●chances●-Open-new

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ●chances●-Open-new

Postby Lulu597 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:28 am

Peter-
Peter followed her inside, creating a ID card for himself out of magic, and scanning it. "So what's with the spy cameras? Do you guys stalk your fellow assassins, because I refused to be videotaped." Peter replied, crossing his arms. He sat, his legs criss-crossed, suspended in air.
Lulu597

Postby Dangerous Girl » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:51 pm

Luna
"Your only videoed if your going on a mission that's not in the US so no need to worry..." I sat at a computer scanned my card and got the files of people up
You have to admit...
your day just got a little better watching that
Dangerous Girl

Postby Lulu597 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:40 pm

sword~art~online wrote:Luna
"Your only videoed if your going on a mission that's not in the US so no need to worry..." I sat at a computer scanned my card and got the files of people up

Peter-
"Oh, that's good to know. So..... Where might our employers be?" I replied, a bit bored.
Lulu597

Postby Dangerous Girl » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Luna
I typed there names in and they came up "were about to know"
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

Postby 'Pyrrhic » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:39 pm

{'bounces up and down in circles' OMG its on here to. I must join
'Pyrrhic

Postby Dangerous Girl » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:53 pm

((Yup...go ahead and join ^^))
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

●chances●-

Postby 'Pyrrhic » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:59 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

The sixteen year old prodigy, Alison Amrige was always alone. Living by herself in the area
of the large city area. Her full name is Alison Armige Georgie, but uses Alice Armige as her
full name, and no one has questioned it. The highschooler lives her life ' normally ' with a
loner attitude. Her parent were killed by a group of people called 'The Chiefs'. Forever she
was to repay them with their own deaths, that is 'til she learned of the assassins. Recruited
and trained, the girl learned faster than anyone else. Her specialty was simply swords and
daggers, anything with a blade. Her first mission was very well paying, and she succeeded.

Alice is a very silent girl. Only talking around those she trusts and feels comfortable around,
she will write something down before she speaks, and she keeps a notepad and a pen with
her if she must say anything. Very timid, she is emotionless and will only show sadness and
a small smile or smirk. She will giggle and show signs of happiness, but mostly, avoids all
eye contact to anyone, and keeps a straight face. She's always prepared, and has a heavier
back pack than anyone. With a earbud always in, her long black hair does hide it. She
likes to draw but often keeps them a secret. She is very secretive, and likes to keep things
from people. But she is very polite, with a swift nod or a smile and a 'thank you' mouthed,
she is gentle.
'Pyrrhic

Postby Dangerous Girl » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:00 pm

((Accepted ))
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

Postby 'Pyrrhic » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Alison Armige - Shadow Assassin - With no one [open]

Heading into the library, she took a seat with a comic book. Tucking the access hair into her ear, she
smiled as she read the book happily, her heart pounding. The book had taken a beating, and was very
old. She'd read it a thousand times, and looked around the area wearily.

{She's a shadow assassin in this one though. That's the only difference.
'Pyrrhic

Postby Dangerous Girl » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Zero
I walked to the library...something about research getting out...had to go look for it....I guess my ability to where people can look right at me and not see me comes in handy...
You have to admit...
Dangerous Girl

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's