Music. Doesn't. Sucks. [New and Accepting]

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Music. Doesn't. Sucks. [New and Accepting]

Postby Sal » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:47 am

you have made some friends and enemies. Friends are just your friends who don't really stand up for you when the bullies or your enemies come to you and say: Music sucks. Or ____(idol name) sucks.
Teachers don't seem to care much, like you were invisible.
One day someone came to you and started saying your favorite idol sucks. You bite your lips. A boy around your age came and stood up for you. He said, almost yelling, "Who do you think you are, not respecting music! Do you know who I am?" You looked up as the deep, husky voice sounded familiar. The bully sulks and walk away. You look into the stranger's deep, sensitive eyes. You realized you know him.
He was the star student of the strictest teacher in the school. "Don't take bullies words into your heart. Just ignore or don't react. Bullies are only happy when they get you sad and angry. My name is Dong Dae-Yong." He did the handsome hiphop gesture and before you could say thank you, he left.
Weird about that guy. You thought.

Ten years later
(Dong Dae-Yong's Point of View)
Taeyang gestured to me to follow him. He asked me if I knew why I was like him. I shake my head.
"Because... We are twin brothers." Taeyang said.
He gestured for me to follow him again. We walked through the streets, and I realized where we were going - BigBang's hostel.

Rules:
No perfect characters
No spamming
You can say if you're going off, but it must be with your last RP post before you go off
Feel free to use your own form, you don't have to use mine, you still have to add stuff like age, personality, those basic stuff.
You can have as many characters as you want but you must be able to handle them all.
When in OOC use [{(<>)}]
No liners
You can't play your own crush/girlfriend/boyfriend
If you read the rules put 'music', try making it into a sentence. Be creative! >:P
Form:
Code: Select all
[img]pic goes here[/img]
[u][i][b]Name[/b][/i][/u]
Name:
Birthday:
Personality:
Crush:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
History:
Others:
Last edited by Sal on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
G-Dragon shouting 'cuckoo' in Running Man Ep. 250

“People think I’m arrogant. But I cry and I’m a soft person.”–GD
“When I feel exhausted, with members we all cheer each other on”–D-Lite
“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Used to be|Lookie!|#|Credit|#|#|G-Dragon X Taeyang
Sal

Re: Music. Doesn't. Sucks. [New and Accepting]

Postby Sal » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:02 am

Dong Dae-Yong
"My favorite band is BigBang!"
"I rock!"

Name: "Haha... I'm not Taeyang! My name is Dong Dae-Yong."
Birthday: "I'm born on the eighteen of May, 1998."
Personality: As we RP you will know.
Crush: None
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: None
History: He is the brother of Taeyang. They were forced to serpents when young. This is the reason why the look the same, think the same. As he grew, people gave him the name "D-Dragon" He has always been thin and somewhat too tall all his life and has a deep passion for music. He is madly in love with K-pop and totally over-obsessed with Bigbang.
Dislikes: As we RP, you will know.
Others: k-pop music is the reason why I'm here.
Also, the plot was when he was 7.
Last edited by Sal on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

“Big Bang is the group I want to be with till I die. I want us to be five members. Forever.”-V.I
“Everytime we came to Japan, I would go to a CD store and buy a new hip hop or R&B album.”–Sol
“It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts.”–Tabi

Sal

Postby Sal » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:01 am

bump)

Sal

Postby Sal » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:48 am

bump

Sal

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's