We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: We All Live in a Pokemon World (Accepting)

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Tesla jumped up and spiraled into Vaporeon, using Wild Charge on it. The shiny Luxio followed this up with Roar, only mildly flinching this time from Wild Charge's recoil. "Foul beasts!" She hissed, comment aimed at both trainer and Pokemon.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:24 pm

The attack is just enough to break Matthew's cycle- he slams on the brakes to keep control, and Zero leaves him in the dust, Espeon Psyching Tesla back into the side car before she hits the ground. Zero whoops her victory, punching the air with her armored right arm, before giving it just a bit more juice and speeding down the road, headed towards Gaton Port. "This thing is in desperate need of a tune up- and I know just the place."

(Gaton Port is a place in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness)
cjr09

Postby Somnus » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:53 am

Tails peeked his head up. I guess it safe now. He did his best to stay hidden from the others, even thou he know that half of them know he was there. Tails looked over to see Espeon fall. Is she okay? He asked only to remember he was hidden. oops.

Somnus looked around. "It dose seem that there is few trainers and berries." He looked to see the little Goomy. "Well, I was going down that path myself." And with that Somnus started to walk down the path.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:54 am

Tesla said nodded her thanks to Espeon, watching the evil trainer disappear. Interesting. He seemed intent on doing harm. Why aren't all trainers like that? The luxio wondered, frowning. Maybe the world is changing too fast. She decided.

Sera walked after Somnus started, squinting. "I don't seem him..." She muttered. "That's odd, I'd never had him wander off before." She glanced around at the marshy ground. "Maybe he feels akin to it somehow... oh well." Sera added, remembering that she had caught Oracle somewhere marshy, maybe somewhere like this.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby cjr09 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Zero points to herself as she drives into town, stopping in front of a beaten up and closed down mechanics shop. "I'm Zero, by the way. And this is Umbreon and Espeon," she points to the Pokémon in turn, before lifting up one of the doors where cars would drive through, revealing a dusty and cobweb-covered interior covered in all manner of parts and tools. She drives her cycle in, inspecting it. "Alright, I can work with this."
cjr09

Postby Somnus » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:42 am

Tails looked around the building. This is... nice. He thought as he sow some of the webs. He was about to get out when he heard Zero get out of the cycle, He almost forgot that she didn't know he was there. Tails tensed, it would be bad if he was found. Better stay in here for a bit.

Somnus looked around. "Minun, can you go look around to see if you can't find Oracle?" Minun nodded and ran off. "Man, all sorts of odd things seem to be going on around here." Soon Minun came back. "Did you see Oracle?" Minu shook his had no. "For a Goomy, Oracle shore can move fast."
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

Somnus

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:50 am

Espeon gently psychics the Eevee out of the side car, setting him on the ground. "Zero is a bit oblivious, but she notices things when they involve her cycle. She will not hurt you." Zero, meanwhile, is busy scavenging around the shop for parts and tools, setting a few on a table that she'd unceremoniously chucked everything off. She mutters unintelligibly to herself as her ideas start to take form, eyes bright.
cjr09

Postby Somnus » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Tails landed on the floor shaking. He wasn't shore if this was a good idea. After a bit of sitting there he calmed down a little, but not much. He still remembered the time when the trainer tried three stones at once.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

Somnus

Postby Distortionist » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:12 pm

(Anyone open? :3)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:17 pm

(You can run into my 'Evil' trainer, Matthew, if you want~ He's sort of randomly in the forest- his cycle's busted.)

After a lot of fussing, come cursing, and a lot of welding, Zero's remade her cycle- bigger than it was before, it's hard to miss but h**l on wheels.

(This was the only image I could find- sorry)

"Alrighty then, everyone pile in. Let's get these guys back to the forest and take this baby out for a test run!" Zero climbs on, Umbreon and Espeon seating themselves in the side car- bigger than the one before.
cjr09

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's