Biting the finger near her mouth, she looked up to think of a good reason, and then gave up. A short
shrug was all she had, and a curious expression appeared on her face. She put the book down and
stood up to put it away. Putting a finger up near his face, she wrote a note with one hand, and passed
it to him with a gentle smile the note simply read ;; 'I got bored, Thought it'd be fun.'
'Pyrrhic

Postby Dangerous Girl » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Zero
I narrow my eyes and roll my eyes and continued my search..."well...miss Alison if you going to be here you might as well help me" I said my voice wich I rarely use was a voice that could make most girls melt....I wore a hood alot but I took it off in my continued search. ..if I didn't wear it girls would stair
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

Postby 'Pyrrhic » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Alison Armige - Shadow Assassin - With Zero [interacting]

Nodding, she wasn't affected with his voice or looks, and never thought of anyone that way.
Alice looked at him with a shrug, writing another note quickly it read 'what are you looking
for?'
'Pyrrhic

Postby Dangerous Girl » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:40 am

Zero
"We got documents down here that were stolen from the houses files...we have to find them before someone else does" I said simply...I searched through boxes and cabinets
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

Postby 'Pyrrhic » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Alison Armige - Shadow Assassin - with Zero [interacting]

Picking out a folder that was quiet thick, she squinted her eyes gently at the documents.
"I - Is th-this I-it?" Alison stumbled over her words, nervous to speak in front of anyone she
didn't know. Swallowing hard, she held a folder out to him, handing it to the taller boy.
'Pyrrhic

Postby Dangerous Girl » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Zero
I turn and take the folder "part of it yes...but where is the rest?" I half say to her but mostly to myself...

Last bumped by Dangerous Girl on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:42 pm.
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's