Closed!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll รקเгเtร ๏Ŧ tђє คภเ๓คl гєคl๓ ıllıl V.3~ Not Accept

Postby Bast » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:06 pm

"Laugh all you want, mutt. I'll be laughing long after your done." Hex smirked as he stood and walked to the other side. On his chocker beside the gorgon pendant dangled Siren's pendant, the other side a silver bunny head with a top hat.

Saku motioned them to come over.
------
"What now?" Darui asked.

Dinos sighed. "A few more pitable souls." He picked up Stella, Masaka, and anyone else we forgot, repeating the process.

"You didn't tell me what's going on! Why did they take Ash!? Why-" Stella began to argue.

"Oh, shut up and just leave, would you?" Sy hissed as the grass shoved her out. "Anyone else wanna argue?" He asked in annoyance.
------
Stella popped out and bounced on her butt. "Hey! That wasn't nice, jerk!" Stella yapped at the portal before running to Ash and hugging her. "Your alive!!!"

"That jerk! Ribbit! I'll pound on his, ribbit, stupid head! Ribbit!" Shane yapped angrily.

"Not if I kill him first." Grey growled under his breath as he picked Caylee up. That guy really rattled him to the soul.

Shane looked at Grey, noticing his attitude about it all.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:12 pm

Max moves to stand next to Saku and Lilly plops down, taking out a device and messing with it, mostly to keep her overactive hands busy.

Nick looks around for Siren, not sure if she was here or not.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Link teleported. Returning with an arctic fox and slamming it into the wall harshly.

The fox squeaked and yelped. Shrieking in pain as a blade was pierced through its stomach.

Ivy stared.

Joyce looked at the fox, "Imbecile."

"What did you do to her!? Answer me now or your skull gets crushed!" Link hissed.

The fox squeaked and glanced at Caylee before yelping again.

Caylee woke up and wiggled away from Grey. Shifting into a wolf she stood over the fox and snarled.

Donavon stared, "Tomoe stop!!"

The fox appeared to have a smug look.

Link stared, "Master! Snap out of it."

Caylee snarled loudly and shifted into herself again and held a scroll in her hand, "Link..." She whispered.

The fox yelped again in pain and agony.

Caylee appeared to become more angered as Tomoe yelped.

Link backed up a little.

"Elise!" Donavon yelled as a skinny blade appeared and pierced through Caylee's hand. The one with the scroll.

The scroll faded into ashes.

The fox stared.

Caylee screamed at the pain and went to grab her hand.

The pain suddenly stopped as the blade returned to Donavon and her wound sealed.

Caylee let out a sigh of defeat and dropped again. Falling asleep once more.

"Tomoe!" Link yelled, "How dare you! You know taking advantage of an innocent soul is against the rules!"

Kino growled a little.

Tomoe growled, "Hmm... She's useless anyways! I could've given her everything! She's nothing! I don't see why I waste my time with such rubbish..."

Ivy snapped and grabbed the fox in her jaws and shook him vigorously. Once she released Tomoe he smacked into the wall and disappeared.

Kino hissed and stood up, "Enough!!" She yelled, "I'm tired of this! If I receive more bad feedback from now on someone's gonna get hurt! Everyone act your ages! Stop being childish! Stop using your abilities!!"

Cameron walked in and blinked, "Uh Kino... I have some bad news."

Everyone stared at Cameron and gasped.

Kino snapped her head towards Cameron and stared before narrowing her eyes, "Fire tatsu!!"

Casey appeared and punched Cameron in chest. Sending him back into the wall, "Sorry Cam..."

"Any... One... Else...?" Kino hissed.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Saku looked over at Hex.

"Did ya loose something, pup?" Hex smirked at Nick, fingering the pendant.

"Can you shut up for an hour or two?" Saku growled.

They all stared at Kino before looking back at wherever they were looking at before.

Darui and Sy came back. "Griffin, Blue, Campton, Hamilton..." Sy glanced at Hex, "you too. Get over here." He ordered calmly.

They all sighed but did as told... Except Hex of course. "Why should I?" He muttered.

Sy's hair whipped out and snared him, dragging him over with a strand covering his mouth. "You wont be needing to speak for this." He said with a slight edge and yanked off his chocker. With a palm to the chest he put a seal to prevent him from using his hexes. After that he plopped him back down where he was. "Now be a good Ken and stay put quietly."

Hex glared at him. There goes his fun... ((Ha! Barbie doll reference for you! XD))

Sy's hair returned to it's natural length and he attended Shane first. He gave them all a pill but Shane also got a spray. "For the next 24 hours don't remove your suit. Use the spray before going to bed and in the morning. Any questions?"

Shane shook her head. "Nope, ribbit!"

"Good." Sy looked at Kino. "Anything else?" People he forgot maybe?
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:05 pm

(If we are forgetting anyone let's just assume they are there ouo)

"I apologize for Tomoe's behavior... Normally he is very... Passive." Kino sighed, "Is she alright...?"

Ivy stared down at Caylee, "I... Don't know."

Caylee's body slowly stirred, "Muhh..."

Liz's body also began to wake up. Blinking a few times she sat up, "Mm... What happened...?" She looked around. Seeing Caylee she stared, "Huh!? B-but! I'm right here!" She yelled and looked down to only find out she was switched with Caylee.

Thanks Tomoe.

Joyce looked at Caylee, "Oh... My."

"Are... You okay... Liz?" Link asked.

Liz shot up and frowned, "I am perfectly fine! I could have handled him!" It was a little strange because... it was Caylee's body and voice, but it was Liz.

Caylee sighed, "What... Happened?"

"Tomoe." Joyce sighed, "It is temporary. Lasts about a day or two."

"A day!?" Caylee whined.

"Unless. Kino?" Joyce asked.

Kino looked at them and sighed, "Casey."

Casey walked over to them, "The scroll you had. It released hidden seals... But it might hurt if I remove them now."

Kino looked over at Sy, "No. That will be all. Thank you." She sighed and looked forward at everyone, "The reason why you are here... Is because all of you are going to be going back to earth."

"Nooooo!!" Cameron and Satoshi yelled and tried to run out of the room.

"Winter!" Kino ordered.

Winter sighed, "Hamada."

Hamada shifted out into shackles and clasped at their necks and dragged them back, "Heave ho heave ho" :3 Hamada purred. Having fun.

"It is." Kino looked at Satoshi and Cameron, "Temporary!"

"Oooh..." They whispered.

"You will be living in a hotel. No need to worry on getting jobs... The council will provide you with everything. You need." Kino sighed, "Now... For those of you who are young or old enough... You will be attending high school on earth. Do not complain either. You must choose a roommate, and one of those roommates will be assigned a task from the council. That task is to mark a human. As in claim their soul to the realm... That's how you all got here anyhow. We might as well do this while we're at it. If you do not manage to mark a soul once you have to leave and come back to the realm... You will not be able to return. At least not until you claim a soul. You are more than welcome to dilly dally, but you must complete that. Please do keep it in mind. I will tell you now that friendships, romantic relationships, or killing humans is highly forbidden. If you break this rule your soul will be condemned from this realm and released onto earth as a human once again. And when you die... Again. You will either go to hell or heaven... You have an hour before we set off. Any questions?" Kino asked as she finished.

As Kino talked Casey removed the two seals and sighed, "Did it work?"

Caylee moved her own arm again, "I... Think so?"

Liz flopped backwards.

"Liz?" Satoshi peered at her.

Liz held up an arm. Her middle finger sticking up towards Satoshi. //shotsfired

Satoshi frowned, "I'll cut that finger off, girly..."

"Mm mm." Liz shook her head and sat up.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Nick growls again but continues looking around.

"Nick?" Laceg taps him. "What wrong?"

He looks down at her. "I don't see Siren."

Max bites her lip. "Who's that?"
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Hex huffed at the sound of the rules. More party poppers...

Sy looked at his minions, and Hex. "There's no arguing, Takohitsuji and Grey will have to room."

Grey just sighed but didn't protest, Darui gave a salute.

"Campton with Hamilton, Blue you can pick whomever." Sy continued.

"Aye! Ribbit!" Shane chirped, the others just nodded.

"As for you," he looked at Hex, "you have no choice but to be stuck with me... Try anything stupid..." Sy narrowed his eyes a bit.

Hex sneered but didn't say anything.

Shane leapt over to Caylee. "Wanna be, ribbit, roomies? Ribbit." She asked, her green eyes grinning.

Stella hugged Ash. "Mine!"

Saku yawned. "I could care less now that the thing is stuck with the demon." His guess was either Hebi or Nick if he asked. Wait, no. Luster was there so... Meh. He closed his eyes with the back of his head against the wall.

Luster leaned back against the wall, eying Hex. "I'm afraid she won't be attending this trip." He muttered to Nick.

Hex waved innocently.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Patches and Night clung to Caylee and stared at Shane.

Caylee blinked, "Huh..? Sure."

Patches and Night mewled and pawed at her.

Joyce pat Liz's head.

Cameron stared at Satoshi, "Ohhh... No..."

Satoshi grinned sinisterly, "Mm..."

Benjamin hung on Winter.

Ivy sat next to Vanessa quietly, "Minnnneeee."

Yuko and Hades stood next to each other.

Joyce stared at them.

Yuko waved at Joyce with a smile.

Joyce shifted into a cat and jumped at him.

Yuko caught her and smiled bigger.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:52 pm

He whimpers and Lacey rubs his back muttering something.

Max looks at her friend before taking him into a hug.

Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:18 pm

"I'm Shane Blue! Ribbit." She told Caylee.

"Please don't be talking about me, Shane..." Grey pleaded quietly as Darui squatted next to him.

"Aww! Ok. Ribbit. Only if she asks then! Ribbit." Shane teased with a giggle which made him stay quiet with no protest. She looked at the kittens and her eyes shut in a grin. "Their cute! Ribbit."

Hebi sighed, really wanting to be a snake right now to nap on Luster.

Luster looked over at Joyce as she ran over at Yuko and chuckled a bit. Their bond was quite adorable.

Hex chuckled sinisterly at Nick's reaction, clearly amusing himself.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's