Closed due to inactivity

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Would you like to join? ;w;

Yus
100%
Nu
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Forestry Orphanage ~Open and Accepting

Postby Bast » Mon May 18, 2015 4:37 pm

"Ok." Sachi got up and sat Mr.Wabbit on the rock before turning to look at him. "What do I do?" She asked, standing at the edge of the water.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby remix. » Mon May 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Sam nodded towards the water and then crouched down. "You gotta be real quiet and still, and let the fishy come over to you." He whispered, pointing to the water, where a fish was lazily floating by his foot. "Then, you put your hand in the water really fast and try to pick it up in your hand." He said, and slammed his hand into the water, narrowly missing the fish. He frowned and looked back at Sachi. "You try." He said encouragingly.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby Bast » Mon May 18, 2015 5:30 pm

"Hmm..." Sachi crouched and looked at the fish. Seeing one she tried to catch it and missed, the end slipping out of her hand a little. She gasped and held her hand out as if not knowing what to do with it. "Their slimy!"
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby remix. » Mon May 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Sam giggled. "Of course they're slimy!" He said, laughing a little more. "They're fishies!"
ImageImage
remix.

Postby Bast » Mon May 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Sachi looked back down at the water to follow the fish with her eyes. "I've only had one goldfish but I never touched him."
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby remix. » Mon May 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Sam looked at her. " You had a goldfish?" He said in amazement. He had never had any pets, except if you count the snake he had caught and kept it in the closet of his room in the orphanage. " Cool!"
ImageImage
remix.

Postby Bast » Mon May 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Sachi nodded. "That was before mama left." She tried catching another fish but let it go, still skittish of the feeling.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby remix. » Mon May 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Sam tried for another fish and missed. "I.. never knew my mama." He said quietly, looking down at the water for another fish.
ImageImage
remix.

Postby Bast » Mon May 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Sachi hummed a little in answer. "I don't really remember her... But she made Mr.Wabbit for me."
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Tue May 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Alexander stared up at an older kid, "No I didn't..." He whispered, "Can I please have him back?" He asked quietly.

"No! I want to know where my phone is!" The boy hissed, holding the wolf plushie above Alexander.

Alexander quivered and reached up for the plushie, "I don't know!" He admitted, "Please give him back."

Caylee walked over and blinked. She honestly didn't know how to deal with it... But her first reaction was to snatch the plushie away. In which she did. She took the wolf plush back and handed it down to Alexander, slowly putting him behind her.

Alexander backed away a little, clinging to the plush.

The boy only growled. He was just a year older than Caylee, "Where's my phone? I know that the kid took it. I'm not an idiot!"

"I know you're not..." Caylee whispered, "But he didn't take it. I haven't seen your phone anywhere..." She admitted, "Have you tried--" Thud.

He shoved her harshly to the ground, "Just stay out of my way. I'm busy!" He growled and stomped off, purposely slamming his foot down onto Caylee's hand, and walked off.

Caylee winced, but the pain was all to familiar for her to be affected in a big way. Getting up she walked over to Alexander and crouched down to his level, "You okay?" She asked.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's