We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Postby Distortionist » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Mica glanced up from the railroad to see delicate pinks and oranges spread across the sky. Morning, she thought amusedly. The tiny steel creatures shook her head with a grating sound and returned to her work. Soon, the iron tracks broke apart with a clang. Finally. Victory evident on her face, Mica gently took up a shard of metal and crunches down on it. Noisy, but she didn't care. It was delicious.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 pm

(Accepted cjr09!)

Tesla coiled up behind her bush. At least, it was her bush for now. She usually moved to a different bush often, but this one was an exception. "Berries!" She hissed, clawing off a few and gulping them down. If only every bush supplied energy like this, Tesla thought. Streching out a bit, the shiny Luxio got up and revealed herself, and looked around warily for any trainers or wild Pokemon.

Sera started to walk along the rocky path when she noticed something. The sky was still there, the sun was up, the rocky path was rocky- wait! She stopped abruptly, causing Oracle to bump into her. "Oof!" Oracle said, and Sera shook her head. "I just can't place it, but I swear I noticed something. I just doesn't feel right today." She sighed. "Maybe it'll be better if I rest a tad." She walked over to a patch of grass, sitting down and picking out a sitrus berry to feed to Oracle. She tossed it into the Goomy's mouth, pondering. "Look's fine to me." Oracle muttered, even if Sera couldn't understand him.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 pm

(Yay~ I'll just jump in randomly, then.)

Zero yawns and stretches out, Umbreon coiled happily across her legs, and she opens her eyes to stare at the sky. "Beautiful morning, don't you think?" She moves to sit up, and upon finding that she can not, looks down to see she was hovering a good few feet off the ground with Espeon staring irritably at her. "I'm awake, I'm awake, you can put me down now." Espeon drops her irritably to the ground, the noses her pack. "Ah, that's right- need to look for food, huh? Alrighty then, lets go." She stands up and knocks Umbreon off of her, nudging him awake, then moves for the forest, leaving her cycle where it is. "Let's not go too far, eh?"
cjr09

Postby Sphye » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:12 pm

The cool air felt good against his green and white skin, but despite the lovely day Wyff couldn't feel contended with his stomach feeling so hollow. He unhappily kicked a small pebble as he walked, watching it skitter away through the tall grass. Disappearing from sight, it rustled the grass ever so slightly.
Wyff froze for a moment. If a human saw him because he had shaken the grass, he'd almost certainly have to fight his way out of it, something he wasn't so sure about doing normally, much less on an empty stomach.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Zero shuffles through her bag, pulling out four oran berries. "Yes, we have food." She practically cheers, punching the air. Suddenly, her head snaps up and she looks at where Wyff is hidden. Guessing that a Pokémon was hidden there, she gives an oran beryy to her two Pokémon and then rolls the third to where he is hidden, eating the last one herself. "No point searching on an empty stomach," she says to the two glaring eeveelutions, then nods to the bush. "They need it more than we do, anyway."
cjr09

Postby Sphye » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Frozen in place, Wyff heard exactly what he was afraid of: A human, a pokemon trainer by the sound of them. Breathing heavily, the nervous ralts shifted his head to get a better view.
As a round object is rolled his way, he practically trips on his bowtie.
What was that?!" he thought, cautiously taking a sniff.

A-a berry? Glancing at where the human was, Wyff slowly took the food. Why would they do that? They had no reason to give him anything but trouble.

Best not to look a gift ponyta in the mouth, he finally decides, snatching up the oran berry and taking off. The bush shook again as he quickly departed, but he paid it no mind in his rush to put some distance between himself and the trainer.

What a strange human.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Espeon glares at Zero accusingly, though she just shrugs off the Pokémon's anger. "No point in fighting on an empty stomach. 'Sides, there seems to be a weird shortage of food here. I didn't see much of anything on the ride here- everyone's hungry. So let's start scavenging, shall we?" She walks off, two eeveelutions in tow, to search for food in the direction that Wyff disappeared too.
cjr09

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Tesla pricked her ears. What was that noise? Sounded like... a trainer. Blech. It was impossible to distinguish what Pokemon they had, but it seems they had something. 2 somethings, for that matter. Every trainer seemed to have a Pokemon. Snorting, Tesla settled back into the grass, even if it seemed impossible to go back into sleep's grasp after that peculiar noise. It had almost sounded like voices... what could it be?
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Zero walks around a bit aimlessly, entirely missing the bush Tesla hides in, but Umbreon's loud cry makes her notice the berry bushes around her. "Oh! Guess we found some." Umbreon and Espeon simultaneously roll their eyes, but help Zero in picking berries, Espeon using psychic to move them.
cjr09

Postby Somnus » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:05 am

Tails twitched his ears. What was that? He froze in place, he wasn't shore what he heard but he wasn't wanting to find out. He started to walk back to his den when he realized he had left his stick behind. He walked over to get it when he heard a loud sound. Tails felt a chill go down his back, what ever made that noise sounded big. Despite his fear, Tails walked towards they sound. Why am I going towards it? It could be a big, powerful Pokemon. But still he walked forwards in till he came to a clearing, but there where two things that where odd. One was there was a railroad track, two there was a Pokemon next to it. Tails stopped when he sow them. Crap, look at what you got your self into. He tried to back away slowly but stepped on a twig. He looked over. Crap

Somnus ran back to his tent. "Ha, I win!" He said panting. Minun right behind him. "Well, I think we should get moving. If we go here." Somnus pointed to the map. "We'll be at the next city in no time." He folded the map and put his hat on. "Ready to get going?'' He asked Minun. Ready! Minun said. "Min minun!" Somnus smiled, "well then. Lets go!"
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's