CLOSED

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Wanna join ^^;?

Yea :3
100%
Nu... Sorry
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: Gameplay paused, resume survival~Open and Accepting! SAO

Postby Secret » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:19 am

Jazz coughed awkwardly, "Erm, I believe I have the wrong room. If you would just let me use your door that would be fantastic."
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:13 pm

She narrows her eyes a bit before sheathing her sword. "Sure. Go ahead. "
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Secret » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Jazz bursts into laughter as she reaches the door, before turning around and waving to the shiro-girl as she steps out the door. Heading down the hallway Jazz steps into her own room, getting ready for the few hours of sleep she may or may not receive.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Max looks at the door in wonder before laying on her bed.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Secret » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Jazz got out of bed sluggishly, of course if this was the normal world she would appear bedraggled and possibly even ugly, however this was not the normal world. Inside Sword Art Online she would always remain the same, she wouldn't age, wouldn't deteriorate, and she wouldn't have bad hair days either.
Walking down the stairs in her slept-in-but-still-normal-looking-gear, Jazz handed the innkeeper enough Cor to keep her room for the next week and pay for breakfast. Accepting the food gratefully she sat down and ate in one of the darker corners.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Zero walks down in full gear, obviously preparing to do leveling up. She pays her fine of Coal (or whatever it's called.) She takes a seat and opens her inventory.

Mercy Storm

Postby Secret » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:45 pm

(Cor is the Sword Art Online currency, you generally get it from killing monsters or raid bosses. Red and Orange players usually get Cor by stealing equipment from other players before killing them. Anti-violence players usually got Cor from waiting beneath trees for fruit to fall before selling the fruit)

Jazz looks up from her meal to find the shiro-girl walking into the inn's common area for breakfast. Watching the girl closely she continues eating, however the pace had slowed down when compared to before. Jazz wanted to have an excuse to watch, see if the girl told anyone about last night since it would be so much easier if she kept her mouth shut. The last thing Jazz needed was for herself to build up a bad reputation, there isn't much for people to do around here except to kill thing and talk. Word tended to get around rather quickly.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:48 pm

Unlike what Jazz thinks, Zero doesn't blurt about the night before. She didn't care to tell, and had no one to tell. Silently humming to herself, she changes her equipment to something that levels her up a little more.

Mercy Storm

Postby Secret » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:11 am

Jazz watched the girl for several more minutes until she looked down and found her food to be gone.
Standing up and stalking from her dark spot in the corner she handed the innkeeper several more pieces of Cor as a 'tip' before walking out the door to go find that new boss.

(What level are we on?)
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:12 am

Idk))

Zero watches her leave before pushing her hair behind her ear and contiuing what she was doing before.

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's