CLOSED

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Wanna join ^^;?

Yea :3
100%
Nu... Sorry
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: Gameplay paused, resume survival~Open and Accepting! SAO

Postby Bronie am I » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:03 am

Vince was happy this was his dream he gripped his sword and started collecting stuff. that he wanted like anything (lol)
put the bro in bronie one time someone told me "HI!" so I watched MLP with him
Bronie am I

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Zero sighs as she makes her way into inn. She ask for a room.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Secret » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:54 pm

[Jazmina]

Image WIP (Will be drawing)
Character Description: Purple dyed hair, curly, shoulder length. White, pale skin. Blue eyes.

Name; Sam or Sammy (Samantha)
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Personality; Mistrusting, generally prefers to play alone, but loyal once you gain her trust.
Crush; None
Player; Green
Level; 37
Other; Prefers to just be called Jazz.
Weren't there orange players in SAO too? They're the people who only stole things from other players and didn't murder anyone.
Last edited by Secret on Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Mercy Storm » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Zero lays on the bed she rented and looks at the ceiling. After a minute, she pulls out her sword. "It's just you and me. We are gonna beat this damn game."
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Secret » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:42 pm

(Can I start?)
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:09 pm

Yeah. I was hoping silent would accept you so I know do sure but your form is good so you accepted.))

Mercy Storm

Postby Secret » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:36 pm

Jazz walked out of the inn, a sword bouncing against her hip and a quiver of arrows resting on her back. She held the bow tightly in one hand and pulled the hood of the heavy cloak draped about her shoulders over her head, obscuring her eyes and figure. Jazz, while knowing that towns and cities were safe zones and one's HP could not drop in such areas, had not gotten a full nights sleep ever since the incident on that first day.
It was for this reason that she left the inn at such an odd hour.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Zero sighs and stares at the ceiling.

Mercy Storm

Postby Secret » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:54 am

(Erm I guess I'll return then, :P oh and I apologise in advance for my half-botched writing - it's rather late here)

Returning to the inn which she had left only hours before, Jazz pushed her hood back and went around the back to climb through her bedroom window. Naturally, the innkeeper had already locked up all the doors, so the window was her only option. Running fast, yet silently, she leapt up to the window on the second floor and grabbed onto the pane, slowly hoisting herself up before pushing it open and jumping through.

The last thing she expected was to come face to face with an extremely-shocked-looking-white-haired-girl.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Mercy Storm » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Zero pulls out her sword at hearing the noise. "Who's there?"

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's