CLOSED

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Wanna join ^^;?

Yea :3
100%
Nu... Sorry
No votes

Total votes : 5

CLOSED

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:10 pm

One breath.

You get up and rush to your headgear, instantly putting it on, you've been loving this game ever since it came out. Sword Art Online. You grin as you put it on and log onto your avatar. Watching the world around you, your sword in hand, as you sheath it. Until that dark day... It's all a regret. Putting on that headgear... "I never should have..." You scold yourself. Still frantically checking to see if you can find the logout icon in your inventory... But it is no longer there. You are imprisoned in what once was your favorite game...

Still wondering how you are alive. You have no friends, family, anything at all. You are on your own and you are terrified. Currently working on getting to the 100th stage and beating the game, you will finally get to go home... But this is only the beginning. I welcome you to.

Sword Art Online
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
SilentObserver

Re: Gameplay paused, resume survival ~ WIP

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Rules;

1. No powerplaying, marysues, godmodding, etc.

2. Don't beg for love >^>

3. No being your own crush/significant

4. Drama is encouraged but do not over do it, and do not leave others excluded ;-;

5. Cursing is allowed, just * out more... Offensive labels.

6. I DO NOT want to see cursing someone else in OOC, only in roleplay!

7. Please use brackets when talking OOC ^-^

Please tell me if I left out important rules ^^;

Form;

Code: Select all
[i][center][size=200][Character's Username here (the character's game username, not yours, using yours is okay though)][/size]

[img]Image here[/img]

[b]Name;[/b] [size=85](Real name)[/size]
[b]Age;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b]Gender;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b]Personality;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b]Crush;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size]
[b]Player;[/b] [size=85](red or green)[/size]
[b]Level;[/b] [size=85] Here[/size]
[b]Other;[/b] [size=85]Here[/size][/center][/i]
Last edited by SilentObserver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

Characters

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Key=
Code: Select all
Characters username-Characters real name-Age-Gender-Roleplayer

SilentObserver-Karmin Kita-16-Female-SilentObserver

LostAndFound-Yuko Burrows-17-Male-SilentObserver
SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:54 pm

[LostAndFound]

Name; Yuko Burrows
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Personality; Yuko is sweet and protective of someone he cares about. He hates to witness someone dying... Especially if they are close, when you think of it. He's a big baby, but actually he's a beast in battle and can be very bitter and cold towards someone he dislikes.
Crush;
Player; Green
Level; 23
Other;

[SilentObserver]

Name; Karmin Kita
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Personality; Karmin is quiet and she prefers to go solo. Although she is aware it can get her killed, she won't give up. It is very rare for her to accept ones help, she also crafts her own swords in the game. She can sometimes come off as intimidating, but most of the time shy. If she feels the need she will be rude, either than that, she's mostly quiet towards new people.
Crush; Impress her, good luck. You'll need it.
Player; Green
Level; 31
Other;
Last edited by SilentObserver on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentObserver

What's the green and red players for?

These players were shown in the series (It's okay, you are NOT required to watch it)

Red players;
These are the people who liked to act out as the bad characters. But now in your situation... You are considered a murderer, these players are shown with a red emblem above the character instead of green.

Green players;
You have not killed anyone, or maybe you have and you managed to stay out of sight for a while and it was forgotten. Just a one time thing. These characters are green because of their good reputation and record of no killings, shown with a green emblem above the character.
Last edited by SilentObserver on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentObserver

Yey, we're open .D.
SilentObserver

Re: Gameplay paused, resume survival~Open and Accepting! SAO

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Rikuna

Name; Zero Akura
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Personality; She is quiet and closed in. Sometimes she is bubbly. She is fast and thinks smart in battle. She always uses has her sword close.
Crush; Impress
Player; Green
Level; 27
Other; ~
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:10 pm

YAY

SilentObserver

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Accepted :DD

One more person, and we can start ^D^
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:28 pm

I can be a mod if you want))
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's