Closed!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll รקเгเtร ๏Ŧ tђє คภเ๓คl гєคl๓ ıllıl V.3~ Not Accept

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Caylee smiled a little with a chuckle.

Patches mewed a little.

Winter shuddered, "Huh.... Benjamin help..."

Junior cuddled Winter, "Mm ^-^"

Benjamin looked at Junior o-o "Uhhh... Yo. Junior."

>.> "Yesss?"

"Can.... You please get off Winter ouo?"

"Hmm... Fine -.-" he sighed and let go.

Joyce purred and flicked her tail. Nuzzling Yuko's arm a little and curling up in his arms.

Liz looked at the ground.

Hades plopped down next to her.

Liz looked at him.

Hades wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug. Pulling her onto his lap and setting his head on her shoulder.

Liz flicked her tail. She couldn't help it. Despite her expression she purred. Even though she was in human form.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Nick glares at him over Max's head. "I'm gonna kill you."
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Kino looked at Nick, "I am sorry... Please do not kill Hex." She looked forward, "At least. Wait until you get back from your trip then you are more than welcome." She assured.

"I'll help you." Joyce offered to Nick.

"Me too." Liz chimed in.

"Since--" Winter began.

"Silence." Kino sighed.

"Killing people...?" Benjamin whispered, "Oh... This is why I do not like the outdoors." She mumbled sarcastically.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Hex just scoffed at them in arrogance.

Shane ruffled Patches' head fur a bit.

Garfield mewed and jumped out of Requiem's arms, running over to Darui who caught him. He looked at the dragon.

"Take care of that little guy." Requiem smiled.

Darui looked at the cat, a black spot on his nose. "Hey! What'd you do?" He frowned.

"Just something to keep him safe. He insisted on joining you." Requiem answered nonchalantly.

Darui looked back down at the orange tabby. "Ok..." He moved over to Saku. "Who you rooming with?"

Saku shrugged. "Don't know, don't really care so long as they mind their own business... And they better not snore like a yeti, I swear someone will die."

Requiem walked over to Sy and pulled out Hex's choker and looked at it before dropping it in the lab coat pocket again. He walked over to Hex and backhanded him in front of everyone. "When we return we will have a very long talk." His voice dropped to a deadly tone as he stared him down his nose, clearly disgusted by something he'd done. "Your on the last thread, Hector. Don't screw up again." With that he walked back and sat by Sy, a finger tapping his arm.

Hex stared at the spot that his eyes landed on after the slap. Holly crap. He actually got B-slapped! He wiped his lip, which did get busted, and said nothing. He didn't even look at anyone for that matter. Guess that's just what he needed for now.

Sy didn't say anything or smile but his eye was clearly laughing at him.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:13 pm

Kino chuckled at Requiem's actions.

Joyce snickered a little as well.

Liz flicked her tail before gasping, "Oh no!"

Hades blinked, "What!?"

Liz leaned back with all force.

Hades fell backwards.

"ouo... Hmm... I win." Liz smiled with another purr.

Hades frowned and then smirked. Tickling her sides.

Liz squeaked and moved around. Trying to prevent from laughing, "Okay okay!" She giggled and lashed her tail.

Hades stopped, "I win =3="

Liz shifted into a cat and curled on his chest. Beating her tail on him.

"Abusive." Hades teased.

Liz cracked an eye open and purred a little louder as she closed her eyes again.

Toby petted Cameron, "Most beautiful girl I've ever seen =3="

"I am not a girl!!" Cameron yelled.

Patches purred a little.
SilentObserver

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Max pulls Nick away from the group.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Postby Bast » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Shane jumped on Darui's back with a giggle. "Darui-sama! Ribbit."

"Shane-chan!" He mimicked her tone and flipped her over onto the floor and started tickling her.

Shane giggled and kicked the air around her as she squirmed. She saw Sammy and leapt over to her excitedly.

"Settle down, Blue." Sy said from where he sat with a neutral tone.

"K!" Shane looked back at Sammy. "Hai!"

Hebi and Luster moved to a corner and sat in front of each other. Hebi looked at Requiem and motioned him over.

Requiem stood and walked over, giving a nod he sat beside them and put a hand on their shoulder. As he muttered something Hebi reached into Luster's chest and pulled out the dagger.

The charms on Luster's ear went from red to black and his eyes changed to normal whites and hazel brown irises.

Requiem took the dagger and summoned the chest, the pop up designs shifted and sealed the chest before he dismissed it again. He walked over to Darui and touched his arm, a tattoo appearing to indicate he'd sealed him as well just in case. Ryuuk was quite stubborn sometimes.

Luster and Hebi walked back to where they were, telling him that he needed to do human things like eat and sleep. >_> don't gots a dagger now...

Requiem sat by Sy again and put a finger on his own forehead, closing his eyes as he sealed his own power. His white hair turned to black and his pupils became normal with ice blue irises.

Sy glanced at him. "You seem a bit nervous."

"Hm... If you only knew..." Requiem muttered. "What about you?"

Sy looked forward again. "I'm in no rush. It'll take but a second for me."
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:31 pm

Joyce purred again.

"You're adorable..." Yuko whispered.

Hmm. Joyce had recently discovered that the neko ability.... Gave her the power to be so adorable that she could put you under her own command. Flicking her tail a little.

Yuko suddenly laid on the floor. Cuddling the purring Joyce.

Liz peered at Hades. Noticing he had fallen asleep. Getting an idea she hopped off of him and walked to his head. Standing over his neck she plopped down and purred.

Hades chuckled a little, "Liz that tickles."

Liz purred more. =3= muhaha

Kino stood up, "Alright. The portal is ready. Is there any questions just in case?"

Caylee looked at Kino, "Uh... How... Do we claim a soul?"

"Glad you asked. Unlike other humans.. You choose one individual. You become friends with them... That's how you gain a bond. In which that means you marked their soul. Therefore it should be easy. For some people... But romantic situations are forbidden with the selected soul."

"Trust me I have no intentions like that." Caylee gave a nervous chuckle. HA just image a flirty Caylee.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Shane shot her hand up. "So is it, ribbit, one soul per two, ribbit, people?"

Darui looked at Kino and nodded. "Yeah, or one per person?" Oh god, I can't imagine how it would go for Darui on this...

Saku glanced at them then looked over at Nick and Max.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:49 pm

Nick follows and when Max looks at him, she sees he is hurt. It was partly his wolf and partly him. "What's wrong?" Her voice is quiet.

Nick looks at her and whimpers again. "I dont know where Siren is. I left her and I don't know what happenwd." He buries his face in his hands, looking like a scolded dog, ironically. "Hell, I should've listened to the possesive protective side. She would probably be here."

Max's eyebrows furrow and she barley catches sight of Saku before looking at Nick.

Mercy Storm

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's