●chances●-Open-new

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ●chances●-Open-new

Postby Lulu597 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Peter-
Peter chuckled and replied, "You can't exactly be sane to run an assassin organization, and magic can make some people mad." He followed her out and added, "I guess since we are on the same team, I should know what you can do.. Magic wise."
Lulu597

Postby Dangerous Girl » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Luna sighed "I can heal with water, use the void....that's when you can make things exist and not exist by using vortexs, and shadow magic....kinda like yours but I can speak to dead things" she said it as though it was completely normal but void magic was sorta forbidden though she didn't care "what about you"
You have to admit...
your day just got a little better watching that
Dangerous Girl

Postby Lulu597 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Peter-
Peter made a mental note of her abilities and replied, "I can fly, without wings or changing form, and I use dark magic." He left out information about his shadow, preferring to keep it secret and since Luna didn't know yet he wanted to keep it that way. "So where's the job board?" He added.
Lulu597

Postby Dangerous Girl » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Luna
i pointed "right there" and ran up to it considering the options "mhm..." my eyes lit up at them all,
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

Postby Lulu597 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Peter-
I walked over and examined the board. The jobs all involved killing someone, as expected when dealing with assassins, but some were a bit more gruesome. I eventually settled on one that simply a request for a middle-aged guy to be killed. "So now what?" I asked, glancing over at Luna.
Lulu597

Postby Dangerous Girl » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Luna
my eyes turned to him and I smiled genuinely "spying"
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

Postby Lulu597 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Peter-
I raise an eyebrow and reply, "Who am I spying on? I'll have my target killed quite soon, so why waste time spying on them?"
Lulu597

Postby Dangerous Girl » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:57 am

Luna
I turned around and laughed "were not spying on the pray....we're spying on the employer's....." I smiled "it's basic knowledge not to trust anyone your working for" I said with the last giggle then I noticed I was laughing and I looked away "anyway that's why" I tryed to put my serious face back on and stop with all this stupid laughing Im doing
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

Postby Lulu597 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:20 pm

sword~art~online wrote:Luna
I turned around and laughed "were not spying on the pray....we're spying on the employer's....." I smiled "it's basic knowledge not to trust anyone your working for" I said with the last giggle then I noticed I was laughing and I looked away "anyway that's why" I tryed to put my serious face back on and stop with all this stupid laughing Im doing

Peter-
I nodded my head, I knew better than to trust anyone, especially if they wanted me to kill someone. "So we're trying to figure out why we are being employed to kill them? Makes sense. I'm fine with killing, but I do like to know why." I replied, with a grin. "You know being an assassin doesn't mean you can't laugh or have fun. I may just have become an assassin, but I plan on acting as childish and immature as I want." I added. My tone was joking, but I totally meant what I said, because no one tells Pan what to do.
Lulu597

Postby Dangerous Girl » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Luna
I nodded "correct, I would expect you to act no other way than yourself" I said heading into the information room that had lots of computers and a big screen with video feed from people on missions I scanned my card and walked in
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's